Valhalla announcement

chefjoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='24 February 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1267072050' post='2202581']
Yeah, just saw this too.

What's up? You aren't reentering per these terms, yet you are still at war with people involved :3
[/quote]

Or maybe FAN just felt like abandoning those that came to their aid! :o

/conspiracy_theory

[quote name='Leetopia II' date='24 February 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1267080518' post='2202806']
Or maybe FAN just felt like abandoning those that came to their aid! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif[/img]

/conspiracy_theory
[/quote]

They didn't.

Though you might want to buy some more tinfoil. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='25 February 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1267081357' post='2202818']
Congratulations to our brothers in Valhalla. We're glad to see you guys get peace. Forge those swords into plowshares... then quickly back to swords, we wouldn't want peace to get in the way of plunder :P
[/quote]

;)

To those Valhalla nations I fought, fantastic! You guys are MUCH better at infra upkeep reductions then any improvements or wonders :nuke:

Loved the OP to ur entrance and this OP of ur surrender. GL rebuilding.

Now time to reload and re target for me :)

Well done on peace. Soon it will be time to go back to your farms and your fulsome* women and beer.

*yes I am aware or the real meaning of fulsome. But it seems to be changing, as words do, from 'being foul' to 'very full' as we speak. Just as 'horrible' changed from 'prickly' to, well, 'horrible' and 'nice' from 'being in order' to 'pleasant'.

Edited by Hymenbreach

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='25 February 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1267075362' post='2202694']
Fan you were as classy in the bar as you were on the field of battle. I look forward to more bar time in the future. It was a fun fight and you have shown what a great group you are.

o/ FAN
o/ Valhalla
meh peace for now :P
[/quote]

Congrats on peace! But you still have us, so no resting until this is over. :D