The Hanseatic League/The International & Co.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1295823281' post='2594663']
Do not judge them too harshly. The =LOST=/GRUE/NEAT counter-blitz was one of the most coordinated and effective blitzes in Planet Bob history. I salute THL for being enemies with valor and integrity. This peace is deserved.
[/quote]

Zombie Strippers for everyone [img]http://anythingbut.org/test/images/smilies/beerbang.gif.gif[/img]

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295820321' post='2594488']
This is one of fastest surrenders that I saw, just 15 hours after the DoW, you should be proud of yourselves The Hanseatic League. :facepalm:
[/quote]

To be fair, they made sure that their allies (TCU) wouldn't be required to pay reps. But I understand why you would be disappointed.

[quote name='helstrm' timestamp='1295822804' post='2594638']
Wait!!! There is one more condition.. You must spell GRUE correctly... [img]http://anythingbut.org/test/images/smilies/Lecture.gif[/img]
[/quote]

This. Far as I'm concerned, GRUE can keep whalloping on The Hanseatic League.

GRUE wasn't mentioned. <_<

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1295822149' post='2594592']
Well, tHL did have 3 different alliances attack them. Just in nations it was just over 2 to one odds. Personally, I'm not judging them too harsh.
[/quote]
Let's see How many alliances was IRON fighting in the last war? They get respect. THL shouldn't have folded 15 hours after declaring. I mean come on, that's not really even worthy of being called a war, more of just a skirmish.
They get a little respect I guess for getting lighter terms for one of their allies, but jeese, 15 hours...

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1295823281' post='2594663']
Do not judge them too harshly. The =LOST=/GRUE/NEAT counter-blitz was one of the most coordinated and effective blitzes in Planet Bob history. I salute THL for being enemies with valor and integrity. This peace is deserved.
[/quote]

wow a whole 7k ns lost, 7 nations in anarchy, total of 41 wars, that has to be the best counter-blits this war.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295824487' post='2594718']
wow a whole 7k ns lost, 7 nations in anarchy, total of 41 wars, that has to be the best counter-blits this war.
[/quote]

I think he was referring to the 3 offensive wars THL got off before being counter-blitzed.

[quote name='Hombre de Murcielago' timestamp='1295824684' post='2594720']
I think he was referring to the 3 offensive wars THL got off before being counter-blitzed.
[/quote]

yeah but lets be truthful, if it was not for FOK having a spy in MCXA by the name of Jammar (he has 12 spies and 130m war chest) you would not have know of our attacks and there for would not been able to have blizz that well.

You know it would have been better to just sit on your infra and do nothing rather than surrender 15 hours later doing nothing other than demoralizing the side of the coalition you fought for in extreme brevity.

I don't think this side will ever rid itself of some sort of a GGA manifestation anytime soon.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295822590' post='2594622']
LOL what... look at our wars.. its 500+ nations on 37.... and we have them asking us for individual peace terms already...

Your not judging these guys for putting in less then 16 hrs or work harshly..

LOL.... Wow. I wish we had two to one odds.. We are fighting 10 to 1.. and you won't see this from us.. Of course we are a real alliance. With a bit of swagger.
[/quote]

My pointing out the situation with The Hanseatic League is in no way saying anything negative about Exodus or anyone else continuing to be involved in the war.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1295824165' post='2594708']
Let's see How many alliances was IRON fighting in the last war?
[/quote]

...or IRON in the last war...or anyone else who has ever fought under nasty conditions.

Edited by White Chocolate