Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1296024310' post='2602303']
NOT: I apoligis for bad writing. I am now in Rehab Centr and hav lot to relern. Ples bar with me.

OOC: I wuld lik to thank evry one for wel wishs and thots and prayrs. I wuld lik to thank Archon, Zulchep, AirMe, Chefjoe, Shadow, RSox and Stormsend for cowbels. I wuld like thank membrs of my alince for al they hav don and continu to do. I lik this CN comunite becus ther ar tims that game afilashuns put asid and we can suport each othr.
[/quote]

IC: Burn to the ground NPO
OOC: I sincerely hope you get better. Good luck with your recovery, Im sure there are a lot of people excited to see you back

Edited by brickyard

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAN maks sense; they cud even hav valid CB.

The rest? Pur BS. No one "protect" NPO, not NpO and no one els.

As for this: "With absolutely all offense intended to my friends remaining in NPO... it's about time. Things haven't changed enough since Karma. Unfortunately." Not enough changes? NPO has don nuthing on the world stage in at lest 2 yers; not on thing. Cortath runs vere tond down NPO; not same as pre-Karma. Lesuns hav ben lernd. Wanting NPO ded and disbanded dus not = NPO not having lernd or changd. For sum of you, nevr be enough.

When wil NPO stop being bogeman? Probly nevr for thos with irashunal fers and a lot of insecurete. The "old hegemony" died in Karma. Now ther is "new hegemony." Not about who is wors; just difrant. I hav idea: How abut no hegemony?

NPO wil nevr disband nor wil she di. We hav rebilt twis and we wil rebild agan. Al you do is strengthn the spirit of NPO and mak bonds of our comunite strongr. You saw that in Karma; you wil se it agan now. We wil figt and get bak up agan. No one wil destroy our spirit. No one. Evr.

NOT: I apoligis for bad writing. I am now in Rehab Centr and hav lot to relern. Ples bar with me.

OOC: I wuld lik to thank evry one for wel wishs and thots and prayrs. I wuld lik to thank Archon, Zulchep, AirMe, Chefjoe, Shadow, RSox and Stormsend for cowbels. I wuld like thank membrs of my alince for al they hav don and continu to do. I lik this CN comunite becus ther ar tims that game afilashuns put asid and we can suport each othr.
[/quote]

OOC: I only just found out what happened. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I wish you the best and will be praying for you.

IC: I disagree with your views.

Edited by Crowdog

As for this: "With absolutely all offense intended to my friends remaining in NPO... it's about time. Things haven't changed enough since Karma. Unfortunately." Not enough changes? NPO has don nuthing on the world stage in at lest 2 yers; not on thing. Cortath runs vere tond down NPO; not same as pre-Karma. Lesuns hav ben lernd. Wanting NPO ded and disbanded dus not = NPO not having lernd or changd. For sum of you, nevr be enough.

When wil NPO stop being bogeman? Probly nevr for thos with irashunal fers and a lot of insecurete. The "old hegemony" died in Karma. Now ther is "new hegemony." Not about who is wors; just difrant. I hav idea: How abut no hegemony?

NPO wil nevr disband nor wil she di. We hav rebilt twis and we wil rebild agan. Al you do is strengthn the spirit of NPO and mak bonds of our comunite strongr. You saw that in Karma; you wil se it agan now. We wil figt and get bak up agan. No one wil destroy our spirit. No one. Evr.

[/quote]

OOC: Hope you get better soon man.

IC: I disagree strongly.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[/quote]

OOC: Best of wishes here mate.

IC: I've gotten over the old NPO's image a while ago, this is opportunism at its best. Hang in there bud :)

[/quote]
OOC: Best of luck with your recovery Moo; you were my Emperor for quite some time. I hope to see you back to full health soon!

IC: This is a horrible war, I hope Doomhouse burns, :(( GOONS :(( .

[quote name='muffasamini' timestamp='1296024912' post='2602321']
"A long time ago, there was a big bad boogeyman named NPO. He did bad things, so now I can do bad things too. Boo! Now give me your money." ~MK
[/quote]
Oh hey there muffins, been a while. :wub:

OOC: Best of luck to you, Moo.

[ooc]I wish you a speedy recovery TR, prayers and thoughts are with you.[/ooc]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1296025051' post='2602330']
OOC: Cheers, bud. Glad you liked it. It's only just a game - I hope everyone can keep that in mind. Good luck with your recovery!

IC: I hate you all and don't intend to reply to anything here for a while. Consider it motivations shrouded in mystery, or something.

OOC: I actually love you all (well, most of you :P) but have my carpal tunnel act up again so typing hurts :(
[/quote]

Wait you.. hate me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcNDQ535nE

:(

Edited by The MVP

[/quote]
Good luck in recovery!

Ignore CN, focus on recovery.

