The Hanseatic League/The International & Co.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1295831645' post='2594956']
[b]This is pathetic THL!!! Disband! [/b]

Kudos to INT for lenient terms.
[/quote]

I agree, and then the rest of CN can put those extremely large nations to good use.

WAE 2011?

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1295830845' post='2594937']
I'm not really sure how he got that I only would fight if the odds were stacked for me when all I said was that "I wouldn't want to defend polar." Apparently I'm not allowed to hate an alliance that's getting stomped that I hated before they were getting stomped. I have to suddenly need to defend them otherwise I'm a coward.

Great logic, D43th.
[/quote]

Not my fault if your post was poorly worded. ;)

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1295831532' post='2594953']
It is clear that the odds are stacked against Polar's side, so for you to say you couldnt defend that side implies that you could not lost against the odds. If you were saying (and apparently you were) that you did not want to defend Polar, I think it would have been worded better if you said

-omfg
[/quote]

Don't use logic with him, he doesn't know what is that and you can blow his mind.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295832306' post='2594974']
I am Polar, see my foaming mouth and behold my rabid anger.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm so angry! :lol1:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1295828777' post='2594878']
I'm betting their top 2 nations refused to fight and threatned to leave, so they had to leave the war to keep that 400k NS.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. They used to be in TGE when I was and they left at the first hint of war. Complete pixel-huggers.

There used to be a bloc called the Hanseatic League, an organization of alliances which were among the few to defend NoV when no one else would. Many of these alliances went to hell and back to fulfill their promises; what pathetic irony it is that an alliance of the same name today cannot last 24 hours upon the battlefield.

You know it's pretty rare for an alliance that comes to defend another AA to peace out before that ally does. That fig leaf of a promise you got out of them to not give reps won't matter much if they all get ZIed, now will it?

Also, it's official; UPN clearly outperformed another alliance militarily in this war. B-)

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1295838807' post='2595294']
Also, it's official; UPN clearly outperformed another alliance militarily in this war. B-)
[/quote]
... And here I was thinking that I would never be around to see such a travesty happen.

THL, I would like to say it was an honourable fight but that would be insulting to everyone still at war.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295835719' post='2595100']
THL has two 200K + nations

One is ranked eighth and has 259,278 casualties

The other is ranked sixth and has 155,422 Casualties

I'm ranked 8,059th and have 301,400 casualties :smug:
[/quote]

Lol that is pretty sad.

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1295839446' post='2595320']
Lol that is pretty sad.
[/quote]

Not to mention (I decided to do my research) that THL is an MDAP partner of TCU - so they have no oA or Optional Chaining clause to cling too. They decided to enter this war, in defense of their ally, and now leave them out to dry. Not to mention they have another treaty with TCU in the form of a [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kel-Morian_Combine"]MDoAP Bloc[/url]. So I'm shocked and disgusted with their behavior on top of finding it completely and utterly hilarious. The two nations above 200k are there for obvious reason, they've dodged war after war. I'm guessing whoever was thinking of putting those 2 nations on Umbrella is sad now.

[size="4"]I would be shocked to see any of their treaties remain after this war concludes. Hell, if I was TCU, or anyone else allied to THL - I would cancel on them immediately. [/size]

Edited by KingEd

I would have loved to be in their forums

[size="5"]URGE***URGE***URGE*** WAR IMMINENT[/size]

Saturday-11:43PM ----Alright guys lets gear up for war. We are doing this for our friends. We will not let them be pummeled and bullied. We will come to their aid and fight till the death. Don't worry about your nations, we have a great rebuilding program.......
URGENT***URGENT***URGENT*** PEACE OUT OF YOUR WARS

Sunday-4:03PM----
Alright guys peace out of your wars. We helped our friends out in their time of need. great job by everyone. I even managed to work out a deal so we don't have to pay reps.
Now Planet Bob will know that if you mess with our friends , you have to deal with us.

Rebuilding program---Please Sign Up here for your rebuilding funds

I only have 5 empty aid slots so 2 of you will have to wait till next week to get your 50tech.

Congrats to international for getting some extra land for me :D

Really THL? Id be embarassed to sign a treaty that lasts for 15 hours? Poor show, Just when I was full of respect and courteousy for you, you drop it all and run.

All of your treaty partners should fear for their friendship with you as you have no honor or any courage.

Friends > Infra... Infra < Friends