Declaration of War From the Viridian Entente

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295712020' post='2591973']
Uh, sure ... we started the war, of course we are :P

Alterego, you're running around all the threads still trying to claim that we 'ran' Lennox, even though he's clearly shown he's a free agent, and it was ridiculous even before then. Please go away.
[/quote]
You do know what running a spy means dont you. You fed him screen shots and gave him orders and offered him protection for his work.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what is with you people? Idiot juice on your cornflakes? We did not 'hire', 'run', employ, commission or anything like that Lennox. What we did do was run a sting operation to conclusively prove Dajobo's involvement – but only after all the logs in the OP here had happened and been given to us, which showed that involvement pretty clearly. Lennox is a free agent (and a loose cannon) who got instructions to spy on an alliance upon whom it was 'worthwhile' (MK or VE) and then sold out his spymaster.

[quote]it was debated elsewhere that spying is an aggression and thus VE is only defending itself. [/quote]
Well, this is debated every war. Don't take my position as the official VE one, but personally I've always been of the view that whoever starts the war is the aggressor. A good CB (like this one) means that you're [i]justified[/i] in that aggression should you choose to do it.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1295712477' post='2591987']
Also when you consider the fact that it's now come to light that VE hired Lennox to do the spying, well yeah that pretty much makes them the aggressor at that point.
[/quote]

This is exactly what happened.

Please attack us?

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295712020' post='2591973']
Uh, sure ... we started the war, of course we are :P

Alterego, you're running around all the threads still trying to claim that we 'ran' Lennox, even though he's clearly shown he's a free agent, and it was ridiculous even before then. Please go away.
[/quote]

Ok, which is it?? Is lennox a free agent, or run by Dajobo, or run by Impero?? You yourself have stated he was run by Dajobo and now say he is a free agent trying to start something. If that is the case, and by Lennox's own admission he is, then yall look even more foolish for following his lead into a BS CB.

Although I will admit it seems that yall weren't so much following as racing alongside him, pointing him in the right direction to go.

Sorry, but this is even worse than what NPO did.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295713009' post='2591997']
Man, what is with you people? Idiot juice on your cornflakes? [b]We did not 'hire', 'run', employ, commission or anything like that[/b] Lennox. [b]What we did do was run a sting operation[/b]
[/quote]
Using Lennox the spy and screenshots you gave to him with orders to give them to Polar.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295652999' post='2589715']
They've yet to aknowledge this yet and I doubt they will. I could be proven wrong from a Viridian, so please tell me why you have aided a nation who spied on you?
[/quote]
Tech deal perhaps?

Man, what is with you people? Idiot juice on your cornflakes? We did not 'hire', 'run', employ, commission or anything like that Lennox. What we did do was run a sting operation to conclusively prove Dajobo's involvement – but only after all the logs in the OP here had happened and been given to us, which showed that involvement pretty clearly. Lennox is a free agent (and a loose cannon) who got instructions to spy on an alliance upon whom it was 'worthwhile' (MK or VE) and then sold out his spymaster.

Well, this is debated every war. Don't take my position as the official VE one, but personally I've always been of the view that whoever starts the war is the aggressor. A good CB (like this one) means that you're [i]justified[/i] in that aggression should you choose to do it.
[/quote]

Oh so it is an aggressive war on your part. And now Lennox is a free agent, you should definitely tell Impero about this new discovery.

[quote]Ok, which is it?? Is lennox a free agent, or run by Dajobo, or run by Impero?? You yourself have stated he was run by Dajobo and now say he is a free agent trying to start something.[/quote]
Dajobo was the one who worked with him and told him to go spy on VE or MK. I think it's a stretch to say that he was 'run' by Dajobo though since he clearly didn't just do what Dajobo wanted him to. So he was a free agent trying to stir up trouble, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that Dajobo was working with him to spy on VE.

