What is your most hated memory of CN?

Ameris

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1283207686' post='2436190']
Reading DoW announcements on the OWF. Wars themselves are fun, but a part of my faith in humanity dies when reading all the "NO U" arguments.
[/quote]

To Hell with humanity. The more I see, the less I believe :P (LOLFLA)

Seriously though, I agree. I'd rather read three pages of mindless hailing than six of circular arguments. That in itself says something. Meh, I'll probably be done like dinner come January anyway. :ph34r:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1281925620' post='2417337']
Botching the GW2 DoW. And not launching the nukes that would probably have won us GW2. I was so green behind the ears it wasn't even funny.

Allowing BAPS and CMEA to get rolled and become Q puppets is probably my single most hated memory. But if we would have taken MK into war then.....we might have never had the victory we scored in Karma.
[/quote]

Hate is a strong word, regrets would be more like it and one of my biggest regrets is the CMEA incident and my conduct/response. Talk about being green at the time. AirMe I remember you giving me a warning about things then and I always appreciated it.

1) The TIO-OO Incident. I completely over reacted and it's put a bad mark to my name, and on TIO's name. I'd take my conduct from that time back if I could.

2) Disbanding the first TIO. In hindsight, I should have kept going with it. However there is the plus side of learning from my mistakes, and meeting people I probably wouldn't have in the last 5 months.

Edited by Skippy

Almost 4 years ago when I was in the GDA a member who was about to go rogue tricked me into attacking 2 GOONS nations. Almost a week of fighting went by before I was approached by GOONS and our DMoD asking "WTF!!!??". I admit it was fun at first but my MoD wasn't very happy when he found out.

Talk about being chewed out :(

Watching the UJP falling apart
Realizing that there was no way we could win
Watching in dismay as \m/ and GOONS implode
Putting down the vote to disband Gen[M]ay

Fast forward a year or two

Watching in dismay the down fall of Ramirus-led Gramlins
Watching in dismay as Umbrella drifting away

Edited by Zero-One