What is your most favorite memory in CN history?

Ameris

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282022757' post='2418918']
There you go again, second time you used that word in regards to this.

The logs of that all were public, and I'm pretty sure they spoke for themselves. I did no such thing, and there was never any arrangement between anyone and I never called off any non existent arrangement. I think your memory may be foggy.
[/quote]

Bwahaha. Yeah, sure. Show me those logs. I was mediating, and there definitely was an agreement in place before you, GOD and others said you'd torpedo (yes) it regardless of what OV agreed to. Saying "you're wrong" doesn't make it any less true. While we're on the subject of blatant lies, I'll say that TOP never attacked CnG. Any implication otherwise is a total lie, no doubt one related to fogginess of memory.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282027470' post='2419082']
Bwahaha. Yeah, sure. Show me those logs. I was mediating, and there definitely was an agreement in place before you, GOD and others said you'd torpedo (yes) it regardless of what OV agreed to. Saying "you're wrong" doesn't make it any less true. While we're on the subject of blatant lies, I'll say that TOP never attacked CnG. Any implication otherwise is a total lie, no doubt one related to fogginess of memory.
[/quote]

They have been on the tattler for a year.

Yes, I said we would not let Seth and Duffy be ZIed for a ridiculous reason, but it never came to that. Once again, check the logs, its all rather black and white man.

The day I realized I and my friends successfully took IRAN from Batallion with the loss of only him and one or two other members. Awww, what a sweet, sweet day that was.
Also, knowing that all of CN was thoroughly enjoying our civil war was also pretty uplifting, especially since just about everybody, from TPF to RoK, supported getting rid of Batallion. xD

Edited by Jack Torrence

I would have to say Olympus coming to the defense of Valhalla in the last conflict rates at the very top. We actually put it out to our membership asking them about their commitment level and EVERY single one of our members upheld our founding principles and voted to stay in till all our family was safe no matter what the cost. Overwhelming support for our allies based on the friendships built with our membership really showed during this dark time and we would have rode to hell and back to make sure each of our friends got out safely before we did.

Seeing Olympus become the respected alliance that it is however is my favorite thing. A small 50 person alliance respected by friends and enemies alike, is something I am really very proud of, and is a testament to each of our members standing behind the founding principles of the alliance is something that still floors me at times.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1282027809' post='2419089']
They have been on the tattler for a year.

Yes, I said we would not let Seth and Duffy be ZIed for a ridiculous reason, but it never came to that. Once again, check the logs, its all rather black and white man.
[/quote]

So sorry, but the tattler logs do not include the query logs between you and I. And the agreement was never ZI for Duffy, nor did it specify ZI for Seth.

The League peacing out on GWII leaving LUE to die was the single most rewarding moment for me. Was in the channel representing NpO when AirMe assured us they'd stand down. The joy.

EDIT: Honorable mention for the day ODN surrendered to the NPO in the Citrus War. It was a personal, celebrated victory for a lot of folks coming over from the other world.

Edited by Mussolandia

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1282007916' post='2418475']
Great War III hands down.
[/quote]
Come to think about it that sucked in a major way for me, and as Cager said ''Once it was over everything went downhill.'' :(...i suppose if you were not on the winning side it was the start of bad times.

Edited by Cataduanes

* Fighting in the Unjust War. FOK had to fight three alliances and it was our first major war. We did an afternoon blitz and it was amazing to see how many members actually participated in this blitz.

* The whole lead-up to the Karma War. There was a lot of drama (treaty cancellations) and a lot of talk about new blocs. For FOK, it all started in January of 2009 and activity on our boards had never been higher.

* The start of iFOK. It was a gamble and it seems to be paying off.

* The weirdness that was the Bipolar War. Every day seemed full of surprises.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282065099' post='2419845']
So sorry, but the tattler logs do not include the query logs between you and I. And the agreement was never ZI for Duffy, nor did it specify ZI for Seth.
[/quote]
<EmperorRevenge> both sethb and duffy are to be expelled and will be ZId for one term
<EmperorRevenge> they cannot sell their infrastructure to accomplish this ZI
<EmperorRevenge> and they will publish public apologies stating their actions
<EmperorRevenge> that caused this situation to arise
<EmperorRevenge> that’s it

Well, that was easy.

Also on topic: #odn on August 13th 2008

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1282112887' post='2421288']
Have to agree with this one. Once it was over everything went downhill.
[/quote]

Yup, GWIII waas the best. It was also just about the perfect length of an alliance war. No massive grinds of being on at update every day for weeks on end, yet no one rolled over and died in the first day. You had a whole series of staggered entries on the Aegis side to keep things spicy and it wrapped up in a nice fashion once it was clear which side was going to win.

The NAAC disbanding was a real kick in the pants though.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1282161455' post='2421899']
<EmperorRevenge> both sethb and duffy are to be expelled and will be ZId for one term
<EmperorRevenge> they cannot sell their infrastructure to accomplish this ZI
<EmperorRevenge> and they will publish public apologies stating their actions
<EmperorRevenge> that caused this situation to arise
<EmperorRevenge> that’s it

Well, that was easy.

Also on topic: #odn on August 13th 2008
[/quote]

That was the NPO's original proposal. It went down in magnitude quite a bit as the talks progressed. I would know; I was mediating.

Good try, though.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282189857' post='2422589']
That was the NPO's original proposal. It went down in magnitude quite a bit as the talks progressed. I would know; I was mediating.

Good try, though.
[/quote]
<EmperorRevenge> I believe DrDan is the mediator
<DrDan> I think the meeting is over unless anyone has anything to add to the terms or anymore allegations.
<EmperorRevenge> thank you DrDan

Then the attack happened. If they didn't want to punish those members, then why did the war happen? Preemptive strike?

As far as I've seen, you aren't even in the logs, aren't in the logs when the NPO actually attacks either. That's not to say you didn't see what DrDan was mediating, but if they didn't want sethb and duffy, what did they want?

Keep in mind that Impero claims they wanted sethb and duffy and he was also there.

EDIT: I should clarify the attacks didn't happen right after that, but a little while afterward.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1282191082' post='2422610']
<EmperorRevenge> I believe DrDan is the mediator
<DrDan> I think the meeting is over unless anyone has anything to add to the terms or anymore allegations.
<EmperorRevenge> thank you DrDan

Then the attack happened. If they didn't want to punish those members, then why did the war happen? Preemptive strike?

As far as I've seen, you aren't even in the logs, aren't in the logs when the NPO actually attacks either. That's not to say you didn't see what DrDan was mediating, but if they didn't want sethb and duffy, what did they want?

Keep in mind that Impero claims they wanted sethb and duffy and he was also there.

EDIT: I should clarify the attacks didn't happen right after that, but a little while afterward.
[/quote]

You really haven't a clue what you're talking about. Seriously. [b]I[/b] was moderating on the night of the war, and apparently you either are not in possession of those logs or have not seen them.

Just stop trying now. You're making a fool of yourself.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282192041' post='2422644']
You really haven't a clue what you're talking about. Seriously. [b]I[/b] was moderating on the night of the war, and apparently you either are not in possession of those logs or have not seen them.

Just stop trying now. You're making a fool of yourself.
[/quote]
Which is why I edited my post before you posted. Mea culpa.

EDIT: I do have those logs btw, which is why I knew I was wrong. They weren't exactly secret at the time.

Edited by Earogema