What is your most hated memory of CN?

Ameris

In 1972, a group of....

Sorry, I forgot where I was for a minute.

Anyways, since I created the most liked memory, I thought that I should even it out.

My most hated memory of CN would have to be GWIII. I got my $@! handed to me. Lost over half my strength. The reason? I lost my airforce and had no war chest to repurchase them. Nothing is more demoralizing then 10 days of defeat notices.

Edited by Ameris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either trying to join ODN, or not being able to participate as much as I wanted to in the Karma War.

ODN's application process was complete crap, especially for someone who had been playing for two years. I was ignored, and shunned basically. Horrible experience. Back in ACF, we fought very briefly against NADC in the Karma War. We could've entered multiple times, and to this day I don't know why. We lost a number of players (almost myself included) due to not being more involved. That wasn't a very fun time.

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1281827219' post='2416119']
Either trying to join ODN, or not being able to participate as much as I wanted to in the Karma War.

ODN's application process was complete crap, especially for someone who had been playing for two years. I was ignored, and shunned basically. Horrible experience. Back in ACF, we fought very briefly against NADC in the Karma War. We could've entered multiple times, and to this day I don't know why. We lost a number of players (almost myself included) due to not being more involved. That wasn't a very fun time.
[/quote]
We don't really want people who are incapable of signing up for a trade circle.

My worst memory is probably when I had some of my RL !@#$ hacked which had the same passwords as my CN stuff. Needless to say, i'm far more careful with passwords now. My worst IC memory is difficult. I wouldn't say i've had a particularly bad one.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281826003' post='2416091']
[color="#0000ff"]The outcome of Karma. Things would be a lot better if the world weren't led by alliances that have misplaced their balls (assuming they ever had any). Things are quite dull when most people are aspiring to be the next MHA or Sparta.[/color]
[/quote]
Who the hell is trying to be the next MHA or Sparta?

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1281827975' post='2416128']
Whats that supposed to mean?
[/quote]

Call me crazy, but it's that you can't sign up for a trade circle.

Forming DE. My worst moment in CN. Joining TOP was also pretty bad.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1281832128' post='2416178']
Call me crazy, but it's that you can't sign up for a trade circle.

Forming DE. My worst moment in CN. Joining TOP was also pretty bad.
[/quote]
Right, which I don't understand...I had a TC on orange when I applied, and if he's refering to my current situation, I'm switching due to my last one falling apart.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1281832128' post='2416178']
Who the hell is trying to be the next MHA or Sparta?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]More or less everyone. They may not know that it's what they're trying to do, but it is. They just want to be a big and bloated waste with no personality and lots of treaties on the winning side. Can be traced to Karma. Everyone based their existence on taking down NPO. Now that it's been done all they have left to do is become MHA or Sparta.[/color]