Your Drama Sucks

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280099841' post='2388873']
I was referring to Chrons little master plan or whatever.
[/quote]

According to him he

[quote]02:42 TehChron When I make a promise to you about the NSO doing something
02:42 TehChron when I tell you something
02:42 TehChron You can more or less consider it the word of the NSO government[/quote]

Is he lying or are you?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1280100286' post='2388882']
What, pray tell, is the resolution of this? Since this much is already out...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That Chron was acting on his own, without the knowledge of the NSO government. I knew he had interest in speaking with kingzog, as he asked me when the best time to find him would be, however, I did not know that he was planning on this. I assumed it was normal diplomatic work and not a proposal of this sort. So, as you see, he acted on his own. There really is no resolution beyond a simple understanding of the reality of the situation.[/color]

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280100427' post='2388885']
Apparently it was actually resolved a few days ago behind closed doors. Hell, this is the first I've heard about it. Then I guess kingzog got bored and decided to stir up some drama by posting it on the OWF and here we are. And here you are too. Right on time!
[/quote]

I am late though. :(

I actually like Chron. I'm in the minority, but I don't have an issue with the NSO. I think this is all hilarious.

That is all.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1280100392' post='2388884']
Do you dastardly Sith respect no bounds of decency? I shall see you on the battlefield sir! :mad:
[/quote]

I told SK that he has to wait in line. You do too. :P

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280100460' post='2388886']
According to him he

Is he lying or are you?
[/quote]

Well I'm actually not NSO gov, I'm in an advisory role, but i can tell you Chron has always had a tendency to exaggerate his capabilities. He probably wasn't lying in his own head, but what Chron says does not necessarily reflect the opinion/desires of anyone else in NSO.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280096268' post='2388776']
(Chron used the word 'we' enough so that I assume he was speaking with some authority. However, I'm leaving some 'room' in case this is a misunderstanding.)
[/quote]

Gotta love those "we"s.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280100427' post='2388885']
Apparently it was actually resolved a few days ago behind closed doors. Hell, this is the first I've heard about it. Then I guess kingzog got bored and decided to stir up some drama by posting it on the OWF and here we are. And here you are too. Right on time!
[/quote]

I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I didn't post in this thread. It's so full of intrigue! Government denials... mysterious resolutions... all we need now is a couple of "no u"s being dropped and perhaps a bit of high speed backpedaling.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280100543' post='2388887']
That Chron was acting on his own, without the knowledge of the NSO government.[/quote]

[quote]02:42 TehChron When I make a promise to you about the NSO doing something
02:42 TehChron when I tell you something
02:42 TehChron You can more or less consider it the word of the NSO government[/quote]

So we now have 2 contradictions (cornian was the first, I enjoy him much more but you replied quickly) because whenever I see chron I will assume he speaks for all of you. B-)

You guys should consider dusting off Ivan, he at least projected control and the way he worded his responses were sufficently vague where you could never pin him on a contradiction. Moe was in charge too, so does that make you larry, curly or shemp?

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280100460' post='2388886']
Is he lying or are you?
[/quote]

Well there's no reason for you to believe him or me or RV, but I can tell you that this is literally the first time I've heard of this. And I have a higher pay grade than Chron.

I am appalled and find this disturbing that there is no grand plan and most importantly it is taking readers away from my drama :mad:

Another option that could be a possibility is for both Pacifica and The Sith to make everyone think they could be breaking up. When you see a split people may feel more comfortable approaching you and perhaps giving you some info. This could render some small pieces of info that NSO and the NPO can put together to analyze how the rest of the world may be planning to draw them into war...etc etc etc

More than likely this is settled or never was or won't lead to anything as usual.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280100686' post='2388893']
Well I'm actually not NSO gov, I'm in an advisory role, but i can tell you Chron has always had a tendency to exaggerate his capabilities. He probably wasn't lying in his own head, but what Chron says does not necessarily reflect the opinion/desires of anyone else in NSO.
[/quote]

You know for the record, you always give a straight forward and candid reply and I appreciate it a lot, sadly it takes most of the wind out of my sail. Where is the passion? the hate? the sith?

Maybe RV will bite, its slow, its sunday throw us something eh?

