Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1296176786' post='2606395']
Admin should give me a 7th war slot so I could have more asses to kick.
[/quote]

That's the spirit, soldier.

If anyone in your AA or even your allies have any offensive slots open, send them my way-- I'm working on my casualty stats. :nuke:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1296132255' post='2605425']
Some alliances are merciful, perhaps something you yourself should learn?
[/quote]

I'm taking notes. Teach me, Centurius. :)

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1296132255' post='2605425']
Well they had their chance to surrender, now it's time to continue the burning.
[/quote]

If that's the case they'll be in good company (well, company at least), given that most of your side is taking quite the beating and will begin folding in the foreseeable future.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296137985' post='2605514']
The night of Nordreich's entrance into the war, wF suffered a ~10% drop in alliance-wide NS. (I believe they have now suffered a drop of slightly more than 15%.) We had received offers of surrender from eleven members of the alliance; a little less than one in ten of their membership.

However, at the time of these surrender offers there were no individual terms available, so instead we gave World Federation as a whole the opportunity to quit the war. World Federation refused, [u]as was well within their right to do[/u].

Individual terms have now been prepared, and it is my understanding that said terms have been communicated to World Federation's membership by Nordreich's Signal Korps.

So no, we did not approach them 'ten times'.
[/quote]

Ok.

However, given that you declared war on them two days ago, and were seeking surrender a day later, I'm sure you can understand how the casual observer can interpret these as being desperate or naive actions (even if some in wF, as is the case with any alliance, were seeking individual surrender).

Perhaps if I put this in pictures you will understand it a bit more clearly. We offered World Federation an opportunity to surrender in order that they might avoid [i]this[/i]:

WFchart.img

....and the representative from World Federation's government informed us that he would prefer to see the alliance burned to ash and then sifted to a fine powder.
[/quote]

I'd suggest asking them [i]just[/i] one more time.

Since we're being gentlemen and sharing pics to help us understand one another, here's a graphical representation of what I'd suggest:
[img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2089/askfe.gif[/img]
(That'd be you on the right.)

Various alliances on your side have shown they they have difficulty in understanding how a treaty works, so allow me to help you out on this one.

[indent][indent][list]

[*]Nordreich has an MDoAP with Nueva Vida
[*]Nueva Vida declared war on World Federation in defense of the STA
[*]Nueva Vida asked for Nordreich's assistance under the 'oA' clause of our treaty
[*]Nordreich agreed
[/list][/indent][/indent]

So it does, in fact, make perfect sense. Until Nueva Vida's request, we had not been asked by [i]any[/i] of our allies to involve ourselves in their conflicts. As there are no other requests from allies currently before us, a surrender on the part of World Federation would result in our exit from the war as well.

I am pleased to have been able to bring you up to speed on this matter. If you require further information about Nordreich's individual surrender terms for World Federation or more detail about our longstanding relationship with Nueva Vida -- a relationship that stretches back roughly four years -- then please do not hesitate to ask me.
[/quote]

Cute. Here I was, curious as to why you were brought in on wF (instead of on a target where you and your allies waiting in the wings could have perhaps been better used), and instead I get a lesson. Gee, thanks!

And now, enjoy a picture of yours truly in a Boba Fett helmet.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/bobazog.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Sincerely,

[i]Ashoka the Great a.k.a. 'kingzog'[/i]
[/quote]

[OOC]I've got one too. Of my dog and cat:

[img]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7431/kiaandbella.jpg[/img]
[/OOC]

SirWilliam, aka Pubbie Viceroy of GOONS

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1296179888' post='2606472']
That's the spirit, soldier.

If anyone in your AA or even your allies have any offensive slots open, send them my way-- I'm working on my casualty stats. :nuke:
[/quote]

No, send them my way! i need more casualties too!

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296182941' post='2606543'][img]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7431/kiaandbella.jpg[/img][/quote]

Surely Planet Bob is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, [b]dogs and cats living together[/b]... mass hysteria!

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296098681' post='2604044']
It's been, what, a minute since you last asked wF to surrender? Almost time to ask them for, what, the seventh time today? ;)
[/quote]

No pun intended, but do we have to beat a dead horse?

[URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/i/27842beatingdeadhorsewh.jpg/][IMG]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/848/27842beatingdeadhorsewh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

just bad politics. get it?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296182941' post='2606543']
If that's the case they'll be in good company (well, company at least), given that most of your side is taking quite the beating and will begin folding in the foreseeable future.
[/quote]

I wasn't aware we were on a side, and quite frankly, we have MDPs on both sides that none have asked us, despite our willingness, to act on.