The Hanseatic League/The International & Co.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1295827220' post='2594818']
Did you guys start negotiating before you started declaring? This is honestly the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while. And, on the OWF, that's a pretty hard thing to accomplish.
[/quote]
Let's do a quick review on where they came from. It makes a little more sense now doesn't it? Doesn't make it more acceptable, but it's more understandable.

You know I have done my fair share of giving alliances on the other side a hard time in this war. VE and Sparta in particular but, I would proudly join either of them any day of week before I would The Hanseatic Leauge. This is a level of pathetic that makes me wonder just who thought this was a good idea? You do not enter a war and not fight, why bother? A public face palm of this size will a ruin an alliance far worse then losing some infa from fighting. Pathetic.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1295828777' post='2594878']
I'm betting their top 2 nations refused to fight and threatned to leave, so they had to leave the war to keep that 400k NS.
[/quote]
Im not touching this bet with a 50 foot pole. You shouldve hit Athens, THL. we could use the land :)