Edited by Azaghul

[/quote]
[OOC]Great to see you back Moo. Hope your recovery is as swift and painless as possible.[/OOC]

This war is ridiculous. I hope people realise what kind of precedent this is setting.

[/quote]
No disrespect, but you clearly haven't been paying attention. NpO and STA, among others, have been working around the clock to keep NPO out of the war, so that they could fight another day when the odds are more favourable. NSO did the exact same thing in August. If we hadn't attacked, NPO would never have entered the war and they'd have stayed out of any future possibility of a war, rebuilding, picking up allies, and waiting to drive a wedge between us and our allies.
[quote]
As for this: "With absolutely all offense intended to my friends remaining in NPO... it's about time. Things haven't changed enough since Karma. Unfortunately." Not enough changes? NPO has don nuthing on the world stage in at lest 2 yers; not on thing. Cortath runs vere tond down NPO; not same as pre-Karma. Lesuns hav ben lernd. Wanting NPO ded and disbanded dus not = NPO not having lernd or changd. For sum of you, nevr be enough.[/quote]
There are those of us who know that NPO is the exact same alliance and would not hesitate to act as they did again, if only they had the power. We cannot allow this to happen, hence the declaration of war. One only needs to look at things like the attempted reinstatement of the Revenge Doctrine and refusing to sanction rogues to see this. NPO did not pay for their crimes against MK and FAN in Karma. Just because some other people attacked you and won doesn't mean we're satisfied and willing to give you a clean slate.
[quote]
When wil NPO stop being bogeman? Probly nevr for thos with irashunal fers and a lot of insecurete. The "old hegemony" died in Karma. Now ther is "new hegemony." Not about who is wors; just difrant. I hav idea: How abut no hegemony?[/quote]
We agree with your idea, and have always agreed with it. There should never be a "hegemony" that behaves the same way NPO did in back rooms when PR wasn't an issue. In any case, NPO will no longer be the hated enemy of MK that it is after this war. After this war, our bloodlust will be satiated and we will have had our revenge. Perhaps then MK and those of you who are members of NPO now can shake hands and bury the hatchet.
[quote]
NPO wil nevr disband nor wil she di. We hav rebilt twis and we wil rebild agan. Al you do is strengthn the spirit of NPO and mak bonds of our comunite strongr. You saw that in Karma; you wil se it agan now. We wil figt and get bak up agan. No one wil destroy our spirit. No one. Evr. [/quote]
I am glad to hear it and I look forward to testing this resolve on the field of battle. I wish you good luck.

[/quote]
OOC: This hurt to read. Whatever is between us in game, get well dude. Maybe a cute nurse will sneak you some In and Out Burger via the back door.

IC: Good luck. Kind of.

OOC: You don't need the good luck OOC, you're a tough one.

I love the non sense about NpO was protecting NPO, what happened Doom House? You guys entered in "Damage Control" mode, where is all the talk about that you declared just because you don't like NPO?

Quoting tree friends of you people:

[quote name=" tamerlane, about TOP excuses for declare on CnG"]"more like: ' our situation was forced on us, you $%&@ed up and its all your fault'"[/quote]

[quote name=" i surge i"]"It becomes a separate war when you attack a uninvolved party, which you did, since we were uninvolved at the time."[/quote]

[quote name=" i surge i"]"Of course you can say what you want, but you can not just blatantly disregard the fact that neither of us was involved in the original conflict to begin with."[/quote]

[quote name="Merlin, member of ODN about TOP saying that CnG would be involved in the war soon or later"]"You just declared an offensive war on us, and now you are accusing us of being lapdogs. I don't even understand what bizarre train of logic lead you to this conclusion. Truly, you make no sense whatsoever. "[/quote]

OOC: My best wishes for you Moo.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296026876' post='2602369']
I love the non sense about we protecting NPO, what happened MK you guys entered in "Damage Control" mode, where is all the talk about that you declared just because you don't like NPO?

Quoting tree friends of you people:
[/quote]

We never said we were protecting NPO. In fact, I think you will find we're doing quite the opposite!

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1296026977' post='2602371']
We never said we were protecting NPO. In fact, I think you will find we're doing quite the opposite!
[/quote]

Sorry my english gets worse when I'm tired, I'm mean "we NpO."

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296026366' post='2602362']
No disrespect, but you clearly haven't been paying attention. NpO and STA, among others, have been working around the clock to keep NPO out of the war, so that they could fight another day when the odds are more favourable. [/quote]

By not paying attention he means not sipping from his MK KoolAid. The STA has done nothing to keep NPO out of the war at all much less work around the clock to achieve it. We had not even spoken to the NPO until after your rage declaration last night and even then it was a 10 second conversation with Cortath.

