New Polar Order Announcement

Sartorius

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1293033040' post='2550042']
1- Spying is not cool. Never.
2- When we will see the orders of the orders announced? It is looking more and more likely.
[/quote]

The Orders of the Orders never existed, The Ordinance Of The Orders However.......

When someone claims to be a spy and posts logs or screen shots I expect something reaaaaaly juicy. I mean, by doing this they pretty much expose themselves and ruin their own future in the game. This just doesn't seem worth the effort at all. It's like Sartorius went from "I'm going to do something to piss people off" and "Actually doing something to piss people off" without much thought in between. Kids these days...

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1293039582' post='2550131']
Leaks of absolute no value. Nothing of note, moving on.
[/quote]
Oh i dont know about that. I found out Valhalla was scum so i learned something new today

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1293041200' post='2550151']
On a scale of one to ten I'm giving this a yawn.

Enjoy being destroyed.
[/quote]
As usuall my friend your right on target I shall return to my nap now.

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1293042205' post='2550168']
When someone claims to be a spy and posts logs or screen shots I expect something reaaaaaly juicy.
[/quote]
He [i]does[/i] have something juicy if you know what he leaked to cntel. I, for one, want to know where he got it.

Anyone feel like re-posting whatever this juicy intel on CNtel is? (I personally think that anything on there is of deeply dubious legitimacy, and don't bother checking it.)

If what's in this thread is the worst that was on Polar's board, then I think they're doing pretty well.

Look, kid, I appreciate what you're trying to do; I'm in favor of guys going causing as much mayhem as possible. However, you have to actually infiltrate an alliance thoroughly to get any good information, namely dropped information from IRC conversations with government members. I wish you luck on future endeavors, just make sure you deliver next time.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293043062' post='2550184']
He [i]does[/i] have something juicy if you know what he leaked to cntel. I, for one, want to know where he got it.
[/quote]

I missed that. You have my interest piqued.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1293051224' post='2550329']
Did anyone read the OP? He said he's not a spy, that he was ordered to post whatever he posted. The "failspy" poop is more like fail read. Damn.
[/quote]

I missed this because I go from "What the hell is this?" to "I need to post something" without much thinking in between. It's the cross I have to bear.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1293025381' post='2549922']
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/SS-2010-12-22_14.43.00.png[/img]

Copied that one and it worked :v: .
[/quote]
You did a little too much effort, the easier and more standard way is to just quote the post. :v: [OOC]o/ Opera though. ^_^[/OOC]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293030603' post='2550005']
Perhaps I'm being slow, as it's still early, so I might have missed this. But since you've gone rogue anyway, you won't mind telling us how you got the information which was leaked on cntel?
[/quote]
Well, I think he said it was something in the BR.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1293047633' post='2550234']
Anyone feel like re-posting whatever this juicy intel on CNtel is? (I personally think that anything on there is of deeply dubious legitimacy, and don't bother checking it.)

If what's in this thread is the worst that was on Polar's board, then I think they're doing pretty well.
[/quote]
This.