Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283707606' post='2442763']
Stick to criticizing your outliers and leave the rest of us out of it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Note I've never once criticized STA, or NV, or Polaris (minus their antics in the last war, I'm quite fond of them), Silence, or a few other alliances out there. Very few actually stick and live by the principles supposedly fought for in Karma. While there may indeed be only a few outliers, they do have a disproportional amount of influence in the former Karma, and despite being chronic abusers of trust and power have friends who continually support and endorse their practices of extortion, PZI, and bullying. As far as I am concerned those who make such crimes possible are just as guilty as those pulling the trigger.[/color]

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283709108' post='2442792']
This is the question of the day.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Doppelganger will not be decommissioning any wonders. He agreed to pay 90 mil, and that is that.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283709108' post='2442792']
This is the question of the day.
[/quote]
He does get to keep it, we secured the rights to spy on him anyway for the duration of the methrage conflict, so we'll know if he sends secret aid again.

[quote]The "single rogue incident" is someone in an alliance aiding someone at war with another alliance[/quote]
I'm glad you used those quotation marks, because if you think back just a short time you'll see that it's not a 'single incident', in fact it is almost exactly the same as what NSO did to start the Six Million Dollar War. That is why a payment larger than that which would normally be appropriate for a [i]genuine[/i] 'single incident' is appropriate here.

Something of a shame that it was solved diplomatically, but well done to GOONS nevertheless. Let's hope NSO actually learn something from it this time.

There were no reps to be paid in the 6m War, but I do enjoy how everybody in Superfriends jumps at the sound of us having to pay Reps.

Kudos, you proved to the planet of Bob that you do not see much action in your lives.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1283710756' post='2442813']
And, as I predicted, nothing happened.

Welcome to the Boring New World, folks.
[/quote]

Not all GOONS are happy with the outcome, either.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1283711581' post='2442823']
I'm with NSO on this one for what it's worth :0
[/quote]

Did you even read the thread?

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1283710755' post='2442812']
There were no reps to be paid in the 6m War, but I do enjoy how everybody in [b]Superfriends [/b]jumps at the sound of us having to pay Reps.

Kudos, you proved to the planet of Bob that you do not see much action in your lives.
[/quote]

Superfriends? Dopp is paying restitution to the GOONS, i dont see any superfriends celebrations. Not much commenting either. Unless you have mistaken Bob Janova [VE] and KingZog [NoR] to be a part of SF.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1283713522' post='2442850']
All 19 ridiculous pages
[/quote]
I stopped after 14.

Anyway, not happy to see any member of ours paying extortion to anyone for any reason, but it was Dopp's decision to make, and like a true leader, he stepped up and took the unfair bullet to avoid damning anyone else.

Mr. Rogers truly is better than all of us.

[quote name='DragonsPhyre' timestamp='1283706184' post='2442722']
I'm disappointed in this whole situation. 90 millions in "reparations" is far too much to be paying for a single 3mil aid. I thought the whole KARMA war thing was supposed to usher in a new era of non-extortionate reparations requests.

So I guess as disappointed as I am in seeing a NSO member aiding a rogue, I'm even more disappointed in seeing GOONS demand such high reparations and getting away with it in this instance.
[/quote]

It is ridiculous. there's no way 90 million is warranted in this situation. Karma is a @#$ch though. Everyone will keep this in mind and the first time GOONS makes a bad move....well, I guess we will see.

[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured GOONies, I won't be forgetting. When you make a three million dollar mistake I'll be sure to see you pay something just as excessive as this. Then you'll be unmasked before the world as the squirming, cowardly, opportunistic thugs you are. The world will see what I see.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283714349' post='2442856']
[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured GOONies, I won't be forgetting. When you make a three million dollar mistake I'll be sure to see you pay something just as excessive as this. Then you'll be unmasked before the world as the squirming, cowardly, opportunistic thugs you are. The world will see what I see.[/color]
[/quote]
If you feel so bad about the reps just take them off the table and fight.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283714495' post='2442861']
If you feel so bad about the reps just take them off the table and fight.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Dopp has decided to pay. I can't change that, but I can make sure that this insult isn't forgotten.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283714549' post='2442863']
[color="#0000FF"]Dopp has decided to pay. I can't change that, but I can make sure that this insult isn't forgotten.[/color]
[/quote]
You can do whatever you want, don't back track when you get called out. If Dopp can send secret aid he can easily say he doesn't want to pay the $90m so you guys can save face and fight a war instead.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283714752' post='2442868']
You can do whatever you want, don't back track when you get called out. If Dopp can send secret aid he can easily say he doesn't want to pay the $90m so you guys can save face and fight a war instead.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What the Hell are you on about now? Disappointed we didn't get rolled? Maybe you, Bobby, and Zog can go start a club. Petition GOONS for all I care. We never said we wouldn't do anything. In fact, we said from the beginning that we would be making amends if Dopp did indeed aid Methrage, as it turns out he did, even if the amount GOONS is asking for is extortion as many of see it. There is no back tracking except in the fantasy world your deluded mind seems to reside, and if you decide to ever come back to reality and sanity you may see that.[/color]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283714752' post='2442868']
[/quote]
[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283714549' post='2442863']
[/quote]

Reading is hard. :(