The Hanseatic League/The International & Co.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hombre de Murcielago' timestamp='1295824684' post='2594720']
I think he was referring to the 3 offensive wars THL got off before being counter-blitzed.
[/quote]

Well in their defense, MCXA took the lions share of the targets in INT last night, they had very few targets to hit.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1295825347' post='2594749']
You were better off fighting this war and dying with honor. Good luck finding decent treaty partners in the future.
[/quote]

They've been allied to TGE for awhile now. Something tells me they couldn't find decent treaty partners to begin with.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295825416' post='2594752']
Roll the !@#$ out of the Hanseatic League.
[/quote]

THIS. NOW!

I'm so ashamed of you guys in THL, I can't believe you're so pathetic. Don't expect to see me hanging out in your channel anymore, you guys fail hard.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295826963' post='2594809']
THL are clever guys; they know what's in store for their side. :smug:

Good show from our guys bringing down the hammer. 15 minute break for everyone, then I wanna see you guys rolling some more people. :awesome:
[/quote]

Actually, we were thinking of switching sides and taking down Doomhouse all by ourselves B-)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1295825391' post='2594751']
My pointing out the situation with The Hanseatic League is in no way saying anything negative about Exodus or anyone else continuing to be involved in the war.
...or IRON in the last war...or anyone else who has ever fought under nasty conditions.
[/quote]
I Meant You can't say "Oh well they were outnumbered 2 to 1". Lots of other alliances have been outnumbered WAY more than that and still managed to fight longer than 15 hours.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295820649' post='2594505']
[color="#0000FF"]While I can't criticize you guys (INT, GRUE, =LOST=, and NEAT) for the lenient terms, but did THL really just surrender in less than a day? How can I get a treaty with those guys?[/color]
[/quote]
Weve seen alot of this in the past few weeks havent we? FAN-MFO comes to mind

Literally the worst decision you could possibly have made, ever! I mean what was the point?

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1295822149' post='2594592']
Well, tHL did have 3 different alliances attack them. Just in nations it was just over 2 to one odds. Personally, I'm not judging them too harsh.
[/quote]

Seriously? I'd love to have a war where FEAR only had 2 nations for every 1 of ours, it would be so nice compared the the minimum 6v1 for the past 3 or 4 wars we've been in. Many alliances have faced much much higher odds and I don't believe I've ever seen a surrender in such a short time. Heck I slept through most of their war!