Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283714349' post='2442856']
[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured GOONies, I won't be forgetting. When you make a three million dollar mistake I'll be sure to see you pay something just as excessive as this. Then you'll be unmasked before the world as the squirming, cowardly, opportunistic thugs you are. The world will see what I see.[/color]
[/quote]

"...and I would have got away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Your outrage is humorous in the same fashion, RV. You know I dig you, man, but when you throw little temper tantrums over not getting your way, it makes me lose a little more respect for you each time. I'm hoping you undertake a bit more development in the man-station soon, because these little fits of yours are hurting your rep.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283714752' post='2442868']
You can do whatever you want, don't back track when you get called out. If Dopp can send secret aid he can easily say he doesn't want to pay the $90m so you guys can save face and fight a war instead.
[/quote]
Continue to make yourself look worse. Fine with me.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1283715459' post='2442875']
I didn't bother to read all 19 pages. What happened here?

/me misses stumpy's thread summaries.
[/quote]
Dopp was an idiot, some !@#$%*ing occurred, and now he's paying GOONS $90 mil. Then more !@#$%*ing occurred.

The end.

[quote name='the lizard queen' timestamp='1283715622' post='2442881']
Continue to make yourself look worse. Fine with me.
[/quote]
No worse than the past few weeks NSO has endured.

I can rise again in another form, but the NSO will now compete with GGA and \m/ for worst alliance of 2010.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1283710756' post='2442813']
And, as I predicted, nothing happened.

Welcome to the Boring New World, folks.
[/quote]

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”

Words you should consider, neighbor. I can't do it alone! :)

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283715786' post='2442886']

I can rise again in another form, but the NSO will now compete with GGA and \m/ for worst alliance of 2010.
[/quote]

Actually much worse, see we actually had a plausible platform on which to defend ourselves. You have sand in a sieve.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283715786' post='2442886']

[/quote]

If you are rising in another form, take off Alliance Name: New Sith Order first.

[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured GOONies, I won't be forgetting. When you make a three million dollar mistake I'll be sure to see you pay something just as excessive as this. Then you'll be unmasked before the world as the squirming, cowardly, opportunistic thugs you are. The world will see what I see.[/color]
[/quote]
Blue?

Fernando..go away...please?
NSO, good god could you be any dumber? first off you told fernando..ANYTHING and surprise it bit you in the ass. Then you went and pulled a stunt that got your ass kicked not even a month ago. We get it you're trying to be hip and cool and play your own rules...
GOONS, dont be retarded 30m was plenty then when he does it again..kick his ass

PS: EoG is ZI-till-we-want-to-let-you-go so its just short of PZI

[quote name='GeneralPatton' timestamp='1283715979' post='2442891']
If you are rising in another form, take off Alliance Name: New Sith Order first.
[/quote]

Posting in this thread because your AA surprised me D: Unless you're some OTHER GP.

Also lol NSO.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283714549' post='2442863']
[color="#0000FF"]Dopp has decided to pay. I can't change that, but I can make sure that this insult isn't forgotten.[/color]
[/quote]
You mean you won't be forgetting how the NSO insulted GOONS by aiding a known nuclear rogue and knowing full well the potential consequences of such actions?

[/quote]
Yep, because we've seen how much of an actual backbone the NSO has. Just try it, RV. Just try.

[/quote]

They already have sent aid to nations in wars in the past, so no doubt it will happen again, just at the time, no one pressed them for harsh reps or war, GOONS mearly offered to send the same amount of aid to a nation.

I was hit by a nuclear rogue not to long ago, a GOONS member aided 50 tech to him (no doubt just ending a tech deal) but it could have been taken out of context.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1283719030' post='2442934']
They already have sent aid to nations in wars in the past, so no doubt it will happen again, just at the time, no one pressed them for harsh reps or war, GOONS mearly offered to send the same amount of aid to a nation.

I was hit by a nuclear rogue not to long ago, a GOONS member aided 50 tech to him (no doubt just ending a tech deal) but it could have been taken out of context.
[/quote]
Mostly because we don't send secret aid to nations at war after an announcement goes up saying not to do exactly that. The few times we have accidentally sent aid to someone at war it was pretty clearly unintentional. Although some people can't grasp the concept, aiding someone at war is an act of war on the person they're fighting. We don't do that kind of thing intentionally. If we had a good enough reason we'd just declare war instead. Aid is a pretty boring way to enter a war.

I recall the 50t incident. It was very obviously the end of a tech deal. No money, no soldiers. We offered to compensate them for it and they dropped the issue entirely, because they were trying to push the "you aided a nation at war" issue so we'd drop any reps owed to us. It wasn't a serious infraction, they were just trying to use it as leverage. Since we weren't buying it, they abandoned it. Somehow it keeps coming up though.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283705940' post='2442715']
Take note: every single time Methrage starts a war with GOONS we get another $90m. We've got $180m so far. We look forward to another attack in a few weeks to bump it up to $270m
[/quote]

Take note: Since we now know that GOONS has their own special brand of math, every time a GOONS nation raids an STA one, we just might charge you 50M in reps.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1283720182' post='2442949']
Take note: Since we now know that GOONS has their own special brand of math, every time a GOONS nation raids an STA one, we just might charge you 50M in reps.
[/quote]
Maybe if the uneducated goon threw a few nukes during his raid. And we for some reason didn't just kick him from the alliance as a rogue.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1283718806' post='2442930']
You mean you won't be forgetting how the NSO insulted GOONS by aiding a known nuclear rogue and knowing full well the potential consequences of such actions?
[/quote]

This was a members actions, not an alliance one. We cherish our committed members, so we choose not to simply punt him, but rather make some sort of amends. You demand 90mil.

[/quote]
And we just might not pay it. We would probably just kick the offending member from our alliance.

[/quote]We don't raid alliances with 128 members.

[/quote]

That's a little low, don't you think? The going rate is 3:90.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283720864' post='2442964']
The difference being we would expel ours, you wouldn't yours.
[/quote]

Eh em..

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283720485' post='2442953']
Maybe if the uneducated goon threw a few nukes during his raid. And we for some reason didn't just kick him from the alliance as a rogue.
[/quote]

Apparently GOONs might cherish some of their members as well. We at NSO do. Every other alliance would as well. They'll pay for the mistake, reprimand the member in private and all is well. The difference here is the exaggerated amount you asked for. Corinan is worth 90mil, I guess. :rolleyes: