Official IRON Annoucement

peron

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='22 March 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1269230925' post='2232850']
/me takes a closer looks at the gov sigs

:o where is bay? Whatever will we do without the beloved Minister of Tables :(
[/quote]

Alas the RL monster claimed not one IRON Councilor but three in the past month. Both Bay and Delgursh were taken from us by the RL monster I fear.

I officially declare war on the entity known as "Real Life." Whose with me?

[quote name='peron' date='22 March 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1269230393' post='2232818']
If you don't know who I am, and would like to get to know me, you can always find me on IRC, or stop by our forums. I always have an open door policy, just drop me a query.

With that said, I'd like to take this opportunity to say this. If you don't know us, don't be quick to judge. Stop by #iron whenever you feel like it and chat us up. Really, we're not all that bad. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Make me believe it.

You know how.

[quote name='idsfa' date='21 March 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1269231921' post='2232894']
Glad it had nothing to do with his being ZI'd. We'd've hated to have that on our conscience.

Good luck with your RL challenges, Finster -- and congrats Peron. o?
[/quote]

ahh we couldnt even make it to the second page, cute. he left before the ZI, you know that, remember when he didnt fire back? oh i guess that would be awkward to mention.

[quote name='merlin' date='21 March 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1269233105' post='2232916']
Make me believe it.

You know how.
[/quote]

Merlin, we have always had an open door policy to you. the embassy remains closed but we have chatted since then, you and I even. making a jab will not help though. take care and maybe someday, just not tonight.

[quote name='peron' date='22 March 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1269231904' post='2232893']
Alas the RL monster claimed not one IRON Councilor but three in the past month. Both Bay and Delgursh were taken from us by the RL monster I fear.

I officially declare war on the entity known as "Real Life." Whose with me?
[/quote]

Gah, most unfortunate <_<
I already proposed such an offensive on page 1, we ride to war comrade!