Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1286373900' post='2477147']
No, we're gay and we're going to roll you.*

* This is just a quip and is not representative of any FA plans of the Umbrella alliance or any future bloc that the Umbrella alliance may find itself in.
[/quote]

Well, only if you say so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286374054' post='2477149']
Well, only if you say so.
[/quote]
He's lying, plans are being drawn up right this second.

edit: also, I think we might be the only larger alliance that can claim a 100% all-male membership. We are kind of like the Sacred Band, just more gay.

Edited by mrcalkin

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1286375979' post='2477156']
Man this topic is fascinating. I'm learning all sorts of !@#$ about alliances, even though I really don't care.
[/quote]
Come round tonight with a few beers and we'll make you care.

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1286375520' post='2477153']
He's lying, plans are being drawn up right this second.

edit: also, I think we might be the only larger alliance that can claim a 100% all-male membership. We are kind of like the Sacred Band, just more gay.
[/quote]

Hey, Uranium is a girl I'll have you know!

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1286371230' post='2477118']
Haf is right. The Body Republic participates in Q&As. We let them come up with their own opinions on alliances, not some talking points laid out to convince them to accept someone as an ally. We have many Q&As with many alliances rather we become allies or not.
[/quote]

What an original thought... Members. Participating in Q&A? Jeez I wished I had thought of it first, shows how you guys are just light years ahead of the rest of the world, no one else, especially VE, has ever done something like that. I'm glad you shared this with us so we can all see the error of our ways.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1286314288' post='2476311']
Awesome now we can keep them in one spot! :awesome:
[/quote]
Why does it matter if we are together or seperate?

This is an awesome announcement to come back to, seeing as how I like/love all alliances involved. Now that I think about it...I really can't think of a more fitting bloc set up for all alliances involved. This just kinda of makes sense :P

Congrats guys.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286376233' post='2477159']
What an original thought... Members. Participating in Q&A? Jeez I wished I had thought of it first, shows how you guys are just light years ahead of the rest of the world, no one else, especially VE, has ever done something like that. I'm glad you shared this with us so we can all see the error of our ways.
[/quote]

I do love the sarcasm, its a shame it isn't directed at some of your allies who do not allow their membership to participate in QnAs.

I have to say this sorry people: Welcome to Pandora

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1286375520' post='2477153']
[/quote]

Edit: Is that something to be truly proud of? :mellow:

Edited by Ashok

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1286379925' post='2477200']
I do love the sarcasm, its a shame it isn't directed at some of your allies who do not allow their membership to participate in QnAs.
[/quote]

The sarcasm was in Bilrow implying many other alliances don't do the same thing, or specifically that VE doesn't.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286342480' post='2476941']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry, but VE wasn't the only alliance fighting NpO. Remember when NpO was fighting TOP as well (it was on both sides....BiPolar it is called for a reason). I am pretty sure they did more damage than you did. Then there is GOD as well, and the several other alliances fighting Polaris at the time.

Please, you're not the elite military powerhouse you think you are, and neither are most of the other alliances in this bloc. [b]Umbrella, certainly, and PC, maybe, due to their small numbers certainly are above par. But VE, iFOK, and FOK, you're all average at best. GOONS on the other hand is just a complete cluster of newbies.[/b]

So, now that this is settled, think you can quiet with your empty bluster? No one is impressed.[/color]
[/quote]

Umbrella and PC are probably two of the top military's in this place, let alone the bloc. I think the lower 95th percentile of alliances would drop one in their pants at the thought of going on 1 on 1 with them, and win. FOK and iFOK, and VE, certainly would have an advantage over most alliances their size.

As for GOONS, we're working on it. Not all of us are complete newbies, and while it's easy to state the obvious that we are today, I hope one day it will be more difficult for people to take verbal pot-shots at us. I suspect being in the company of these alliances we are allegedly bloc'ing up with will only help in that.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1286376214' post='2477158']
Hey, Uranium is a girl I'll have you know!
[/quote]

Read the "exploits" thread in Kevin's Bedroom and see Uranium's posting and tell me if a female can do that, heh.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1286382888' post='2477235']
Nobody ever launches a vendetta against me. :(
[/quote]

Well, stop being so gosh darn likable then.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1286355656' post='2477027']
To be fair, FOK did cheat when its nuclear nations attacked MCXA non-nuclear nations.
[/quote]

I laughed. What a gem of a log. :lol1:

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286380225' post='2477206']
The sarcasm was in Bilrow implying many other alliances don't do the same thing, or specifically that VE doesn't.
[/quote]

Your assumption that my response had anything to do about you/VE or was sarcasm makes you look foolish. I was just responding to Kalasin while backing up Haflinger on his point.

I'm sorry if I struck a nerve with you. You should have that checked.