What is your most favorite memory in CN history?

Ameris

Even though I had next to nothing to do with it, seeing TOP/IRON/TORN declare war on CnG and then watching NpO pull out of the war about 15 minutes later is the first fond memory that comes to mind when I think of this game. I laughed. I cried. I had to change into a clean pair of pants. It was glorious.

My little rogue escapade was kind of fun too, but I wish I hadn't cut it so short. WhiteMajik promised me if I merged TDL into Kronos that we could start a bigger conflict, but I knew I shouldn't have trusted that guy, he was always a liar :/

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1281684376' post='2414112']
Also, the Citrus War was pretty good. That battle had been 3 years in the making.
[/quote]

Yeah it felt great to finally give Pope Hope her comeuppance. Also, it spawned what I think was Cyber Nations first meme: You are not true until proven false. You're a noob if you don't remember that.

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1281913500' post='2417095']
How could I forget the most important thing that is my favorite memory?

Winning as Most Loathed in CN for 2009.
[/quote]
I'm tempted to not vote for you in 2010, just so you wont get the satisfaction of not winning that award. But...then you might not win such a deserving award.
*sigh* Damn you and your twisted hater ways! :awesome:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1281913813' post='2417102']
I'm tempted to not vote for you in 2010, just so you wont get the satisfaction of not winning that award. But...then you might not win such a deserving award.
*sigh* Damn you and your twisted hater ways! :awesome:
[/quote]

Sadly, I'd probably not win in 2010. :(

Edited by Bilrow

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1281690133' post='2414146']
Alliance-wise, potentially the noCB War. Declaring on Molon Labe and some other alliance (one of TORN's protectorates), knowing fully that NPO would be knocking at the door immediately. It was another eloquently written DoW by Archon, and the unity within MK at that point was immense. Just everyone going in presuming that we'd be run out the game, and just wanting to do as much damage as possible (I think we forced several large nations to delete, and wreaked havoc on NPO nations without SDI's). We were even deciding what to do post war with the forums since we were convinced that would be the end of us.

[img]http://avatars.mk.googlepages.com/MK-Friensbeforeinfra.png[/img]

Personally it's hard to choose. I have a lot of good and !@#$%* times within this game. My entire past with NPO has been pretty hilarious for the most part.
[/quote]

This, I was never more proud to be in an alliance than that night. Molon Labe and Ordo Verde were specifically chosen by us because they were not directly tied to the NPO or Q alliances which meant if we were to see peace, it would be easier to achieve because we wouldn't have to deal with all the boneheads leaders in Q....just some of them. It was also pretty funny to see NPO counter attack us before either of those alliances allies countered.

Other favorites....getting elected Protector of the NAAC. Founding Ronin 1.0. Coming out of retirement to join MK. The event mentioned above. Saving HotU from being moved to purple by Valhalla and Elysium. Helping form C&G. The Karma war. Forming Ronin 2.0. Forming Checkmate.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1281913500' post='2417095']
How could I forget the most important thing that is my favorite memory?

Winning as Most Loathed in CN for 2009.
[/quote]Only because of my absence >_>

You know I would have had you beat. Stupid technicality.

As for my favorite moment... I don't know, wars in general I guess. Being a loud mouth, smashing things, eating nukes, all around good times. I never had the pleasure of having my own nation smashed, something I assume I have to look forward to yet.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1281925332' post='2417330']
Molon Labe and Ordo [b]Recolitius[/b] were specifically chosen by us because they were not directly tied to the NPO or Q alliances which meant if we were to see peace, it would be easier to achieve because we wouldn't have to deal with all the boneheads leaders in Q....just some of them. It was also pretty funny to see NPO counter attack us before either of those alliances allies countered.

[/quote]

Fixed, OR merged with JCon at a later date to become OV. I was a triumvir of OR when you guys hit us, twas very confused that night.

As for favorite, I don't really have one because I'm not very excitable. If I had to pick, it would probably be the lead up/negotiations in Karma.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281939160' post='2417631']
Fixed, OR merged with JCon at a later date to become OV. I was a triumvir of OR when you guys hit us, twas very confused that night.

As for favorite, I don't really have one because I'm not very excitable. If I had to pick, it would probably be the lead up/negotiations in Karma.
[/quote]

It was nothing personal, we just knew how Q operated and wanted to avoid that insane asylum if we were ever to get peace. You guys happened to be the least connected.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281939160' post='2417631']
[/quote]

Maybe you're forgetting the night in which you put forth your utmost effort to torpedo the negotiations between NPO and OV on the eve of the war, even going so far as to ---with the help of others---willfully torpedo an arrangement those two alliances had already agreed to. Naturally, I'm not condoning Moo's eventual decision to attack, but you and some others on the eventual (so-called) Karma side of things really did your best to push things in the direction of war, and you did so without OV's consent.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1282009436' post='2418513']
The /b/ombing aside, I kinda wish I was around for that. It sounds like an absolutely epic war.
[/quote]

Practically everyone was involved and it as a pretty even war with really good camaraderie (at least on the WUT side :P)

I'd have to say my favorite moments were the build-up to the Karma War, as MoFA of FnKa. First, being told that there was no way a war was going to happen, then being proven right :). Then deciding what exactly we were going to do was pretty hilarious.

Also, the BlueBalls War, only because the coalition channel was hilarious when peace was announced in there.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1281990161' post='2418195']
Maybe you're forgetting the night in which you put forth your utmost effort to[b] torpedo[/b] the negotiations between NPO and OV on the eve of the war, even going so far as to ---with the help of others---willfully torpedo an arrangement those two alliances had already agreed to. Naturally, I'm not condoning Moo's eventual decision to attack, but you and some others on the eventual (so-called) Karma side of things really did your best to push things in the direction of war, and you did so without OV's consent.
[/quote]

There you go again, second time you used that word in regards to this.

The logs of that all were public, and I'm pretty sure they spoke for themselves. I did no such thing, and there was never any arrangement between anyone and I never called off any non existent arrangement. I think your memory may be foggy.