10.10.10 begins

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1286769603' post='2481147']
Have fun and enjoy the fights. I would be wiling to bet 50 tech Fark wins, although several in there seem like they have a good chance of winning.
[/quote]

I'll take that bet ;)

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1286767067' post='2481027']
Has no one clued in yet that 101010 in base two is 42 in base ten? This is the greatest day for MHA in the next hundred years.
[/quote]
That it is. That it is.

[ooc][url="http://io9.com/5660399/today-is-the-ultimate-answer-to-the-ultimate-question-of-life-the-universe-and-everything"]io9 did it first![/url][/ooc]

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286768440' post='2481091']
Also good show WTF for showing a neutral that actually has a backbone. I apologise for having misjudged you in the past. Just be prepared to lose a lot of those 4000+ cruise missiles you've stockpiled :P [/quote]

What takes more backbone: sending 10 nations in to fight for everyone's amusement or sticking to your ideals and not bending to the pressure of your peers? WTF is a good bunch of folks but I applaud GPA and TDO for continuing to walk the path less traveled. And good luck to the fighters.

At least I can agree with Jarkko on one thing, my money is on NpO.

Edited by Gorbie

The opening line to the announcement made me think GOONS were gonna get rolled. I started to break out the popcorn for the show, only to be disappointed that there would only be 100 nations fighting in this. Anywho, lucky them. My money's on FAN, though I'll only be shocked if UPN wins.

I believe both these questions have been asked already, but how were the alliances chosen and how did each alliance choose its fighters?

The alliances were chosen by FARK. They all got piss ass drunk and were outside playing extreme lawn darts. This is how the alliances were chosen. The members frome ach alliance were chosen by a mystical kiwi that hand picked them. Or if you wanted to be technical, wing picked them.

I'm jealous since I couldn't participate.

To those alliances who are participating congratulations, it's a shame that so many alliances declined the invite, mainly those who say to love so much war.

To the nations fighting, have fun and enjoy the war.

Polaris will prevail. o/