Announcement From The Phoenix Federation

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100124164930/cybernations/images/2/25/TPFflag.png[/img][/center]

Three years ago, two well established and successful alliances, COLD and TF! joined forces to become The Phoenix Federation. Truly an instance where the the whole was greater than the sum of the parts.

Our inaugural triumvirate, comprised of Slayer99, TimLee and Geopet, led this new alliance into a era of of growth and achievement seldom seen in this world. Membership in The World Unity Treaty followed shortly, firmly establishing TPF as one of the most influential alliances on the planet.

It was soon clear that a single, focused, strong leader was needed to propel TPF to the next level and Slayer99 was installed as our first Evil OverLord. With the help of such notables as OneBallMan, TheBigBad, Quiziotle, Edward Curella, Wingwhiper, Rach86 and many others, TPF continued to grow and prosper. During this time the alliance BANG was folded into TPF, adding to our membership and infusing new life into an already dynamic entity.

TPF was invited to be among the founding members of the Continuum and within months TPF had achieved sanction status and a membership of over 350 nations strong.

During Slayers rule TPF spawned several of the fiercest warrior alliances in existence today, including the Nusantara Elite Warriors and Poison Clan. While the splinter alliances took their toll on our stats, many close friendships remain today. (Hi T) The OverLords Protectorate Pact was also formed, a group of small start up alliances granted protection to foster their security as they flourished and grew strong.

Since her founding TPF has fought in many of the major wars that have ravaged our world, including [i]The War on Legion[/i], the [i]Unjust War[/i], the [i]BAPS War[/i], the [i]War on FAN[/i], the [i]Woodstock Massacre[/i], [i]The Karma War[/i], [i]The TPF War[/i] and [i]The TOP-C&G War[/i]. While some conflicts in TPFs history were born of aggression most were in response to treaty obligations, something that remains paramount to this day.

As Slayers reign was coming to an end and the search for a new Evil OverLord began, the role of leader was placed in my hands. Suffice to say during my breif tenure I didn't completely and utterly destroy TPF, mission accomplished.

Our next Evil OverLord was to be mhawk, the man in charge of Elysium, a small yet valiant group of battle tested veterans. He, along with his crew, had quite a task ahead of them, but proved to be up to the challenge. In the rapidly changing world surrounding the Karma Era, old friendships were lost, new ones formed but TPF remained true to her core values. Some old scores were settled and more than a few pounds of flesh were extracted. Through all this TPF not only survived, but grew closer, stronger and more committed than ever. Mhawk served the Federation well and despite having to deal with the occasional insurrection, now is enjoying his retirement....and the occasional erection. :P

As TPF enters her fourth year on planet Bob, we do so with a new leader, The Crimson King, and his hand picked group of Ministers and Advisers. Together we look forward to ushering in a fresh, new and bold face to this storied alliance.

[size="5"][b]Si vis pacem, para bellum[/b][/size]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday to us! I wasn't here at the very beginning, I was a Bang fold in and suddenly I look up and I' ve been here at TPF for almost 1000 days. Time has certainly flown.

Well onward and upwards during the rule of The Crimson King. Maybe we'll topple that tower for him.

Great Reprise JBone...

Well.. I wasn't here at the beginning.. I was an Elysium Fold in. I've met some great friends, some truly amazing patriots, and some very fun people in my time here. I want to thank my alliancemates for everything, you've kept me around and interested. I look forward to where TPF ends up in 3 more years.. (I WILL [b]NOT[/b] BE HERE!)

either way, I look forward to the TCK reign of [s]terror[/s] benevolence... ;)

oo/

TPF was a lot of fun in its first year. I miss those days a great deal along with the few friendly faces still at TPF. Hi Big J. :)

Too bad I'll never know what happened to E_C, Geopet, and others.

Congrats on your revitalization and internal unity as of late.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='07 June 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1275884737' post='2327383']
TPF was a lot of fun in its first year. I miss those days a great deal along with the few friendly faces still at TPF. Hi Big J. :)

Too bad I'll never know what happened to E_C, Geopet, and others.

Congrats on your revitalization and internal unity as of late.
[/quote]

E_C rerolled under a new character(don't ask me who) and Geopet was back to the game for sometime and then left again what make me sad.

[quote name='D34th' date='06 June 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1275884899' post='2327386']
E_C rerolled under a new character(don't ask me who) and Geopet was back to the game for sometime and then left again what make me sad.
[/quote]

Yeah, I suspected E_C to reroll into a more fitting personality, but I just wish she'd tell me. :/ I remember Geopet coming back and joining the Jedi themed AA and then also leaving. It was a shame he didn't stay longer.