Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296022382' post='2602236']
What are you going to do? Shield Nordreich from the big bad wolves only to join the wolf on his merry Jihad/Crusade?

Edit: Forgot about the usual temper tantrum you throw when people don't follow your stupid plans.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA! that just made my night!

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1296023343' post='2602273']
My friends in wF - Fight like mad. Destroy what you can. Smoke 'em while you got 'em. At the end of this, you will be vindicated. Kill 'em all.
[/quote]

That's not very nice. We're coming to the aid of your treaty partner for you.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1296023446' post='2602277']
That's not very nice. We're coming to the aid of your treaty partner for you.
[/quote]
Did you mean that your using the O part of a treaty to attack there treaty partner? lol

[quote name='USOFAA' timestamp='1296023658' post='2602281']
Did you mean that your using the O part of a treaty to attack there treaty partner? lol
[/quote]

Do you mean just like wF used their oA with VE to attack STA?

Confusion.

Edit: I meant to say STA :)

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296023962' post='2602291']
Youve just hit your treaty partner's treaty partner's treaty partner.
[/quote]
With a Treaty Web like the one going on out there, I expect to see more of this all over the place as the days go on. If you fully understand the whole treaty web, I salute you.

Either way, I salute my enemies, for they are humans as well. But do not think for a second I will hold back my Panzers.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1296024107' post='2602296']
With a Treaty Web like the one going on out there, I expect to see more of this all over the place as the days go on. If you fully understand the whole treaty web, I salute you.

Either way, I salute my enemies, for they are humans as well. But do not think for a second I will hold back my Panzers.
[/quote]
hope we can make it a little challenging i respect you guys for your military capabilities and i know you guys will bring the hurt so good luck to you all.

[quote name='USOFAA' timestamp='1296024224' post='2602301']
No i don't think we did. I think that was more of a treaty chain D thing. But i don't know that for sure. lol
[/quote]

The Viridian Entente Declared War on the Siberian Tiger Alliance in Defense of Poison Clan. At that moment, the World Federation also Declared War on the Siberian Tiger Alliance on the Optional Aggression Article of the treaty, Unless you hold an MADP (And you don't).

Confusion.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1296023343' post='2602273']
My friends in wF - Fight like mad. Destroy what you can. Smoke 'em while you got 'em. At the end of this, you will be vindicated. Kill 'em all.
[/quote]

Vindication from what? VE starts the war on BS plans with everyone cheering you on. If your side gets its way and "DESTROY. KILL. MAIM. BURN. PILLAGE.. etc" then vindication is a moot point. Silly posters :P

On a flip note.. May NoR destroy the WORLD Federation's ability to make more war and allow STA to start swinging for the chins ;)

[quote name='USOFAA' timestamp='1296023952' post='2602290']
Lol we did not attack NV we attacked STA NV went to war with us.
[/quote]

And yeah I meant to say STA... Don't know why I said NV, it's probably because I love them so much right now.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1296024357' post='2602304']
The Viridian Entente Declared War on the Siberian Tiger Alliance in Defense of Poison Clan. At that moment, the World Federation also Declared War on the Siberian Tiger Alliance on the Optional Aggression Article of the treaty, Unless you hold an MADP (And you don't).

Confusion.
[/quote]
Ok yes i guess that is right. I could not remember how this all got started lol

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296021041' post='2602170']
You see, what's enjoyable about your historical allusions, Xiphosis, is that you haven't got a goddamn clue what you're talking about. The only thing funnier than your obsession about the past is just how little you accurately recall about it.[/quote]

The only historical allusion I've made in this topic is regarding SoM's split after UJW, and the content of my allusion was based off a conversation I had with Redneck about the motives for doing it. If you have an issue with the 'factual accuracy' of it, take it up with him.

[quote]Frankly, as yet another leader who has seen fit to stab a friend in the back, you are beneath contempt.[/quote]

Haha, now you're not even trying. I've never stabbed a friend in the back and I didn't start this war; RoK was informed a full 8 hours prior to them informing us of their side that GOD intended to hit UPN that night with R&R. And yes, I do in fact have logs to that effect, as everyone in Ragnarok can attest to.

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296023962' post='2602291']
Youve just hit your treaty partner's treaty partner's treaty partner.
[/quote]

Dear sir, I submit that it was only because our treaty partner's treaty partner's treaty partner declared war on our treaty partner's other treaty partner at the request of our treaty partner's aforementioned treaty partner, thus prompting our treaty partner to declare on their treaty partner's treaty partner, and request assistance from us -- their treaty partner. It's quite simple, really.