10.10.10 begins

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1287121060' post='2485072']
Ahhhh I get it. I think that would be fun as hell, actually. ^_^
[/quote]
You would have to gang up on the strong guys, and even then anarchy is damn hard...we had Randomly Jim beat down pretty bad the other day and he still wasnt anarchied

[quote]3 Anarchies - FAN, UPN[/quote]

Athens would like to lay claim to being not only the first to anarchy a UPN nation but likely the first to anarchy anyone in this contest(Altheus still had peacetime level troops when we attacked)

[quote name='the damned' timestamp='1286976865' post='2483551']
I'll put fifty tech down on my boys.
[/quote]

Will do!

This has been quite the blast I must say. Relieved some of teh CN boredom, learning how to use a navy (not that it helps much in this type of warfare) and reorganizing conventional thinking on what order to launch offensive strikes. Plus the Princess Doomee is something else :lol1: Thanks to FARK for organizing this, looking forward to doing it again in the future, once I get my warchest back to where it belongs :rolleyes:

[quote name='Petrovich4' timestamp='1286996412' post='2483751']
This Spartan was the first to anarchy a FAN nation (me):

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=317792

Though I am in 6 wars, but that is part of our plan...ahhh well! Give him his mpol badge ;)

The Spartan Gladiators I am up against are the toughest and most thoughtful fighters I've encountered in the past 2 years. I'm unsure of the alliance as a whole, but if these 10 Spartans represent even a fraction of Sparta as a whole, I'm impressed.

King Louis, you are da man :)

Man, if I could only have unleashed my nukes, I would have erased all of your 1000+ infra advantage over me within 5 days ;) I'm loving this tournament.

For other alliances that are wary that it will hurt your pixels, this tournament is cheap since it is strictly 'conventional' tactics being used. Plus, FAN is a whole is still growing (score and tech wise).

Much love Sparta, your people have impressed me - cheers!
[/quote]

Hey!
Thanks for recognizing me! But KLII should get some of the credit also because he was on attacking with me I just attacked and ended up putting you in anarchy either before/after he attacked don't remember which way. But it has been a pleasure being at war with you! I say best of luck to you in the future unless we end up enemies again on the battlefield in the future! Yea don't we all wish we could use nukes trust me I would really love to send one right now! :D

But FAN has been a fun opponent to fight on the battlefield with!

Good Luck to everyone as the last 2 days in the tourney start to come to a close!

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1287552903' post='2488509']
So when do we get results?
[/quote]

WINNER SELECTION: There will be a total of five (5) winners determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received to be held on or about October 21, 2010, (one winner per specified drawing month) by representatives of Sponsor. In the event the potential winners do not qualify or are not willing to accept the prize, there will be an alternate winner drawing from among eligible entries. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of entry.

• 1 month later...