10.10.10 begins

[quote name='Kristoff' timestamp='1286862651' post='2482155']
One of you Spartans was close to goin into anarchy. So, who gets the badge from FAN Hyperion?
[/quote]
It's been pretty close between us the whole way so far, and probably will stay like that for the whole tournament. We expected halibut to come out swinging tonight to do some damage due to us not prioritizing him at update but the CN gods threw some lucky defensive victories our way while we focused on other FANNer's. I guess it also didn't hurt that I changed his defcon half way through his quad either :awesome:

Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286852312' post='2482031']
In any case, I do apologise for the misunderstanding, and it was my fault to begin with because that's where he was after Ragnarok kicked him out - ghosting WTF (after a while he hopped to WF then founded MO). Should've remembered the time he ghosted Polaris back in '08.[/quote]

Wow, I have always been impressed by your memory for the details.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1286859171' post='2482110']
Who doesn't love a pointless war for funzies now and again? They don't all have to be srs bsns.
[/quote]
I didn't say "this is counterproductive, don't do it". I said "this is counterproductive but alright, have a great time bonking on each other". :P

edit: sorry for dp.

Here's a look at the current entanglement between the Spartan and FAN teams. It's gettin crazy :v

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h116/Whiteguy321/10-10-10warweb.png[/IMG]

Edited by Hyperion321

Epic showdown between FAN and Sparta's top mid-tier nations!

I feel left out. :( Me and Unholy are down here in lower-mid, grinding it out with Fark and UPN.

Edit: Hmmm, on second glance it's more like Epic showdown between Sparta's top mid-tier nations, and those of FAN AND NpO. <_<

Edited by Olaf Styke

I'm doing pretty poorly since I got double-teamed by two 20k nations (I'm 15k now). I like to think that I got a few good hits in before their spies started getting !@#$%^&* lucky and setting my Defcon to 5 everyday.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286862856' post='2482156']
Heh, wow. UPN sure isn't doing well. :unsure:

From what I've heard on TOOL forums, a couple people from our gang are regretting not getting into this. And since it's a non-nuclear event, I s'pose I could throw my chip in that pile as well. Ah well. Life sucks sometimes. :P
[/quote]
i heard a few alliances said no because they thought it would be a trap, rather amusing

Also, we def should hold a round 2 with 10 new alliances since im sure people like Valhalla and a certian Pansy would LOVE to get in on this

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1286917313' post='2482806']
i heard a few alliances said no because they thought it would be a trap, rather amusing

Also, we def should hold a round 2 with 10 new alliances since im sure people like Valhalla and a certian Pansy would LOVE to get in on this
[/quote]
Top 5 alliances from our bracket. Top 5 from theirs. Championship tournament. Let's do this.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1286917313' post='2482806']
[/quote]

Hope TOOL wasn't one of those. Daks would be choked. As would I. <_<

[quote]Also, we def should hold a round 2 with 10 new alliances since im sure people like Valhalla and a certian Pansy would LOVE to get in on this[/quote]

Indeed we should. Not sure if I could convince everyone in TOOL to let 10 from our alliance participate, but I know [i]I[/i] would be up for a good fight. :ehm:

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286922505' post='2482906']
Indeed we should. Not sure if I could convince everyone in TOOL to let 10 from our alliance participate, but I know [i]I[/i] would be up for a good fight. :ehm:
[/quote]
I'm sure in an alliance as big as TOOL you could find at least a few guys to represent the great white hammer ;)

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286853345' post='2482042']
Two in Anarchy - NpO (lol Blake :P), Athens
[/quote]
The other guy was in Cedar Point riding Roller Coasters and forgot to set his nation up before he left :P

and WB has 6 wars on him and can't catch any type of break, he even has pilots bailing out mid-flight, before they even reach the enemies border :o

[quote name='Zorn1' timestamp='1286932962' post='2483054']
The other guy was in Cedar Point riding Roller Coasters and forgot to set his nation up before he left :P

and WB has 6 wars on him and can't catch any type of break, he even has pilots bailing out mid-flight, before they even reach the enemies border :o
[/quote]
That's his fault for going balls deep into Sparta the first night. He should have seen the 6v1 coming :P

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1286932307' post='2483047']
I'm sure in an alliance as big as TOOL you could find at least a few guys to represent the great white hammer ;)
[/quote]

It's all a matter of knowing when [OOC]the people aren't up past their noses in work[/OOC]. But I think I know which ten people I'd pick to fight if we did get involved. I'd be one of those ten. :P

[quote name='Zorn1' timestamp='1286932962' post='2483054']

[/quote]

Well, WB is doing a great job....his CMs hurt btw.... :huh:

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286843304' post='2481908']
I think that would be pretty cool. Not a ton of nation destruction, but still the same skill/coordination level. 10 nations per alliance going at it...when you are anarchy'ed you have to quit and peace out. Last alliance with nations not in anarchy wins.
[/quote]
Have you ever heard of nuclear weapons? :v: