Why I am resigning from AcTi

Teddyyo

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1288754048' post='2500433']
Watch yourself, I'm not in the mood for your nonsense. TPE is the worst alliance ever dude, I think I've made that perfectly clear on IRC.
[/quote]

AcTi is a horrible alliance. TPE at least has some positive attributes in their members and leadership. What can AcTi actually do successfully? Thus far, I've seen piss poor leadership, horrible internal policy, and inflated egos resulting in the belief you can tell someone to watch him/herself.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1288782856' post='2500791']
And this is why I voted 'No' on the ConC-AcTi treaty...:rolleyes:

This really is just a big bag of fail. xR1 is a fail of a leader, and I don't know a lot about AcTi admittedly, but with people like Teddyo and xR1 in there, pfftt...

Now..if AcTi would like to merge into ConC please...:ehm:
[/quote]
Right after saying you don't want a treaty with them, you say you wouldn't mind a merger? :psyduck:

Seriously, :psyduck: is my only response to that. It baffles me beyond words.

Also, congrats to Teddyyo for being rid of two of the most inept leaders I have ever had to deal with. Go find somewhere better and let tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb run the alliance in whatever direction they want.

Hint: That direction is probably going to be down.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1288789125' post='2500822']
Are you sure you want to ruin ConC with people like xR1?

Just sayin' :v:
[/quote]

There is wisdom in your words. :awesome:

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1288809883' post='2501038']
Right after saying you don't want a treaty with them, you say you wouldn't mind a merger? :psyduck:

Seriously, :psyduck: is my only response to that. It baffles me beyond words.

-snip-[/quote]

It was a joke......:blush:

To be fair if anyone were to demand that I choose between them and someone else I'd say bye-bye. Making it personal in that manner has no place in an alliance much less the government and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that person trying to use my own view of them to dictate alliance policy at least when it comes to matters like that. Of course, after demasking the person who makes such an ultimatum I'd demote the person who abused their powers, bringing them down to ordinary member and along with the other individual also removing this ones IRC ops. Some people aren't fit for leading others but it is possible they might still make adequate members.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1288811935' post='2501065']
To be fair if anyone were to demand that I choose between them and someone else I'd say bye-bye. Making it personal in that manner has no place in an alliance much less the government and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that person trying to use my own view of them to dictate alliance policy at least when it comes to matters like that. Of course, after demasking the person who makes such an ultimatum I'd demote the person who abused their powers, bringing them down to ordinary member and along with the other individual also removing this ones IRC ops. Some people aren't fit for leading others but it is possible they might still make adequate members.
[/quote]

Depends. If Teddyyo asked for Battalion to demote xR1 for abusing his powers, otherwise he would leave. Then that would be acceptable to me.

Regardless, both parties seemed :gag: here. Mostly AcTi.

This is brilliant. I remember when DW asked for help with his BTO alliance before I went off to do my own thing. DW got xR1 on board, and promptly drove at least 4 government members out by pissing them off so much. Against my judgment, he decided to keep him, which promptly killed off most of the good active members. This was in the span of two months. His track record out of BTO wasn't much better, within his alliance and with his protector alike.

DLK and xR1 are made for each other. Both are equally abrasive.

But who knows. xR1 has claimed to be in every SC clan ever made. Maybe that's why DLK picked him over you; he knew him prior!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1288793410' post='2500858']
What we have here appears to be a case of governmental adverse possession, wherein an alliance leader abandons their post for an extended period of time and a lower one gradually takes over the duties and makes improvements. Discovering this by way of not being mentioned in the treaties set off the OP, and the combined insufferability of him and R1 caused the fallout. Either way you're both terrible and you should probably just disband your alliance.
[/quote]

But then their fail would spread to other alliances...

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1288754255' post='2500439']
Oh please...I'm right here, come, bite me.
[/quote]
All bark no bite.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1288770147' post='2500722']
No. Two 13-year-olds having an e-fight would be worse than this. They wouldn't even know how to log-dump, they'd just engage in a "my word over yours" style "NO U" fest. Which is what happened when DRDavid Banner and kittydog had their very public falling out around this time two years ago. :P

It is sad to see that this could not be solved in private channels. However, just going from the logs, it seems xr1 could have been [s]a bit[/s] a [i]lot[/i] more diplomatic about how he conducted himself.
[/quote]
To be honest the rebbelion was much more fun to watch but, this is more sweeter.

This made my day, thank you.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1288793671' post='2500861']
I welcome anyone who wants to attack Teddyyo to please do so. He is officially under protection of the Viridian Entente. I also welcome anyone who wants [b]to roll xR1[/b], you may have an unlikely friend in this.
[/quote]

Can anyone tell me what XR1 past is, specifically? I knew the guy was bad news but obviously it was worse than what I presumed. I heard someone post something in relation to NOIR earlier...

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1288819311' post='2501195']
All bark no bite.
[/quote]

:lol1:

Wow just wow...in addition to all the fail internally I can't believe you didn't have a working charter before this. That too me was the most surprising part of this fail.

Also lol at getting kicked out your own channel by a lower level government member. Pretty funny in my opinion.

Watch yourself, I'm not in the mood for your nonsense. TPE is the worst alliance ever dude, I think I've made that perfectly clear on IRC.
[/quote]

You know what, I don't really care about AcTi but I do like my boys in TPE. And I can promise you one thing. They don't need to watch themselves here. You do. You mess with them, you're messing with me too.

Well last I heard batty was the leader. Yes, I do recognize you as a founder, but not a leader (which are 2 different things). You can't come off as the way you did and not expect the same in return.

Teddyyo keeps trying to step in every time its something he doesnt like.

Also, I don't understand how this is a coup?

EDIT: Also, there is nothing in the charter that says anything about General of the East. (I do have IRC logs of Batallion forming *real* government positions)

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[/quote]

Are you going to do something about it, or are you just posturing here?

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1288754134' post='2500435']
Was there any real point to this besides attempting a log dump?

Basically what I am asking is why do you think anyone is interested in your internal drama?
[/quote]

Showing AcTi as being almost treatyless? Unless they are holding treaties not listed on CN Wiki.

I'll call this one 7.5/10 on the drama scale...needs more threats that will never be carried out.