Why I am resigning from AcTi

Teddyyo

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1288838437' post='2501466']
Showing AcTi as being almost treatyless? Unless they are holding treaties not listed on CN Wiki.

I'll call this one 7.5/10 on the drama scale...needs more threats that will never be carried out.
[/quote]
Sounds like one big, fun, tech raid

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1288829822' post='2501348']
Are you going to do something about it, or are you just posturing here?
[/quote]

It's definitely posturing. Trust me, I'm 103% sure.

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1288839132' post='2501479']
Already on it.
[/quote]

:smug: Nice one there Ty.

The incompetence in AcTi continues. It's hilarious really, to an extent, and Battalion (their leader) should act like it.

Carry on AcTi. And props to Tyler. You have a shrine somewhere :D

Edited by Shockz

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1288844243' post='2501567']
Oh, don't attack Frank Empire and the nation ruled by Capitalist Overlord. Those two are very dear to me.

OOC: A couple RL friends I am seeing tomorrow to tell them to leave.
[/quote]
No worries, one of them is only like 2k ns and the other is at the very bottom of my range and I'm fully engaged as it is.

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1288844409' post='2501571']
No worries, one of them is only like 2k ns and the other is at the very bottom of my range and I'm fully engaged as it is.
[/quote]
They pretty much follow me around. I like to think of myself as a 120k nation with 18 war and 17 aid slots :rolleyes:

just spent the past 25 minutes reading this thread. i have to say this is the greatest thread i've seen in a while. pin it please?

someone should have alerted me sooner jerry springer was hosting an episode on the cybernations forums..
5.5/10

9/10 for cybernations standards

also i agree with everything that has been said in this thread. everything

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1288793671' post='2500861']
Teddyyo and Batt have been together for a long time, through other worlds other than this one. That he would cast Tedd aside for someone like xR1, who will undoubtedly prove in the end to be a disloyal piece of trash, shows more about Batt than it does about xR1. Everyone knows xR1 is trash, I personally had higher opinions of Batt before this.

I welcome anyone who wants to attack Teddyyo to please do so. He is officially under protection of the Viridian Entente. I also welcome anyone who wants to roll xR1, you may have an unlikely friend in this.
[/quote]
I remember going to you to make sure VE wouldn't take in xR1 while Invicta ZI'ed him.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1288827367' post='2501311']
You know what, I don't really care about AcTi but I do like my boys in TPE. And I can promise you one thing. They don't need to watch themselves here. You do. You mess with them, you're messing with me too.
[/quote]
And I remember you stepping in and being proactive about taking him in. Perhaps you should have taken the ZI as a hint. :v:

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1288820820' post='2501220']
Can anyone tell me what XR1 past is, specifically? I knew the guy was bad news but obviously it was worse than what I presumed. I heard someone post something in relation to NOIR earlier...
[/quote]
That could take a while. :P It'd be easier to tell you the [i]right[/i] things he's done, it's a much shorter list.

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288866443' post='2501750']
And I remember Ephie trying to recruit xr1 for VE.

Looks like you guys dodged a bullet there :)
[/quote]

So, what's your deal with Ephie? I know you're still butthurt about the whole war that happened 2.5 years ago but that's wayy too long to hold a grudge for someone who barely plays anymore.

But then again, you don't really strike me as a guy who gives up any room for redemption.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' timestamp='1288867940' post='2501760']
So, what's your deal with Ephie? I know you're still butthurt about the whole war that happened 2.5 years ago but that's wayy too long to hold a grudge for someone who barely plays anymore.

But then again, you don't really strike me as a guy who gives up any room for redemption.
[/quote]
Good lord man, it was a joke. Realize that people do make jokes. If you think that I really think that xr1 could have brought down VE, welllll....

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288868786' post='2501770']
Good lord man, it was a joke. Realize that people do make jokes. If you think that I really think that xr1 could have brought down VE, welllll....
[/quote]

Im actually pointing out how you frequently post about or male a reference to Ephie. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no Ephie fanboy but I have been noticing loads of bitterness in many of your posts over events 2.5 years ago. Find a new, more relevant person to poke fun at is what I'm trying to get at here.

Why would any alliance leader in their right mind let someone who'd been in the alliance for less than a month have higher powers in IRC, kb a founder, and effectively drive out the other founder? Battalion has presumably known Teddyo for longer than he's known xr1, to me it would seem logical to favor the former over the latter. Maybe he wanted to get someone onboard who knew more about how politics here worked but I have to think that favoring a newer member over a cofounder was a bit of a mistake.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' timestamp='1288869427' post='2501775']
Im actually pointing out how you frequently post about or male a reference to Ephie. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no Ephie fanboy but I have been noticing loads of bitterness in many of your posts over events 2.5 years ago. Find a new, more relevant person to poke fun at is what I'm trying to get at here.
[/quote]
Well, since I was poking fun at xr1, who is in fact the subject of this thread, I'm really not sure what you're talking about.