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1280100808' post='2388899']
Well there's no reason for you to believe him or me or RV, but I can tell you that this is literally the first time I've heard of this. And I have a higher pay grade than Chron.
[/quote]

I believe anything Chron says, from what I am told he is pulling the strings and we are all dancing to the song in his head. Or something like that.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280100787' post='2388898']
So we now have 2 contradictions (cornian was the first, I enjoy him much more but you replied quickly) because whenever I see chron I will assume he speaks for all of you. B-)

You guys should consider dusting off Ivan, he at least projected control and the way he worded his responses were sufficently vague where you could never pin him on a contradiction. Moe was in charge too, so does that make you larry, curly or shemp?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The only person whose word is law is LintWad. He is the Emperor, and his way goes. I've had a few ideas of my own on policy, and I have a fair bit of influence in the alliance as well, and I may even sometimes say that I am certain I can convince the alliance to see it my way, but that does not mean it is true. Chron exaggerated his power. It happens. And he did this without the knowledge of the NSO's FA department, which he is not a part of. There have been no contradictions, and only fact.

Tell me, if a member of your alliance's internal affairs team tells people that his word is the sole word of his alliance, does that make it so? No. It doesn't. That is is exactly what is happening here.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280100543' post='2388887']
[color="#0000FF"]That Chron was acting on his own, without the knowledge of the NSO government. I knew he had interest in speaking with kingzog, as [b]he asked me when the best time to find him would be[/b], however, I did not know that he was planning on this. I assumed it was normal diplomatic work and not a proposal of this sort. So, as you see, he acted on his own. There really is no resolution beyond a simple understanding of the reality of the situation.[/color]
[/quote]

The evidence actually does point to Chron acting on his own, as amusing as it would be if he wasn't notwithstanding. As the bold above and Chron himself points out, RV was already in communication with Zog, so it stands to reason that if there was something to bring up it already would have been done during those communications. He went out of his way to open up a separate channel of communication, effectively circumventing the already existing legitimate channel in place. If his plot was legitimate, it would not make sense for him to do that.

That is of course unless Chron has a higher pay grade then RV, and I have no idea whether or not that is the case.

[quote name='Thorgrum' timestamp='1280101019' post='2388905']
I believe anything Chron says, from what I am told he is pulling the strings and we are all dancing to the song in his head. Or something like that.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if Chron is pulling the strings. The other day, someone told me that Moldavi was still pulling our strings. I was appalled.

Zog, I have great respect for you and all, but honestly I hate it when people log dump like this. It used to be okay in the past, but times have changed and we should stick to not humiliating our foes, it's a real sucker punch.
Let's also not forget that you PROMISED you wouldn't log dump in the logs themselves, yet you went against your word. That's really pathetic.

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1280101100' post='2388910']
That is of course unless Chron has a higher pay grade then RV, and I have no idea whether or not that is the case.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Chron and I are equal in rank, but he is in IA, and I am in FA. Therefore in FA, which this is involved, I hold the larger check. Everything that he knows I hear first. I had last been in communication months ago, when I first opened an embassy with NoR. But it went inactive over the last month, so when Chron asked me about NoR I figured he was simply wanting to renew communications with them. I did not think he'd do something like this for the simple reason he has a long and competent service record. This did come as quite a surprise to me.

And Thorgum, I know that you're a smart person. Quit acting think. We've given you a straight and honest answer several times. If you wish to continue acting think then do so, but do not expect me to dance to your tune any longer. I'll lay it out nice and simply for. The NSO government had no idea that Chron was doing this. He acted without orders or direction. He did this on his own, and that is all that there is to it.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1280101523' post='2388921']
Zog, I have great respect for you and all, but honestly I hate it when people log dump like this. It used to be okay in the past, but times have changed and we should stick to not humiliating our foes, it's a real sucker punch.
Let's also not forget that you PROMISED you wouldn't log dump in the logs themselves, yet you went against your word. That's really pathetic.
[/quote]

A good way to avoid being humiliated by logs is to not run your mouth foolishly.

Or not care about the consequences when you do. :awesome:

[quote name='Anthony' timestamp='1280101579' post='2388922']
Plus it's been played out by your fans.
[/quote]

Seriously. Totally seriously. It's a form of flattery though.

And yeah I noticed zog said right in the logs that he'd keep that convo all hush hush. Guess he said $%&@ it.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1280101612' post='2388925']
Chron and I are equal in rank, but he is in IA, and I am in FA. Therefore in FA, which this is involved, I hold the larger check. Everything that he knows I hear first. I had last been in communication months ago, when I first opened an embassy with NoR. But it went inactive over the last month, so when Chron asked me about NoR I figured he was simply wanting to renew communications with them. I did not think he'd do something like this for the simple reason he has a long and competent service record. This did come as quite a surprise to me.

And Thorgum, I know that you're a smart person. Quit acting think. We've given you a straight and honest answer several times. If you wish to continue acting think then do so, but do not expect me to dance to your tune any longer. I'll lay it out nice and simply for. The NSO government had no idea that Chron was doing this. He acted without orders or direction. He did this on his own, and that is all that there is to it.
[/quote]
Now we know who the real impostor is.