Man, what is with you people? Idiot juice on your cornflakes? We did not 'hire', 'run', employ, commission or anything like that Lennox. What we did do was run a sting operation to conclusively prove Dajobo's involvement
[/quote]

So - you did or you didn't use (employ, run, hire - they all mean the exact same here) Lennox.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295713532' post='2592010']
Dajobo was the one who worked with him and told him to go spy on VE or MK. I think it's a stretch to say that he was 'run' by Dajobo though since he clearly didn't just do what Dajobo wanted him to. So he was a free agent trying to stir up trouble, but that doesn't invalidate the fact that Dajobo was working with him to spy on VE.
[/quote]

Neither does it invalidate, Impero the leader of VE giving Lennox screenshots of classified warchest info. Impero is more the spy than lennox consider Impero did all the work for him :smug:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295713090' post='2591999']
This is exactly what happened.

Please attack us?
[/quote]

Yeah Penkala, the fighter for "[i]justice",[/i] who is making 15 topics a day due to "subjective unfair treatment", is now part of the big guy and suddenly acting ignorant.
Oh lord, there is a reason no one likes you. And trust me, you'll get your ass handed to you.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295713266' post='2592003']
Using Lennox the spy and screenshots you gave to him with orders to give them to Polar.
[/quote]

I suppose it makes your case easier when you just look at a subset of the events that occurred. Before Lennox ever spoke with Impero he went to Dajobo and Dajobo directed him to us, which was when Lennox told of us this. As you can see in the logs posted in one of the other topics, that was not enough for us to believe that such a high ranking official in NpO would advise and accept information from the spy. So we gave him some information to get to the bottom of it, and what was Dajobo's response? I can't see the screenshots, re-upload them.

But you can continue regurgitating your fictional opinion, I don't really mind enough to keep posting on the OWF.

As for those of you who say Dajobo only trusted a friend, trusted a friend to do what, be a good spy? That he would get some good information from him? Obviously he trusted him not to reveal their communications, but that's obvious since he didn't tell us about it until he found out we knew.

[quote name='Mark XIII' timestamp='1295716046' post='2592050']
I suppose it makes your case easier when you just look at a subset of the events that occurred. Before Lennox ever spoke with Impero he went to Dajobo and Dajobo directed him to us, which was when Lennox told of us this. As you can see in the logs posted in one of the other topics, that was not enough for us to believe that such a high ranking official in NpO would advise and accept information from the spy. So we gave him some information to get to the bottom of it, and what was Dajobo's response? I can't see the screenshots, re-upload them.

But you can continue regurgitating your fictional opinion, I don't really mind enough to keep posting on the OWF.

As for those of you who say Dajobo only trusted a friend, trusted a friend to do what, be a good spy? That he would get some good information from him? Obviously he trusted him not to reveal their communications, but that's obvious since he didn't tell us about it until he found out we knew.
[/quote]

The snipped logs (by the mods) posted by Impero himself showed he talked to, identified and bypassed the academy with Lennox before Lennox spoke with Dajobo.

I personally don't care what VE has for a reason for war. VE and BRIG have had, lets just say, an "interesting" past. We argue over b.s. a lot, but truth is we share the same roots. Also, this game has been so freaking boring lately, thank god we are getting some action.

So thanks for the action Viridia, I think you're pretty hot!

o/ VE
o/ BRIG

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295716455' post='2592056']
The snipped logs (by the mods) posted by Impero himself showed he talked to, identified and bypassed the academy with Lennox before Lennox spoke with Dajobo.
[/quote]

I'm not sure and too lazy to go check but Lennox would have had a nation by that point(bypassing the academy), and Dajobo picked his nation/ruler name, so...

