Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='05 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265354137' post='2161096']
wow ... some curbstomp ... you couldn't even manage to fill my defensive slots

c'mon guys! if you are going to do it, do it right!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=221071
[/quote]

im still trying to find a third guy for you, i swear. just not going so well.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1265369361' post='2161321']
You alone will cause the destruction of your own alliance with talk like that. Keep it coming.
[/quote]
You of all people should know that Bernkastel does not represent the official opinion of the SOS Brigade.
If he did, he'd be in the Senior Staff, or he'd be in my position.
[b]Neither is true at this time.[/b]

Move along people, nothing to see here.

Edited by Arrnea

DT, PC, LEO, I know you're on my side and all, but...o/ Invicta :v: Still love you guys. :wub: Have a fun war, 'kay, make sure to kiss and make up when you're all done. iFOK, SLCB, here's to getting rid of your massive ultra-violet balls that you've had since the day you moved to purple. I know you'll enjoy this, whatever the outcome, and so will Invicta. ;)

*Once again PuliSher takes his FCO time uniform from the closet:
[img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/uhyva2.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/eco1.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/sota1.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/uhri2.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/aid4.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/aid4.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/nadc.png[/img][img]http://fincoor.net/~fco/Aurora/mitalit/tcnov.png[/img]

HAKKAA PÄÄLLE! :gun:

Oh, dear. Can't really say I'm fond of this war or actually seeing my name in the sigs but whatever, it's not like the technical problems in the realm (ooc: protip, don't drop your laptop) are going to let me participate anyways, heh. But, dear purple: I hope we can deal this with dignity like the fine esteemed gentlemen we all are. All the posturing etc. will just make me die inside a little so I guess we can just cut that out and smile and sing and go prance in the fields holding hands and nuking the crap out of each other mmkay?

Also, to Nordreich: We're not fighting with you, we're fighting [i]despite of[/i] you. Just wanted to clarify.

Onwards to victory and all the other cool things yyeahh

Edited by Iosif Moldov

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='05 February 2010 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1265377966' post='2161421']
Oh, dear. Can't really say I'm fond of this war or actually seeing my name in the sigs but whatever, it's not like the technical problems in the realm (ooc: protip, don't drop your laptop) are going to let me participate anyways, heh. But, dear purple: I hope we can deal this with dignity like the fine esteemed gentlemen we all are. All the posturing etc. will just make me die inside a little so I guess we can just cut that out and smile and sing and go prance in the fields holding hands and nuking the crap out of each other mmkay?

Also, to Nordreich: We're not fighting with you, we're fighting [i]despite of[/i] you. Just wanted to clarify.

[/quote]
And this is why I love Iosif. :wub: Good to see some class, all would do well to follow this example. ;)

Two SLCB hit me, in addition to the 2 NoR guys I'm hitting.
I know, I complained about not being hit. Well, I'm going to be a chooser and a begger.

4 of you, blitzing me at update, and you can't anarchy me? For shame....
Next thing I know, you'll be using nukes to cover for this ;)

But thanks for donating all the cash to my "Make Learz Rich" fund, it helps alot.

Welcome to the brawl SLCB and others, let's make it fun!!
:)

As a great man once said....

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='05 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1265377966' post='2161421']

[/quote]

Iosif, you're a good guy, stay classy.

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='05 February 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1265377966' post='2161421']

[/quote]

So thats no to the pact of steel vol2? :huh:

[quote name='Arrnea' date='05 February 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1265376462' post='2161397']
You of all people should know that Bernkastel does not represent the official opinion of the SOS Brigade.
If he did, he'd be in the Senior Staff, or he'd be in my position.
[b]Neither is true at this time.[/b]

Move along people, nothing to see here.
[/quote]
Dear Arrn, there are a few more doing what Bernkastel is doing.

I would hereby ask them to please go rogue on me/or/FOK/or/LEO/or/Stickmen/or/whatever.

Just stop the /b/s/ and do something.

Way to go Stickmen and finally manning up to hit us... wait... you attacked us with 10 other allainces including your Protector. Oh well I guess it still counts right?

o/Stickmen
o/ Dogs on leashes
o/ getting me in Anarchy
o/ Chain of fools

Edited by Amonra

[quote name='erikz' date='05 February 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1265379869' post='2161449']
Dear Arrn, there are a few more doing what Bernkastel is doing.

I would hereby ask them to please go rogue on me/or/FOK/or/LEO/or/Stickmen/or/whatever.

Just stop the /b/s/ and do something.
[/quote]
Dear erikz, I only see one other who is making such comments. If you refer to my own in your categorization of "few," I wished well to [i]both[/i] sides. I gave my former alliance a hail because they happen to be my former alliance. My personal wish is that everyone has fun blowing each other up, has a good war, etc. Is that a problem?

[quote name='Amonra' date='05 February 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1265380532' post='2161458']
Way to go Stickmen and finally manning up to hit us... wait... you attacked us with 10 other allainces including your Protector. Oh well I guess it still counts right?

o/Stickmen
o/ Dogs on leashes
o/ getting me in Anarchy
o/ Chain of fools
[/quote]
So far for the classyness. :rolleyes:

o/ Crybabies

Enjoy the fight, Invicta. I know we will.

[quote name='ikMark' date='05 February 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1265380873' post='2161463']

o/ Crybabies

[/quote]
You forgot to mention that iFOK isn't a protectorate anymore. :v:

[quote name='Shovel' date='05 February 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1265350107' post='2160825']
Yeah, huge curbstomp. Not as if your side of the war started this war, hey, or that Stickmen is only slightly bigger than Invicta! Let facts not blind us! :lol1:
[/quote]

NOt even worth it
Lemme Quote Xiphosis from another thread

The more things change the more they stay the same. Burn in hell stickmen

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='ikMark' date='05 February 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1265380873' post='2161463']

o/ Crybabies

[/quote]
Haha... a iFOK'r talking about classyness.
Thats like a Meth addict talking about proper dental hygene

[quote name='Amonra' date='05 February 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1265381616' post='2161480']
Haha... a iFOK'r talking about classyness.
Thats like a Meth addict talking about proper dental hygene
[/quote]

Yeah, they're pretty terrible, unlike this well thought-out and brilliant post that definitely added much to the conversation going round here. A+++

[quote name='terveis']So thats no to the pact of steel vol2? :huh:[/quote]

Pretty much so.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' date='05 February 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1265383155' post='2161497']
You're friends and all, but I never have and never will understand Stickmen's issue with Purple.
[/quote]
They are totally hot for us-

"If ever words were spoken
Painful and untrue
I said I loved but I lied
In my life
All I wanted
Was the keeping
Of someone like you
As it turns out
Deeper within me
Love was twisted and pointed at you