Sorry, CyberNations

Chimaera

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I am extremely disappointed to see this, it is not entirely unexpected, I just hoped you wouldn't actually do this. CN is losing one of its best players.

I hope to see you around IRC still, and don't forget to stop by #TIO every once in a while.

[quote name='Brandon Simonson' timestamp='1282628336' post='2428960']
Chim, you can't leave. If you do, I'll work on getting Voodoo to ally us to NPO. I'll also work on completely causing mayhem inside and outside of IAA.

Now you can't leave or I'll destroy 4 years of work. So no leaving for you.

I'm completely serious. You can't leave.
[/quote]
That just isn't right, man. Don't do that to me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This is terrible news. Chim you were one of the players I have always trusted, respected, and was blessed enough to call a friend in this game. IAA and GATO went through terrible times together, and the reformation of IAA was one of my happiest moments in CN in years. I cannot believe you are leaving, CN has lost one of its best.

It was by an odd coincidence that we got to know each other, and I'm extremely grateful for that opportunity. You're one of the best players I've had the fortune to know. Good luck out there, and don't forget to come back. In the meantime, you better keep getting on IRC, otherwise how are you going to recruit me? :P

-Bama

Chim you have been one of my best friends on CN for the past few years and it is going to be a lonelier Bob without you. We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for all of the waffles in the world. (Especially since I don't really enjoy eating waffles)
I have served under and with some of the greatest alliance leaders of all-time and I can say with 100% certainty that you were the best. You made IAA fun, and that should be alliance leader's #1 priority. You did great.

Keep in touch on MSN from time to time. Take care.