10.10.10 begins

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll take your word for it you probably know better than I. :v:

This should say everything about UPN's chances this war:

<&Peggy_Sue|UPN> Look. this (redacted) distracted me from a war game and now I'm in anarchy because I was here instead of 'there'.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Will root for Polaris. They have KingRich and William Blake, and even if those two aren't fighting they're :awesome: enough to warrant me rooting for their comrades. (Seems Blake is indeed fighting though :P)

Also good show WTF for showing a neutral that actually has a backbone. I apologise for having misjudged you in the past. Just be prepared to lose a lot of those 4000+ cruise missiles you've stockpiled :P (Ever since MK showed me the light, I am epicly OCD about cruise missiles. Just ask Graham - I damn near bit his head off over them :P)

[quote]Also good show WTF for showing a neutral that actually has a backbone. I apologise for having misjudged you in the past. Just be prepared to lose a lot of those 4000+ cruise missiles you've stockpiled :P (Ever since MK showed me the light, I am epicly OCD about cruise missiles. Just ask Graham - I damn near bit his head off over them :P) [/quote]

We've said many a time, we aren't really neutral. We just don't give a rats ass for the treaty webs and silly nonsense in the OWF that leads to most wars and choose not to be drawn in. To us most the global wars are something along the lines of "SKOOLS OUT! CN WAR TIME!" and then people looking for the smallest reason to declare on someone :D

We're in this for the lulz. Even if we do end up gettin beat up on, its all good.

[quote name='Kristoff' timestamp='1286769012' post='2481114']
We've said many a time, we aren't really neutral. We just don't give a rats ass for the treaty webs and silly nonsense in the OWF that leads to most wars and choose not to be drawn in. To us most the global wars are something along the lines of "SKOOLS OUT! CN WAR TIME!" and then people looking for the smallest reason to declare on someone :D

We're in this for the lulz. Even if we do end up gettin beat up on, its all good.
[/quote]

Good show nonetheless. o/