War Propaganda

Teddyyo

[quote name='fizzex' timestamp='1297056750' post='2623443']
[...]
and some rehashing:

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u5/Kajdav/PuffinAnatomy.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u5/Kajdav/Puffins_1-2.png[/IMG]
[...][/quote]I like it, but... there are no penguins in the north, sorry about that. You should get polar bears instead ;) Remember, Polar Bears = only North pole, Penguins = only South Pole.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297035180' post='2622851']
You didn't like it? But I do my propaganda pieces with the only intention of please the other side :(
[/quote]

Propaganda should be pithy, not an essay. One or two frames on a gif, maybe even three. I'll even give you 4 if they cycle fast. [i]Eleven[/i] is just plain silly. Eleven at the glacial speed you have it cycling is utterly ridiculous. I lost interest by the third frame cycle, and since I didn't scroll down that far until it was partially progressed it was mid re-quoting which means the point your aiming for is completely opaque. The only reason I even knew which side it was supposed to be critical of is because it was you posting it.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297079733' post='2623913']
[IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a424/TheAUT2/image011-1.jpg[/IMG]

I don't like to post propaganda much anymore due to the crying and gnashing of teeth of some but I felt like sharing this one.
[/quote]

The light purple part does not include Sparta. Sparta is in Peloponnese, and they never took part in the Macedonian's war against the Persians. This is quite famous and well-known; In fact when Alexander sent persian armour as tribute to Athens he sent them with a sign that stated they were coming from, «Αλέξανδρος Φιλίππου και οι Έλληνες πλην Λακεδαιμονίων από των βαρβάρων των την Ασίαν κατοικούντων» which means "Alexander of Fillip and the Hellenes minus the Lakedemonians (Spartans) from the Asian Barbarians".

Sparta did not take part in the attack against Persia at all. How bad can you get? At least use historically accurate propaganda when playing with history.

[quote name='Andy P' timestamp='1297082983' post='2623937']
I like it, but... there are no penguins in the north, sorry about that. You should get polar bears instead ;) Remember, Polar Bears = only North pole, Penguins = only South Pole.
[/quote]

Those aren't penguins. They are Puffins. And Puffins are a Northern Hemisphere bird.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297039095' post='2622921']
I know I'm not the only one tickled at the fact that a member named darth vader surrendered from NSO:
[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1718/piece24.png[/img]
[/quote]

lol - I just heard about that this morning ... If I hadn't already seen his 'Banned' mask, I would have requested it myself .. Someone didn't get the memo /facepalm

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1297091299' post='2624006']
I love it when you make pro-Doom House propoganda.
[/quote]

You hate/dislike when I make pro-Polaris/Pacifica propaganda and love/like when I make pro-Doom House propoganda.

Man I'm shocked, you're so unpredictable :o

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1297085167' post='2623948']
Propaganda should be pithy, not an essay. One or two frames on a gif, maybe even three. I'll even give you 4 if they cycle fast. [i]Eleven[/i] is just plain silly. Eleven at the glacial speed you have it cycling is utterly ridiculous. I lost interest by the third frame cycle, and since I didn't scroll down that far until it was partially progressed it was mid re-quoting which means the point your aiming for is completely opaque. The only reason I even knew which side it was supposed to be critical of is because it was you posting it.
[/quote]

OMG you are lecturing me how to do propaganda. :lol1:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Andy P' timestamp='1297082983' post='2623937']
I like it, but... there are no penguins in the north, sorry about that. You should get polar bears instead ;) Remember, Polar Bears = only North pole, Penguins = only South Pole.
[/quote]
They're puffins, not penguins. :P

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1297060391' post='2623658']
Actually, dangit. I entirely forgot about this. I tried to give benefit of the doubt [i]against[/i] GOONS in any case where there were ambiguous stats (NPO hit by many alliances, drops that looked more like a member leaving than war damage, etc.) However unless MK and Umb contributed to a very substantial portion of the total damage, the point still stands.
[/quote]

Indeed. Even with the benefit of the doubt against us we've been dishing out as much as we've been receiving (impressive given the overwhelming numbers we've faced). :smug:

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1297103737' post='2624272']
we need to get this propaganda back to the level of simple honorable namecalling:

[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/w15vzl.png[/img]
[/quote]

lol

Love it.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297106955' post='2624345']
Indeed. Even with the benefit of the doubt against us we've been dishing out as much as we've been receiving (impressive given the overwhelming numbers we've faced). :smug:
[/quote]

I've actually been very impressed. You guys have stood up nicely, and are even throwing some punches back. Kudos on your war effort.

Now that we're out of the war, I can go back to :wub: ing you SirWilliam. :P

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1297108208' post='2624377']
I've actually been very impressed. You guys have stood up nicely, and are even throwing some punches back. Kudos on your war effort.

Now that we're out of the war, I can go back to :wub: ing you SirWilliam. :P
[/quote]

Ah shucks, you're making a grown man blush.

Get at me sometime for a chat.

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1297086409' post='2623957']
The light purple part does not include Sparta. Sparta is in Peloponnese, and they never took part in the Macedonian's war against the Persians. This is quite famous and well-known; In fact when Alexander sent persian armour as tribute to Athens he sent them with a sign that stated they were coming from, «Αλέξανδρος Φιλίππου και οι Έλληνες πλην Λακεδαιμονίων από των βαρβάρων των την Ασίαν κατοικούντων» which means "Alexander of Fillip and the Hellenes minus the Lakedemonians (Spartans) from the Asian Barbarians".

Sparta did not take part in the attack against Persia at all. How bad can you get? At least use historically accurate propaganda when playing with history.
[/quote]

I think he is trying to suggest that Sparta IS Persia. :rolleyes: If that isn't it, then I don't get it either. :mellow:

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1297091299' post='2624006']
I love it when you make pro-Doom House propoganda.
[/quote]

The best part about that one is that it works equally well for both sides. Superb! B-) I also laughed at lamuella's, Sad little penguin is sad. :lol1:

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1297086409' post='2623957']

[/quote]

I feel like you're just being difficult because it's AUT. You seriously cannot be so stupid.