10.10.10 begins

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1286772683' post='2481232']
So...when is this supposed to start?
[/quote]
Well if you notice a bunch of 10 10 10 war declarations, then that would be a clue. Lets hope for no outside interference against any of the alliances taking part.

Btw : Looking forward to a decent showing from WTF (not being biased or anything), even if they're not the favourites to win.

While I think it's cool you guys are having fun and what not, your not destroying the treaty web...it's still there. Holding war games is hardly someone worthy of the build up you guys tried to give it. Have fun though, we've been pondering the same idea actually. Still, your claim of destroying the web had me kinda excited, the 10 of you going paperless and defending who you want when you wanted would of been a lot more interesting and would of shaken up the web a bit, so...I am disappointed :(

Have fun though!

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1286808620' post='2481509']
You sir, have gone too far. We shall see you on 11/11/11.
[/quote]

Now now Hoo, you have to admit...if there is one thing wicked is an expert in...well it's not movie reviews i'll leave it at that. :smug:

So is this like a tournament between 10 alliances? So what does the winner win at the end?

It would be interesting to see which alliance becomes victorious at the end. Who of the 10 are the best prepared and most experience. Only time can tell.

Edited by Sabertooth