Tautology

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295917342' post='2597464']
I know exactly who she is, don't worry! It's still utterly pathetic.
[/quote]

Cheer up buddy... we will stop nuking your precious pixels soon enough :awesome:

Seriously though anyone that finds this apointment surprising or odd really has no idea about the inner workings of RoK Kait is a legend over here.

o/ Taut
o/ Kait
o/ RoK

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295915173' post='2597387']
[color="#0000FF"]Congratulations KaitlinK, but as far as I am concerned ChairmanHal will always be the true embodiment of RoK.[/color]
[/quote]

The true embodiment of Rok was Gen Lee of Kappa Alpha Order. Sadly, he is no longer on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295916085' post='2597418']
Amazing, amazing.

I am indeed mad that an alliance I consider an enemy gives their highest leadership position to people who join from outside the alliance simply for the opportunity, yes.
[/quote]

I wished you took over the reigns of Poison Clan soon as you joined, to be honest.

So I don't see why this is unreasonable. :P

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1295924462' post='2597736']
Seriously though anyone that finds this apointment surprising or odd really has no idea about the inner workings of RoK Kait is a legend over here.
[/quote]
So you're implying the majority of the owf knows the inner workings of RoK. :lol1:

I now patiently await Polar to roll in here with "idiot alliance haha wc info to a new nation LOL stoopid".

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1295926657' post='2597816']
So you're implying the majority of the owf knows the inner workings of RoK. :lol1:

I now patiently await Polar to roll in here with "idiot alliance haha wc info to a new nation LOL stoopid".
[/quote]
It's RoK. You should.

Jus' kiddin'!

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295915627' post='2597403']
She literally rejoined today just for this. What kind of pathetic alliance would allow this, seriously.
[/quote]
This post makes it seem like you think she might have been an acceptable choice were she a long-time member of Ragnarok. I assume I am reading too much into your post, because you don't seem to have sustained the kind of brain damage necessary to believe such a thing.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1295927230' post='2597834']
This post makes it seem like you think she might have been an acceptable choice were she a long-time member of Ragnarok. I assume I am reading too much into your post, because you don't seem to have sustained the kind of brain damage necessary to believe such a thing.
[/quote]

I think he was just going for the most obvious :P