Impero's Game: The Truth About the Alleged Spying and Evidence of Deception

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth of the matter is it won't matter. Rule of law has long since disappeared. Only thing that matters is if one side gets a chance to fight someone they don't like. People like Impero and gang understand this and can act with impunity so long as they have a larger side.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295656940' post='2589868']
It doesn't change the fact that he walked into a blatantly obvious trap. Ignorance has never been an excuse and it still isn't.
[/quote]
This is my thought exactly. I've maintained from the beginning that both Polar and Viridia are at fault for this war. This thread just confirms that more.

[quote name='Silver Empress' timestamp='1295657334' post='2589903']
You sir, have just won major internet points. ^_^

*gives RV 5 internets and 5 stars.*

And since you showed these screenshots.. does that mean VE's going to hit NSO now? <.<
[/quote]
It'll be like a class reunion :awesome:

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295657309' post='2589900']
The truth of the matter is it won't matter. Rule of law has long since disappeared. Only thing that matters is if one side gets a chance to fight someone they don't like. People like Impero and gang understand this and can act with impunity so long as they have a larger side.
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth as well.

This won't accomplish anything. Our side will insist they're false, the other side will insist they're real. Regardless of evidence surfacing for either case, the argument will remain the same. This really serves nothing but to allow everyone to pat eachother on the back and continue business as usual.

Me, I'm pretty sure Lennox is having everyone on. First he got one side, then the other. I'm sure he's having a laugh at how easy it was to manipulate [b][i]everyone[/i][/b]. I was with Impero for the whole thing so I know what all went on. Not that me thinking it's fake will surprise anyone. Nor convince anyone on Polar's side. So what's the point?

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295657252' post='2589893']
The extension on the screens Lennox sent to Dajobo were .png but the ones here are .jpgs

fake.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Lennox re-uploaded the images in a different format to avoid suspicion, as told to by Impero.[/color]

Looking at the screenshots, for a second I wondered when Philosopher joined VE.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295656925' post='2589866']
You do warchests based off NS?
[/quote]
Thank you for calling my attention to that, I only skimmed them. I am now laughing.

Fake edit: Looking over it closer myself, I don't think they do. That's just their military organization, battalions and such.

[quote name='Iosif' timestamp='1295657320' post='2589901']
To be quite frank, this would hardly change anything as at least myself I just really do like watching you guys burn.
[/quote]

I'm glad to see the spirit touted in Karma still survives.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295657593' post='2589916']
This won't accomplish anything. Our side will insist they're false, the other side will insist they're real. Regardless of evidence surfacing for either case, the argument will remain the same. This really serves nothing but to allow everyone to pat eachother on the back and continue business as usual.

Me, I'm pretty sure Lennox is having everyone on. First he got one side, then the other. I'm sure he's having a laugh at how easy it was to manipulate [b][i]everyone[/i][/b]. I was with Impero for the whole thing so I know what all went on. Not that me thinking it's fake will surprise anyone. Nor convince anyone on Polar's side. So what's the point?
[/quote]

But you're a VE crony and are biased. [i]They[/i], on the other hand, are objective!

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295657593' post='2589916']
I was with Impero for the whole thing so I know what all went on. Not that me thinking it's fake will surprise anyone. Nor convince anyone on Polar's side. So what's the point?
[/quote]

In the same room? Watchin over his shoulder while he multi-tasked? Watchin his every move?

[quote name='Falloutboy' timestamp='1295657677' post='2589919']
I just looked at the spoiler. Is my alliance in trouble for spying VE? ;)
[/quote]

I don't know mate, but I do know that someone out there has a CB on us. :unsure: