LGBT CN players...

mcp13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't matter, I'm not sure why it would. Are you not capable interacting with those who are different from yourself? Are you straight up opposed to it?

If so you have problems. I may not fit into any of the categories presented in the poll but it comes down to human decency... I don't care for pork, doesn't mean I don't like eating breakfast with those those who eat bacon, how is it any different when it comes to sexual orientation?

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1283658912' post='2442160']
Absolutely not, and if they somehow got into our alliance I would most certainly not employ them under military command.
[/quote]

Don't forget recruitment.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1283661481' post='2442226']
Should we form a LGBT-only alliance? :excl:
[/quote]

It's called The Imperial Order. :ph34r:

And now Scorpy and Skippy are going to ZI me in 3... 2... 1...

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1283656655' post='2442119']
Whatever, this poll is gay.
[/quote]

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1283658912' post='2442160']
Absolutely not, and if they somehow got into our alliance I would most certainly not employ them under military command.
[/quote]

Ok, both of these made me laugh. Well played gentlemen.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1283662632' post='2442242']
Are you not capable interacting with those who are different from yourself?
[/quote]

I can assure you this is not the case. I am IRL a Conservative Christian avid Republican and MCP and I get along quite well. ;)

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1283666581' post='2442311']
I can assure you this is not the case. I am IRL a Conservative Christian avid Republican and MCP and get along quite well. ;)
[/quote]

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone. To be honest I didn't read any of the posts and was just directly answering the question itself :P

Edit: After actually reading your post, I agree with what you said haha. Still, this may not be irrelevant, but it certainly didn't deserve it's own topic.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[s]No, it's immoral lol.[/s]

Seriously, I don't really care, as long as they're willing to contribute to the alliance and not making problems. I even allow mutants/zombies/unicorns join my alliance.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1283661481' post='2442226']
Should we form a LGBT-only alliance? :excl:
[/quote]
I'd actually go with no, mainly because I don't like alliances based on OOC concepts and politics. It has been done before and failed because many people don't choose alliances based on their sexuality/gender identity.

@ the haters here: If you think it's irrelevant, don't post. No one's forcing you to read it. The OP has said he's encountered homophobic gaming communities before and wanted to gauge this one. Sure he could have gone about it differently, but that doesn't mean that you need to bite his head off for it.

@ the OP: You'll probably find that LGBT people are overrepresented here. That's been my experience. So if any of these labels apply to you, you're definitely not alone.