ODN-Umbrella MDoAP

OsRavan

Congrats friends. Nice, fitting pic. And thanks for not making a horrible name for it either.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1290385250' post='2519582']
Nothing a set of ToAs with CoJ couldn't have fixed.
[/quote]

LOL ToA's. Blast from the past there.

Edited by Crowdog

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1290380325' post='2519470']
I encourage you to do something about it. Not trying to sound tough, but please. Do.
[/quote]

I did try to do something about it, the powers that be didn't like my way of doing things though.

It has been an honour acting as ODN's diplomat to Umbrella as this treaty came to be and have the privilege of watching this relationship grow and blossom. I'm very excited to be allied to Umbrella!

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1290376151' post='2519384']
Sorry, but I can't help but see this as ODN following MK across the treaty web.
[/quote]

Who are you?

I think I know who will be wearing the pants in this relationship...need a belt, Umbrella? <_<

FYI: Good to see all the treaty maneuvers coming out of the C&G camp the past few months were so much smoke and mirrors. Spare me the lecture on why they weren't, the evidence shows that you all are just as entangled as you ever were.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1290394737' post='2519875']
I think I know who will be wearing the pants in this relationship...need a belt, Umbrella? <_<

FYI: Good to see all the treaty maneuvers coming out of the C&G camp the past few months were so much smoke and mirrors. Spare me the lecture on why they weren't, the evidence shows that you all are just as entangled as you ever were.
[/quote]

This is just to divert you from our actual plan. You'll find out in 3 weeks.

Are we really going to let this slip by unnoticed?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1290380491' post='2519473']
Commenting is doing something.
[/quote]

Congratulations to both Alliances, Pandora's Super Grievance Box get more united every day.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1290380491' post='2519473']
Commenting is doing something.
[/quote]

If they were doing something more than commenting it would be fine. But as it stands, they're just whining about how evil the treaty web is while they sit and do nothing.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1290395521' post='2519893']
I don't really remember C&G members saying they were doing x or did anything that could be construed as "smoke and mirrors," but that's just me.
[/quote]
I, also. Clearly my grasp of C&G's collective foreign policy falls short of Hal's. :(

Much love, Umbrella.

Edited by Style #386