Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the most convoluted chain of MA & oA activations ever known to CN. I cannot feel but humbled that you have to invoke all that on one alliance just to advance your coalition of thugs and assclowns.

Just remember: where I come from, Purple is the color we paint on our fences to indicate No Trespassing.

We also have the Castle Doctrine, mean we can shoot whatever the heck we want at trespassers.

Lock and load.

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='05 February 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1265349516' post='2160744']
It is a pleasure to be rolling with my brothers in LEO once again!

o/iFOK
o/ LEO
o/ Stickmen
[/quote]
I couldn't agree more! As a former signatory to a former signatory; let us create as much destruction and havoc as we did during the first UjW :smug:

And for nostalogic purposes, we did receive the first surrender of the war and the only surrender from the ~ side (AiD) :awesome:

Frozie <3 Posta

Edited by Frozenrpg

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' date='05 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1265349742' post='2160774']
Yes, this means The International is (in a roundabout way, along with their distinguished allies) defending Nordreich. How about them apples?
[/quote]

I suppose it happens. Good luck to our counterparts though; even though I doubt yall came for us.

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' date='05 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1265349742' post='2160774']
Yes, this means The International is (in a roundabout way, along with their distinguished allies) defending Nordreich. How about them apples?
[/quote]

This war is full of surprises :smug:

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265349863' post='2160793']
My kingdom will make quick work of you chumps. :smug:
[/quote]
But what about us Stickmen!? The rightful heirs to the castle purple; may the Lord most Gracious Stumpy be willing!

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO....

It was bound to happen eventually.

BAPS, I don't know how much you've changed since a year ago, but I have only good memories from back then. I wish you well and promise to dish out an honourable fight to those unlucky enough to fall below 3k.

[quote name='Shovel' date='05 February 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1265349529' post='2160746']
This has been a long time coming.
[/quote]
Nice to see you finally got the guts to come in on a curbstomp and do something about it. :lol1:

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 06:06 AM' timestamp='1265349983' post='2160808']
Nice to see you finally got the guts to come in on a curbstomp and do something about it. :lol1:
[/quote]

Yeah, huge curbstomp. Not as if your side of the war started this war, hey, or that Stickmen is only slightly bigger than Invicta! Let facts not blind us! :lol1:

Edited by Shovel