Sorry, CyberNations

Chimaera

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282612956' post='2428432']
[color="#0000FF"]I can't blame you. This game has stagnated quite a bit, and the attitudes of most people as of let have been quite vicious. We're moving back to the old NPO era under the Continuum the way things are now, which says a lot about the majority of the community to allow that to happen again. Once this war ends I imagine I may take a little break as well.[/color]
[/quote]
Last time you said that, you did the opposite of taking a break.

Not that I mind.

Oh, and you'll be back.

Edited by Earogema

My main problem with your post, is that you think you won't be getting on IRC as much. Chim, you're easily one of my best friends in this game, you're not just walking away. :P

Good luck in RL, Chim. I know you'll be back, so I won't say goodbye.

You seem to have solid reasons for quitting. Though a loss to the greater community, I believe you should make a clean break for the good of yourself. If the game is restricting you from furthering yourself in real goals, then you should leave no way for yourself to be sucked back into the game like many have already suggested will happen. Good luck out there man, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders though we have never spoke. Good luck man, I say these words with sincerity.

Chim, you can't leave. If you do, I'll work on getting Voodoo to ally us to NPO. I'll also work on completely causing mayhem inside and outside of IAA.

Now you can't leave or I'll destroy 4 years of work. So no leaving for you.

I'm completely serious. You can't leave.