Your Drama Sucks

For your efforts in reviving the art of quality log-dumping and drama-mongering, you have my everlasting thanks.

Also, I have a great plan to overthrow the power structure of Bob that I'd like to share with you...off the record, of course. Can't really give any details at the moment (hope you understand), but suffice to say that it involves kidnapping and brainwashing the leader of a major alliance, to be used later as a sleeper agent to do my bidding. Have a deck of cards by any chance?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280098301' post='2388824']
This is completely and 100% sanctioned by NSO government. Take my word for it. Have at us NPO.
[/quote]

Now we have the honesty card, you must be [url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36604057#36604057"]Dylan Rattigan[/url]

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1280098681' post='2388840']
Now we have the honesty card, you must be [url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36604057#36604057"]Dylan Rattigan[/url]
[/quote]

I am known for my words of truth and honesty. It may be a paradox.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1280097639' post='2388801']
[b]A) You said that you weren't going to release these logs, you did. That's low.[/b]

B) You should of went along with it!!! It would have been more fun for the rest of us <_< I don't think Chron was looking to harm Pacifica specifically, but rather to use Pacifica as a tool to reshape the treaty web. Should of done it in my opinion. Thank you NSO for being the only alliance to actually attempt to change the game for the better.

<3 Chron

With you dropping these logs, it kinda puts a damper on any of the fun we could of had with the whole thing. Also you scarred me for life with the skinny-dipping image. That's 2 strikes Mr. Zog :((
[/quote]

This

That's pretty low Zog.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1280098048' post='2388817']
omg, stop obsessing about the NPO so much guys.

Gosh.
[/quote]

Then this.

NPO basically has no moves less guys. I know why certain people still obsess over them, but really let's just stop. k?

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280099312' post='2388859']
I'd also like to hear Chron's explanation for this, because, this is news to me.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I only heard about it from Heggo a day or so ago after it was resolved. We were hoping to keep it quiet.

And for the record, I'll repeat once again, this was in no way sponsored by the NSO government.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280098287' post='2388821']
We're not overly friendly with either SF or CnG at this point, although it is my hope that relations will be mended during my tenure as Master of Lies
[/quote]

You have an absolutely curious way of making that happen. :P

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280099743' post='2388869']
When are log dumps EVER sanctioned by gov?
[/quote]

I was referring to Chrons little master plan or whatever.

Edit: My whole signature is gonna be Kevanovia quotes eventually. You should just join us already, man. You know you want to.

Edited by Corinan

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280100074' post='2388879']
Apparently this was resolved a few days ago. No one ever tells me anything these days.

Anyways, this is pretty much done.
[/quote]

Yes, everyone ignore this because the alliance that looks foolish says so.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1280100189' post='2388880']
[/quote]

Well I suppose this is pretty interesting. So go ahead and keeping feeding the flames. I love me some fire.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1280100189' post='2388880']
[/quote]

Apparently it was actually resolved a few days ago behind closed doors. Hell, this is the first I've heard about it. Then I guess kingzog got bored and decided to stir up some drama by posting it on the OWF and here we are. And here you are too. Right on time!