With MK gone

The MVP

I'm not sure this is the correct place to discuss this, but I don't forsee a collapse in C&G because the Kingdom decided to reset all of its treaties. Depending on how things fall, they may very well resign the document in the future should it prove in their interests and to their liking.

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1286377553' post='2477168']
I'm not sure this is the correct place to discuss this, but I don't forsee a collapse in C&G because the Kingdom decided to reset all of its treaties. Depending on how things fall, they may very well resign the document in the future should it prove in their interests and to their liking.
[/quote]

This is actually parodyig the moments of BLEU when MCXA left. When Sponge said BLEU was just find and as strong as ever, such a statement was made. Now that MK left CnG, I just wanted to use it too.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286377833' post='2477170']
This is actually parodyig the moments of BLEU when MCXA left. When Sponge said BLEU was just find and as strong as ever, such a statement was made. Now that MK left CnG, I just wanted to use it too.
[/quote]

When MCXA left BLEU, it collapsed not because MCXA left it, but because the lapdog alliances finally decided forever and till the end lick whatever came out of Sponge.
It's not they didn't have the choice. Spongebob knew that he would get the bills for his actions, but instead of admitting it, he again tried to weasel his way out lying.

I think the situation is different here.

[/quote]

Thats a very nice sig you have there, who made it? :awesome:

Also, parody threads ftw!

[/quote]

Ahhhhhhh, gotcha. Wasn't around for that tidbit of time, my bad.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1286379318' post='2477194']
CnG has survived some of the worse things a bloc could ever go through. This is no different.
[/quote]

Care to explain further?

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1286379414' post='2477195']
Clever and original :rolleyes:
[/quote]

First time I have agreed with this person.....ever

(Other then his choice of avatar :awesome:)

Edited by nutkase

I found this to actually be very humorous.

But to your point, I don't think MK are away from C&G. I think everyone who was MK's treaty partner is still there and would defend MK, with MK defending them and vice versa. This could actually be an excellent tactic as long as you know where you stand, and your friends know where you stand. As it will create uncertainty among enemies. The key thing now however is that Mk keeps in contact with it's friends. As even the most hardy allies might sometimes try to wiggle out, a treaty can stop this happening whereas defense based purely on friendship gives alliances far more wiggle room.

tl;dr Don't attack MK, don't attack C&G, C&G are still powerful.

Edited by deathman1212

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1286379684' post='2477196']
[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1286379318' post='2477194']
CnG has survived some of the worse things a bloc could ever go through. This is no different.
[/quote]

Care to explain further?
[/quote]
ODN joining.

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' timestamp='1286378258' post='2477173']
When MCXA left BLEU, it collapsed not because MCXA left it, but because the lapdog alliances finally decided forever and till the end lick whatever came out of Sponge.
It's not they didn't have the choice. Spongebob knew that he would get the bills for his actions, but instead of admitting it, he again tried to weasel his way out lying.

[/quote]

Oh that's right, it didn't happen to have anything to do with Dilber promising you a place in 1v so you guys could plot your vendetta against Polar, nah that's not how it was :P

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1286400098' post='2477421']
Do not use RV's avatar in vain. Anywho to the subject matter I will qoute a title of a thread by Doppelganger. CnG: MK puppets-Disband.
[/quote]

Can't even come up with original content :(

CnG is disbanding, notice to come shortly.

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' timestamp='1286378258' post='2477173']

[/quote]
The other difference being that MK was the lead alliance in CnG, whereas MCXA was always a horrible alliance and even the rest of BLEU knew it. Additionally, MK didn't leave CnG because NPO was offering them a prime-fellating position.