SkyNet and you, A possible future scenario for your Alliance

New Reverie

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1291238918' post='2527476']
You do not know the situation. Please don't take a prejudice, and for the record neither does Goldie.

EDIT: Feel free to find me on IRC and let me state my position before you call me an idiot though, if you do that, I have no qualms. I am willing to accept that I am wrong in the situation if you still believe that once you have the facts.
[/quote]
You should hang in #mushroom, bro.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1291245274' post='2527547']
Honestly, join an alliance that is large but still needs help. It would be an interesting project to see you join one of the neutrals and somehow arouse them into a competent, dominating political force.

tl;dr - Join a neutral alliance, become it's leader, and give us a true neutral menace worthy of our fear.
[/quote]

In before neutral military cooperation devicepact

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1291147063' post='2526668']
I left out some details. It was [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=238964"]this nation[/url] that spied on wF, RIA then accepted him to their alliance, something they have not confirmed but we can see he has a full membership mask on their forums.

100% or nothing :awesome:

Edit: I [OOC]just got online for the day and[/OOC] may not be up to date on the RIA situation, for this reason and other obvious ones, I do not want to continue discussing this in this thread. PM me if you want to discuss it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1291238918' post='2527476']
You do not know the situation. Please don't take a prejudice, and for the record neither does Goldie.

EDIT: Feel free to find me on IRC and let me state my position before you call me an idiot though, if you do that, I have no qualms. I am willing to accept that I am wrong in the situation if you still believe that once you have the facts.
[/quote]

Apparently you don't either. The [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=238964"]nation[/url] that you're calling out the RIA on was a member of NpO [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_spies.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Polar%20Order&anyallexact=exact"]when the spying took place[/url]. As long as you're asking others to not "take a prejudice" then why didn't you save some slinging mud for Big Blue?

Maybe you didn't know where the dastardly spy made his home before RIA, after all it took me all of two clicks to find out.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1291232830' post='2527414']
Oh hai. I have/had a bloc commander mask in this, and I really liked it. Having used both this and NORAD I will say that this is much more sophisticated than NORAD, and better suited to large alliances without super active government members. A smaller alliance, or one with a sufficiently active government, has no need of a system like this and can perform the functions manually. A really large alliance, or one with a less active government, will be the kind of alliance for whom a system like this is most useful.

I'm serving as MoD of Athens atm, after having led the alliance for 2 years. Provided that the majority of the alliance consented, and you were willing to work with our other programmers at least to a minimal extent, I would be willing to make use of this system mandatory by alliance members, since I know what it is already. As far as logistics, I imagine that one could request tech sellers as easily as targets in this type of system, and that could be enormously useful, more so than even the targeting, which can be handled by a dedicated MoD and milcom in wartime well enough.

Our members are in-game active enough to make use of this, and I'm willing to push to make it mandatory for alliance membership to use, if you're willing to work a little with one of our programmers. I think you could be a huge asset to our alliance community, and while Athens might not have perfectly ideal parameters as an alliance, I do have the authority to promise you that I will push implementation of your system if you join us.
[/quote]

You should join Athens. Londo is just crazy enough to make use of that program mandatory and it would be a great opportunity for you to show how efficient Skynet is. Also welcome back man. I remember about a year ago almost joining your reformed INGSOC...good times eh?

NV I will personally visit your forums.... OWF is not the place. I had and still have the utmost respect for NV. To this day, it is my favorite alliance 2nd only to WF. Thats as far as I will go on here.

JZ please refrain...

Edited by Ruler of LZR

Of course I am going to say Nueva Vida, but if not her then one of the members of the Bloc AZTEC. I would say that the entire bloc has never been closer and able to move in concert with one another. Aztec is as close to being a single alliance as Ive seen in CN. I could be a good coordinating too for the bloc and we could definitely use your expertise and abilities. Plus, Look at these muscles. I mean, do you know anyone else who has muscles like this?

I've joined RIA. Thanks to everyone for their recruitment efforts and recommendations. As I side note, NV you guys have alot of friends and look to have a great thing going. I hope you do well and would like to work with you some time in the future.

[quote name='New Reverie' timestamp='1291308018' post='2528056']
I've joined RIA. Thanks to everyone for their recruitment efforts and recommendations. As I side note, NV you guys have alot of friends and look to have a great thing going. I hope you do well and would like to work with you some time in the future.
[/quote]

Good luck NR. RIA is very lucky.

I shall wait for some folks to come here and berate you for shoring up the current hegemony by handing them a potent tool of war.

It shall be a sordid spectacle, one that is a tad familiar, but entertaining nonetheless.

Good luck in your chosen home, the one with the running cactus thing.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1291311189' post='2528076']
I shall wait for some folks to come here and berate you for shoring up the current hegemony by handing them a potent tool of war.

It shall be a sordid spectacle, one that is a tad familiar, but entertaining nonetheless.

Good luck in your chosen home, the one with the running cactus thing.
[/quote]
I thought MK was still the holding the puppet strings these days.

[/quote]
You tempt me to join RIA to get my grubby little hands on this thing. Can't say I didn't expect this, Delta made a very good case in here.

[/quote]

An excellent choice, I only wish you'd joined back when I was a member. Good luck

Dude I can't say anything but great things about RIA. They are the craziest bunch of mother***** I know. They are very lucky and queue1 is a great Head of Military Operations so you should work well with him. Also make C-zom come back and run this with you <_<

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1291332897' post='2528336']
Dude I can't say anything but great things about RIA. They are the craziest bunch of mother***** I know. They are very lucky and queue1 is a great Head of Military Operations so you should work well with him. Also make C-zom come back and run this with you <_<
[/quote]

All of this minus the part about C-zom. Congrats on finding a new home btw, NR.

Edited by Mixoux

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've been in RIA and found it to be a very bland alliance. Good folks in there, but a bland alliance. Oh well, you could have done worse. Good luck.[/color]

[/quote]

Thanks NR. You'll always be welcome in NV, with or without your toys. Goodluck in RIA...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291356272' post='2528790']
[color="#0000FF"]I've been in RIA and found it to be a very bland alliance. Good folks in there, but a bland alliance. Oh well, you could have done worse. Good luck.[/color]
[/quote]
Is that a compliment? :3

I knew you secretly liked us.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291356272' post='2528790']
[/quote]
Hey, you're still around? Haha, I thought you left a long time ago. Good to see you haven't changed RV.