[quote name='Mark XIII' timestamp='1295716046' post='2592050']
I suppose it makes your case easier when you just look at a subset of the events that occurred. Before Lennox ever spoke with Impero he went to Dajobo and Dajobo directed him to us, which was when Lennox told of us this. As you can see in the logs posted in one of the other topics, that was not enough for us to believe that such a high ranking official in NpO would advise and accept information from the spy. [b]So we gave him some information to get to the bottom of it, and what was Dajobo's response? I can't see the screenshots, re-upload them. [/b]
[/quote]

Im glad most alliances dont give out their members warchest info, to any Tom, Richard or Harry.... Bravo ^_^

[/quote]

"Worked with" is a stretch as well. In the end this is all an argument of intent, and it seems very clear that Dajobo's intent was never to even have Lennox spy in the first place. And after the spying occurred did Dajobo sit on the information, or request more? No. He [i]tried[/i] to report it. The best you got here is you caught someone making a dumb mistake before taking the correct course of action. You did not catch a spy, or an attempted spy ring, or a government leader "working with" anyone.

[/quote]
Hahahahahahaha, yeeeeeeeeah, Dajobo told Lennox to choose nation and ruler name [i]retroatctively.[/i] :rolleyes:

You have a lot to learn about the nature of timespace, my dear friend.

[/quote]

Ray,

Allow me help you out with a few key quotes to show you just how abysimally lacking in logic your statement was.

[quote]20:19 Chancy I have some very valuable information regarding MK's future intentions if you would like to receive a screenshot
20:20 Dajobo|NpO| obviously I would love to see it but I cant condone spying
20:21 Dajobo|NpO| so I will need to decline
20:21 Dajobo|NpO| If you'd like to leak the info without being busted may I suggest CNTel
20:22 Chancy Just f[color="#8B0000"][CENSORED][/color]ng with you its Lennox
20:22 Dajobo|NpO| haha
20:33 Chancy I should spy on MHA
20:33 Chancy Just to make them mad
20:33 Dajobo|NpO| nah they aren't the enemy
20:34 Dajobo|NpO| pick domeone worth spying on
20:35 Chancy Give me suggestions
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| VE or MK are the two who are heavily involved in world politics
20:36 Dajobo|NpO| anything that happens will come through them first
20:47 Chancy ok you have to pick my nation name and ruler name
20:47 Chancy because my creativeness is absent
20:48 Dajobo|NpO| Rattlin Bones
20:48 Chancy lol
20:48 Dajobo|NpO| Coffin City
20:48 Chancy fair enough
20:48 Dajobo|NpO| no
20:48 Chancy ok
20:49 Dajobo|NpO| nation name Cemetery Lot 37
20:49 Chancy lol any significance behind that name
20:50 Dajobo|NpO| You could have a ton of fun with that theme
20:50 Dajobo|NpO| no reason
20:50 Chancy oh ok
20:50 Dajobo|NpO| they played the song Rattlin Bones on the radio this morning
20:50 Chancy haha
20:50 Dajobo|NpO| our flag used to be custom 37
21:04 Chancy ok so ve? or mk? or should i see what recruitment messages i get
21:05 Dajobo|NpO| seeing what yuo get for a day could be fun
21:05 Dajobo|NpO| also looks a heap less suspect if you join from a message
21:06 Chancy nah ill just say i was a member of some disbanded alliance
21:07 Dajobo|NpO| haha
21:07 Dajobo|NpO| sneaky[/quote]

For your statement above to be true, Lennox would have needed to look into the future to see what Dajobo would choose for Lennox' new nation and ruler names (to include the former flag numeric and song title played on Dajobos radio) plus the target alliance to be spied upon.

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6TheRayvon.png[/IMG]

I have decided that such an epic-self-wedgie-fail deserves to have an award with a prestigious name. I have created one in your honor and therefore it shall henceforth and forever more be known as "THE RAYVON". Please consider this the initial award. I and possibly others shall examine your posts and make sure that your future gaffs are so graced.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1295780655' post='2593783']
[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6TheRayvon.png[/IMG]

I have decided that such an epic-self-wedgie-fail deserves to have an award with a prestigious name. I have created one in your honor and therefore it shall henceforth and forever more be known as "THE RAYVON". Please consider this the initial award. I and possibly others shall examine your posts and make sure that your future gaffs are so graced.
[/quote]

4 years and I finally get my very own Antonio original.

I'm honoured, thanks buddy :wub:

[/quote]

It's not clear that Dajobo *wanted* him to do anything.

• 3 weeks later...