Why I am resigning from AcTi

Teddyyo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1288758176' post='2500564']
I was hesitant to let him join anyways. But I didn't know him really well. Bad decision.
[/quote]
Maybe I can catch up to you on IRC sometime and share the many reasons you should have known not to accept him; some of it's rather funny. :P

Another reason I said 'him or me' is deja vu. He seemed just like a guy from another game who took control of a clan and drove it into the ground (after kicking 1/3 of members including me). If he's staying, I'm not going to be there to experience the downfall of the alliance.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1288757868' post='2500555']
The knowledge that Battalion and xR1 are bad leaders isn't new but thanks for the news.
[/quote]
Gotta agree with Damsky (:gag:) but it is amusing to see the 'Batallion is always right!' guy come to the same conclusion the rest of the cyberverse has.

Batallion can't even spell his own name correctly, let alone lead an alliance. What I find hilarious is that this Teddyo person believes he is somehow justified in his rage-quit because someone forgot to put his name on an announcement. Grow up.

Also, did you leave legion in similar circumstances?

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1288769664' post='2500719']
I'm so glad I just read what appears to be two 13 year olds having an e-fight.
[/quote]

No. Two 13-year-olds having an e-fight would be worse than this. They wouldn't even know how to log-dump, they'd just engage in a "my word over yours" style "NO U" fest. Which is what happened when DRDavid Banner and kittydog had their very public falling out around this time two years ago. :P

It is sad to see that this could not be solved in private channels. However, just going from the logs, it seems xr1 could have been [s]a bit[/s] a [i]lot[/i] more diplomatic about how he conducted himself.