Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's look at this rationally. By not defending NV, you are breaking your treaty with them. By attacking Sparta you would be breaking your treaty with them. What it comes down to is whether you'd rather break an ODP or a MDoAP. You chose to break the MDoAP. Strange choice, but it's up to you I guess.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1296015438' post='2601849']
The first decent blitz to come from the other side, good job etc.

I expect you'll have little trouble with wF
[/quote]
The blitz has only just begun. Some of us just get excited.

My nation bio fits well now that we're off to war:

[b]I lay myself down in fields of blood. The smell of Nordland soil intoxicates me. Gives me strength. Hope. Love. I shall never want for more than this land I call home. For her I will lay down this life and any other I may have, Odin willing. - WvT [/b]

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296015716' post='2601865']
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5581/inglouriousbasterdsw06.jpg[/img]

Later than I would've liked, but it'll do.
[/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? You think you have a chance against the reich?

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1296017506' post='2601962']
Well, let's look at this rationally. By not defending NV, you are breaking your treaty with them. By attacking Sparta you would be breaking your treaty with them. What it comes down to is whether you'd rather break an ODP or a MDoAP. You chose to break the MDoAP. Strange choice, but it's up to you I guess.
[/quote]

we are in this war by activating our MDoAP with NV, so we have not broken that. and we are not hitting sparta, so we are not breaking that. we have broken nothing.

[quote name='bandnerd' timestamp='1296017400' post='2601953']
:wub: as well KaitlinK

I have already recieved a nice PM from one of my WF targets, good luck guys. but not to much :awesome:
[/quote]
They're gonna need it, the Wehrmacht has rolled on them.
May admin have mercy on their souls for mercy is not a word in the Nordreich dictionary.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1296017944' post='2601977']
Good luck to wF, I've been on the wrong end of those panzers before(multiple times <_<), it's a bloody tough fight.
[/quote]
Ya i hear you but just think of like the Russian winter how did that work out for the panzers:P And thank you

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1296017506' post='2601962']
[/quote]

You have it exactly backwards.

Our MDoAP is with Nueva Vida. NV have chosen to activate the oA part of our treaty and we have agreed to this.

Through NOIR, we have an ODP with Sparta. We're not engaging Sparta at all.

Nothing is broken.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1296018803' post='2602019']
In other news, the Reich has passed the 6 million NS milestone for the first time in it's history. Not sure how long it'll last, but hail war doing what our economic system could not do! o/
[/quote]

The German economy always does well before war ;)