Leadership Hiatus

[center][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081204103945/cybernations/images/3/32/Athens_flag.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[size="6"][font="Impact"][i]Athens Announcement[/i][/font][/size]

I am going to be gone for a week, possibly longer. During this time I will be completely unreachable on Planet Bob. Also during this period, Rsoxbronco1 and Reign of Havok shall have full war and other executive powers in my absence. If you need to speak to Athens leadership during this time, please speak to them.

Don't blow up the ship guys. I'm out.

~

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 July 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1279177776' post='2372563']
Nice knowing you, /A/thens.
[/quote]
What you did there, i see it..

Have fun, Londo...rest assured when you return everything will be in flames

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='15 July 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1279178193' post='2372569']
Sometimes I take a few weeks off from RoK leadership, but I don't announce it.

No one notices. :(
[/quote]

Yes, but you're not an attention-seeker.

:lol1:

Yeah, I couldn't keep a straight face while saying that. What I meant to say was you just don't think about it ahead of time, you just run for the hills.

But yeah, good luck and whatnot Londo while you're off doing whatever it is you're doing.

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='15 July 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1279178193' post='2372569']
Sometimes I take a few weeks off from RoK leadership, but I don't announce it.

No one notices. :(
[/quote]

Dude, we notice. It's just more fun to coup you when you're around.

Have a fun Londo!

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='15 July 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1279173682' post='2372467']
[center][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081204103945/cybernations/images/3/32/Athens_flag.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[size="6"][font="Impact"][i]Athens Announcement[/i][/font][/size]

I am going to be gone for a week, possibly longer. During this time I will be completely unreachable on Planet Bob. Also during this period, Rsoxbronco1 and Reign of Havok shall have full war and other executive powers in my absence. If you need to speak to Athens leadership during this time, please speak to them.

Don't blow up the ship guys. I'm out.

~
[/quote]
LOL you just saw what happened when CJ took a few days off and your going to be gone longer Sweet

/me crawls in to plotting bunker to blow !@#$ up

Have a good break londo enjoy some time off.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='15 July 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1279220690' post='2373259']
I'm going to kill you when you get back for not centering "Athens Announcement". :mad:

Have a nice break, I promise to be a good boy while your gone. :3
[/quote]

lol jgoods is funny

also i was looking at ur name thingy and i was like oh yes alicia is back then i looked to the left saw the heart and then looked up saw it was jgoods and then i was soooooo disapointed

Edited by green muffins

Very interesting...

[21:58] <zoomzoomzoom> So how are rsox, havok, and jgoods?
[21:59] <Londo> all good guys except for jgoods,
[21:59] <Londo> but I wouldn't trust them to lead Athens for a split second.

I hope you can find time to enjoy yourself away from us all.