Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295412907' post='2582794']
[color="#0000FF"]Interestingly enough, I feel the same way about you. The easier it is for me to forget you exist the less I mind you.[/color]
[/quote]

Unfortunately, we're probably gonna be around for awhile and no doubt keeping things interesting. I like to think of us as the savior of Planet Bob who is in direct conflict with the false idol, Schattenman(n).

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' timestamp='1295415726' post='2583049']
You're too sweet. I'm laughing as well. Let's all laugh together.
[/quote]When he says he's laughing, he's probably still [s]sleeping.[/s] crying.

edit: good old sigismund

Edited by Solaris

Didn't Bob Janova spy on an \m/ember a while back and when \m/ approached VE about it they were told to f-off?

Funny to see him in this thread railing about the evils of spying and how it's always a lock solid CB, if I am remembering correctly.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1295420838' post='2583422']
Didn't Bob Janova spy on an \m/ember a while back and when \m/ approached VE about it they were told to f-off?

Funny to see him in this thread railing about the evils of spying and how it's always a lock solid CB, if I am remembering correctly.
[/quote]
Yes, though it was spy operations conducted on a member, not leaking of forum info. All the same to me, but they're probably going to feed you that line.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295422641' post='2583478']
Yes, though it was spy operations conducted on a member, not leaking of forum info. All the same to me, but they're probably going to feed you that line.
[/quote]

I thought that was the case, and to me it's just the same as well. Spying is spying although it's much more obvious that Bob and VE condoned his spying than NpO condoned Lennox spying.

and here i thought i would never agree with anything VE does..then i wake up and whats this? surely the world is ending. i'm shocked and flabbergasted at the same time at this horrible action by the NpO almost as much as i am shocked that i will be supporting VE in this mess.

i hope this war tastes like cake :)

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295372264' post='2581578']
It's worth asking because if it's true then VE has deliberately set NpO up here. If it's false, then Lennox has deliberately set NpO up here.

In the first case, VE would have lost all appropriate reasoning for stating that they have been attacked by NpO (since they orchestrated the op from start to finish in that case). In the second case, it is simply a case of Dajobo being a bit too trusting of Lennox and VE being a bit hasty in executing war.
[/quote]It's not entrapment, it's more like sending in a mystery shopper. I don't see the problem, really, in seeing if NpO would conduct an illegal action against you [i]if given the choice[/i]. Not that I know (though I'm inclined to believe VE more, just based on respective track records) but even if VE were lying, Polar still did something wrong.

VE wouldnt even exist today if it wasnt for Polaris. When VE reformed, Polaris was the only one who gave them a protectorate. VE honored Polaris and then declared war on GOONS in UjW... Now they're allied to the reformation of them. Then back in WoTC [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31286"]VE declared war on MK.[/url]. Just pick a side already, VE. Please?

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1295438253' post='2583697']
VE wouldnt even exist today if it wasnt for Polaris. When VE reformed, Polaris was the only one who gave them a protectorate. VE honored Polaris and then declared war on GOONS in UjW... Now they're allied to the reformation of them. Then back in WoTC [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31286"]VE declared war on MK.[/url]. Just pick a side already, VE. Please?
[/quote]

Because sides NEVER change, alliances NEVER change. 2 and a half years have passed since WoTC...

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295395711' post='2582301']
Sorry. I put my name on a MDoAP, and I at least intend to honor it. I'm not sure how that merits loss of respect. To each his own, I guess ... ;)
[/quote]
Good luck, Hoo. What you're doing is actually incredibly similar to how I ended up in Invicta.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1295438253' post='2583697']
VE wouldnt even exist today if it wasnt for Polaris. When VE reformed, Polaris was the only one who gave them a protectorate.[/quote]
We never said that cooperation and common goals with us, even if it's at a crucial point in time, will guarantee eternal subservience. That's basically what you're BnWhining about when it comes to Polaris. They can't just act against us with impunity, and expect us to remain cooperative. We would had reformed with or without Polaris, it just might had taken a longer time, and there's only speculation available for determining another kind of a route's relative success.

[quote]VE honored Polaris and then declared war on GOONS in UjW... Now they're allied to the reformation of them.[/quote]
We have evolved, GOONS certainly have evolved (some people might even righteously claim they're a different AA!), and we're now able to communicate powerfully, and cooperate effectively. In regards to GOONS de Neutral Shoving, we weren't able to effectively communicate with them pre-GCV, thus cooperation was out of the question, and such things like distrust and dislike might fester in situations like that. Inability to bi-laterally communicate effectively was a weakness that bit both the Viridian Entente, and the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, in the behind.

[Quote] Then back in WoTC [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31286"]VE declared war on MK.[/url]. Just pick a side already, VE. Please?
[/quote]
We're on the side of the Viridian Entente. Open your eyes and wake up my hard headed Rotavele. Please?

[quote name='Shayne Rivai' timestamp='1295420972' post='2583430']
I thought Christmas was over? Thanks Planet Bob... so thoughtful! :)
[/quote]
Never doubt Father Christmas is coming to your house as well! [img]http://www.thebuttercompartment.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/gold_wrapped_gift.gif[/img]

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295421271' post='2583441']
It's really funny to see you all dogpile Rayvon. Trying to outshout the critic, eh?
[/quote]

It's not really much of a dog pile .. More like a pile of dry jungle grass on breeze .. They've not come up with anything new in a year.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1295444046' post='2583790']
[b]Inability to bi-laterally communicate effectively[/b] was a weakness that bit both the Viridian Entente, and the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, in the behind.
[/quote]

I'm sure if you ask SF, it's a problem that's still got a solid mouthful.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295450968' post='2583900']
It's not really much of a dog pile .. More like a pile of dry jungle grass on breeze .. They've not come up with anything new in a year.
[/quote]

It seems all you have left is your bitterness towards VE. It's kind of sad to see you fall so far, Ray.

Edited by Audran

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295450968' post='2583900']
I'm sure if you ask SF, it's a problem that's still got a solid mouthful.
[/quote]Inability to bilaterally communicate with GOONS de Neutral Shoving is not a problem for SF. I'm not as interested with SF than with critical decision making, otherwise I would had participated in the act courting [i]in privus[/i], good mister! Even you know that I give attention to matters in a priority categorized pattern woven dominantly, in logical, rather than emotional fashion.

And now that we don't let Smooth go represent gov't in QnAs, you see we have learned to become even greater communicators. You should try learning too, feely. Start with learning yourself, and who you really are. That should help you understand other people, and start getting over things that trouble you.

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Audran' timestamp='1295456424' post='2583995']
It seems all you have left is your bitterness towards VE. It's kind of sad to see you fall so far, Ray.
[/quote]

I have a lot more than that - I've still got my honour in tact, and capable of holding my relationships without having to lie to those under me. The bitterness washed away within days.

Perhaps one day your eyes may open too. :)