The thing is, you guys were badgering me from day one about when "Big P" was coming into the conflict as though our entire war effort was based on what was best for the NPO, an alliance we are not allied to nor have any motivation to protect above ourselves or our allies. We patched up our differences after the Karma war but that is all. Our ally that we were concerned about was TPF who we were only going to call in if needed. We didn't need their assistance at that point in time but they were ready and willing to jump in if we did need their help.

The funny thing is that in response to your alliance's badgering about "Big P" I told you all a story that we were not going to break our line to allow that to happen. You swallowed the !@#$%^&* sandwich whole. I hope it was tasty. To see crumbs of it pop up in various conversations to the point it has now become MK fact is quite amusing to me.

So, in short, cool story bro.

To Moo, best of luck with your recovery.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296027167' post='2602373']
By not paying attention he means not sipping from his MK KoolAid. The STA has done nothing to keep NPO out of the war at all much less work around the clock to achieve it. We had not even spoken to the NPO until after your rage declaration last night and even then it was a 10 second conversation with Cortath.

The thing is, you guys were badgering me from day one about when "Big P" was coming into the conflict as though our entire war effort was based on what was best for the NPO, an alliance we are not allied to nor have any motivation to protect above ourselves or our allies. We patched up our differences after the Karma war but that is all. Our ally that we were concerned about was TPF who we were only going to call in if needed. We didn't need their assistance at that point in time but they were ready and willing to jump in if we did need their help.

The funny thing is that in response to your alliance's badgering about "Big P" I told you all a story that we were not going to break our line to allow that to happen. You swallowed the !@#$%^&* sandwich whole. I hope it was tasty. To see crumbs of it pop up in various conversations to the point it has now become MK fact is quite amusing to me.
[/quote]
Amusing for you, not so much for the hundreds of burning NPO nations. TPF's MADP with NPO would have brought them in anyway (at least if they honoured their treaties, perhaps wishful thinking), so I consider protecting TPF to be under the same umbrella.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296026366' post='2602362']NpO and STA, among others, have been working around the clock to keep NPO out of the war, so that they could fight another day when the odds are more favourable.[/quote]I don't know if it's the absurdity of the claim or the image of Random and Tyga yelling into telephones in an effort to save NPO, but your post actually made me laugh out loud for the first time since Karma. Well done good sir. Well done indeed.

My uranium trade seems to of deleted so I need to replace that, but if MK wants to declare war on me before I DoW someone to make my side in this war clear, they are free to do so. Just as NPO doesn't support and condemns unjustified attacks against fellow red nations, I do the same for them when I see them getting attacked unjustly.

o/ NPO

I know in the end you will come out on top, which is why I'm not in a rush to declare war without you guys requesting it despite the "right side" and "wrong side" being clear in this war.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296027393' post='2602378']
Amusing for you, not so much for the hundreds of burning NPO nations. TPF's MADP with NPO would have brought them in anyway (at least if they honoured their treaties, perhaps wishful thinking), so I consider protecting TPF to be under the same umbrella.
[/quote]

The NPO nations were going to burn regardless as you and your colleagues have told us many, many times and continue to tell us. TPF's treaties with other alliances were not our concern, the treaty between the STA and TPF was as were our treaties with our other allies. NPO was never a consideration in my decisionmaking.

I take it then that this is a concession that you were had and will no longer be parroting the nonsense you posted above? Or is that wishful thinking too?

My my my. I go inactive and the world turns on its head. First we have VE declaring war over screenshots... which is suddenly an acceptable CB, whereas it wasn't when we did it. Now we have LUE 2.0 and other randoms preemptively attacking us... after they made such a big deal about it when it was done to them. I'm just glad that I stayed around to see all those feet go into all those mouths on the LUE 2.0 side.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1296027393' post='2602378']
[/quote]

They were our ally. STA has a long history of sticking with our allies and sticking up for them even at our own expense. Trying to make it seem that our actions were focused on the New Pacific Order is a losing battle. You might as well quit while you're way way behind. It's only going to get worse for you from here on out.

Also, best wishes Moo.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296027752' post='2602386']
The NPO nations were going to burn regardless as you and your colleagues have told us many, many times and continue to tell us. TPF's treaties with other alliances were not our concern, the treaty between the STA and TPF was as were our treaties with our other allies. NPO was never a consideration in my decisionmaking.

I take it then that this is a concession that you were had and will no longer be parroting the nonsense you posted above? Or is that wishful thinking too?
[/quote]
I admit that perhaps I may have been misinformed as to the extent of the effort but to say there was none at all is ridiculous.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1296025687' post='2602351']
Good luck in recovery!

Ignore CN, focus on recovery.
[/quote]

dont you realize.... in a way, this IS recovery.

o/ MOO, I'd wish you luck ooc but you dont need it. I know you are a tough one. Godspeed on your recovery.c