The Hanseatic League/The International & Co.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding fighting from =LOST=, The International and the others on that front.

However, the Hanseatic League should be ashamed of themselves. You surrendered in less than a day. Now, all of these forces that have been freed up are going to fall upon those that you call your friends, and they will suffer for your incompetence.

You don't deserve such light terms for such brazen cowardice.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1295821630' post='2594560']
I don't see why such criticism should be given out the THL. They knew that they were fighting a losing battle with the amount of alliances piled on them. It was the wise thing to do.

All I can say is that I am glad that our prayers have been answered for a quick peace and that not too much blood has been shed.
[/quote]

Wise thing? I'm not even sure that's true. Diplomatic fallout can be quite harsh and long lived. And a lot of us are being piled on, you don't see us quitting...

I have more respect for INT, =LOST=, NEAT & GNUE for the terms they have given then for THL.

THL rides to war at 05:43 AM (GMT) rides to peace at 10:03 PM (GMT) total number of hours at war = 16 hours and 20 mins thank you for the support guys, i am sure your allies are very proud

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1295822149' post='2594592']
Well, tHL did have 3 different alliances attack them. Just in nations it was just over 2 to one odds. Personally, I'm not judging them too harsh.
[/quote]

LOL what... look at our wars.. its 500+ nations on 37.... and we have them asking us for individual peace terms already...

Your not judging these guys for putting in less then 16 hrs or work harshly..

LOL.... Wow. I wish we had two to one odds.. We are fighting 10 to 1.. and you won't see this from us.. Of course we are a real alliance. With a bit of swagger.

Really? You've [i]gained[/i] 30,000 NS and you peace out? Clearly this is a sign of losing the war.

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1295820175' post='2594480']
4. INT promises lenience for TCU, in the form of zero reps and no hash terms.
[/quote]

How kind of you, to not require reparations from alliances who did nothing but honor their treaties. You are certainly gracious.

Edited by Facade

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1295821630' post='2594560']
I don't see why such criticism should be given out the THL. They knew that they were fighting a losing battle with the amount of alliances piled on them. It was the wise thing to do.

All I can say is that I am glad that our prayers have been answered for a quick peace and that not too much blood has been shed.
[/quote]

They knew this wouldn't be an easy thing before they declared. Also, they didn't really get a beat down. They haven't received a single nuke. I am sure there are rogues that did more damage. Now what they have done, is leaving their allies out in the dark, and I think doing that after you declare is even worse than not fighting at all, because their "allies" will have strategical difficulties now, and certainly such a behavior isn't good for your moral.

Also, I have not seen a topic in this war both parties being so unified on an issue.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1295823281' post='2594663']
Do not judge them too harshly. The =LOST=/GRUE/NEAT counter-blitz was one of the most coordinated and effective blitzes in Planet Bob history. I salute THL for being enemies with valor and integrity. This peace is deserved.
[/quote]
For this Mandy, my date with your face is officially back on <3