10.10.10 begins

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286822090' post='2481654']
I'm not sure if I missed it, but what determines who wins? Last into anarchy?
[/quote]

That's actually not a bad benchmark. "Last Nation Standing" or something.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1286813832' post='2481569']
Good luck to all other participants.
[/quote]

I may be wrong but I think the winner is determined by most damage inflicted.

Good luck all and thanks for a little entertainment.

[quote name='BuffDaddy' timestamp='1286823045' post='2481671']
I may be wrong but I think the winner is determined by most damage inflicted.
[/quote]

Not the way I would have set it up, but I am just a hippy infra-hugger after all. :awesome:

Good luck and much fun to all of these honorable combatants.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286822090' post='2481654']
I'm not sure if I missed it, but what determines who wins? Last into anarchy?
[/quote]"Is your alliance affiliation FAN? Congratulations, you win."

Probably not exactly that, but whatever the rules are will have the same net effect.

Good luck, one and all. But mostly good luck to my fellow WTF brethren, who will be the recipients of several hundred reach arounds by me should they win.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-_Wuv8ZJXM]MORTAL KOMBAT[/url]

[quote name='BrianBoru' timestamp='1286828270' post='2481743']
Good luck, one and all. But mostly good luck to my fellow WTF brethren, who will be the recipients of several hundred reach arounds by me should they win.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-_Wuv8ZJXM]MORTAL KOMBAT[/url]
[/quote]
I prefer [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI&feature=related"]this version[/url].

FAN are good but woefully underteched(for obvious reasons, give them time)

tbh i cant wait to see how WTF is doing, maybe theyll shame the other neutrals into playing next time

Also winner is the team whos dealt the most damage, which is obviously going to be Athens

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1286828812' post='2481751']
Why does everyone seem to think FAN are some sort of Gods that transcend above the way war works in this Cyberverse?
[/quote]FAN attacks things with meticulous strategy, and I think they've had more experience in fighting difficult wars than any other alliance in the world, more than enough to test and re-test and fine tune their concepts. It's a trait inherent in the individual members, FAN has been finding creative new ways of blowing things up since the ancient times.

They may not be the most diplomatically savvy, but when it comes to warfare, FAN are unmatched. Your tech levels will not save you.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1286828812' post='2481751']
Why does everyone seem to think FAN are some sort of Gods that transcend above the way war works in this Cyberverse?
[/quote]
How new are you ? Just because you don't hear a lot from us as of late , doesn't mean we haven't earned our reputation many times over . It's not coincidence that even though we've been paperless for over a year NOBODY has tried to take a bite out our sammich.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286822334' post='2481657']
That's actually not a bad benchmark. "Last Nation Standing" or something.
[/quote]
I think that would be pretty cool. Not a ton of nation destruction, but still the same skill/coordination level. 10 nations per alliance going at it...when you are anarchy'ed you have to quit and peace out. Last alliance with nations not in anarchy wins.

[quote name='Kristoff' timestamp='1286843294' post='2481907']
All this talk of people being respectful towards the WTF is frightening me... Who are you all and what'd you do with the regular WTF Hating folks of the OWF?
[/quote]

The "WTF-hater Jarkko" croaked. :P Besides, it's not like Mellonhead's in your alliance anymore.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286830211' post='2481772']
FAN attacks things with meticulous strategy, and I think they've had more experience in fighting difficult wars than any other alliance in the world, more than enough to test and re-test and fine tune their concepts. It's a trait inherent in the individual members, FAN has been finding creative new ways of blowing things up since the ancient times.

They may not be the most diplomatically savvy, but when it comes to warfare, FAN are unmatched. Your tech levels will not save you.
[/quote]
How are things in 2007 I'm quite curious

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286846855' post='2481954']
What's with all the FAN hate from MK I've been seeing lately?
[/quote]
I don't think it's really hate, more like not worshiping them as the rest of CN does for some reason.

edit: To clarify, FAN probably are very good fighters, and have a great reputation in war but some of the praise is a bit much.

Edited by President Obama

I guess when the games are over and everything is tallied up , the numbers will tell the story , who dished out the most damage while suffering the least .... I'm confident our guys will be the best !!

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1286847159' post='2481960']
I don't think it's really hate, more like not worshiping them as the rest of CN does for some reason.

edit: To clarify, FAN probably are very good fighters, and have a great reputation in war but some of the praise is a bit much.
[/quote]
Yes, this is precisely it. I like FAN, but their reputation is entirely undeserved. I base my opinions off what I've seen, not some dudes fawning over them on the OWF.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy