Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='05 February 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1265349953' post='2160804']
But what about us Stickmen!? The rightful heirs to the castle purple; may the Lord most Gracious Stumpy be willing!
[/quote]
Obviously the quote goes both ways. My Kingdom will thus make quick work of itself. /end time paradox

Also add my signature to this DoW immediately or be declared traitorous rebels to the Purple throne.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265350147' post='2160832']
Obviously the quote goes both ways. My Kingdom will thus make quick work of itself. /end time paradox
[/quote]

Wonderful; there could not be a more fitting ending. So this is what happens when Lord Stumpy divides by zero, eh?

[quote name='Shovel' date='05 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265350107' post='2160825']
Yeah, huge curbstomp. Not as if your side of the war started this war, hey, or that Stickmen is only slightly bigger than Invicta! Let facts not blind us! :lol1:
[/quote]

So the rest of the alliances declaring aren't really fighting? It's just the Stickmen vs Invicta? That's a relief. <phew>

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='05 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265350147' post='2160832']

Also add my signature to this DoW immediately or be declared traitorous rebels to the Purple throne.
[/quote]
Under the Stickmen part?

I cannot speak for Nordreich, but I can speak for myself. I honestly cannot say that I have ever seen so many alliances coming to the direct defense -- regardless of chaining -- of an alliance I have belonged to. It is a wondrous thing, marvelous to behold. Were I given to emotional responses, I would certainly be having one right now.

I hail each and every one of you.

Crush our common adversaries.

o/

[quote name='Atlashill' date='05 February 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1265349710' post='2160772']
Congratulations on the most convoluted chain of MA & oA activations ever known to CN. I cannot feel but humbled that you have to invoke all that on one alliance just to advance your coalition of thugs and assclowns.

Just remember: where I come from, Purple is the color we paint on our fences to indicate No Trespassing.

We also have the Castle Doctrine, mean we can shoot whatever the heck we want at trespassers.

Lock and load.
[/quote]
Where I come from we shoot people for wearing purple and chase whoever we want right on out of town.

Always loaded. Always ready.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='05 February 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1265349744' post='2160775']
I couldn't agree more! As a former signatory to a former signatory; let us create as much destruction and havoc as we did during the first UjW :smug:

Frozie <3 Posta
[/quote]

o/ Former LEO signatories

<3 you to

[01:11] <&Tela[Not_Here]> DT activated their defense clause with Nordreich to attack Invicta & Olympus, which activated the oA clause with PC, which activated FoK's oA clause with PC, which activated the oA clause in LEO to declare on BAPS, Invicta and Olympus, which activated the Stickmen oA clause on Invicta.

Am I close? This is just the most hilarious DoW I've ever seen. I want to get the facts straight! :blink:

[quote name='Lafayette' date='05 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265350593' post='2160885']
Where I come from we shoot people for wearing purple and chase whoever we want right on out of town.

Always loaded. Always ready.
[/quote]
And yet, to my disgust MK isn't the one to declare on BAPS.. When will we ever finish what you deserve? Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with horrible PC War chests.

Edited by topgun0820

[quote name='Shovel' date='05 February 2010 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1265350107' post='2160825']
Yeah, huge curbstomp. Not as if your side of the war started this war, hey, or that Stickmen is only slightly bigger than Invicta! Let facts not blind us! :lol1:
[/quote]
Purple (my side)didnt start this war & I see Leo, PC, DT, TCI, TTK, Nordreich, AO & the stickmen. Not just little old stickmen, curbstomp is your term anyway. So have fun and enjoy our nukes.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='05 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265350622' post='2160889']
[01:11] <&Tela[Not_Here]> DT activated their defense clause with Nordreich to attack Invicta & Olympus, which activated the oA clause with PC, which activated FoK's oA clause with PC, which activated the oA clause in LEO to declare on BAPS, Invicta and Olympus, which activated the Stickmen oA clause on Invicta.

Am I close? This is just the most hilarious DoW I've ever seen. I want to get the facts straight! :blink:
[/quote]
Quite close.
First part is correct, but we activated our MA clause with PC, after that I believe you're perfect.

Half the reason we did this is because of how hilarious it is, methinks.

[quote name='topgun0820' date='05 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1265350742' post='2160893']
Any yet, to my disgust MK isn't the one to declare on BAPS.. When will we ever finish what you deserve? Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with horrible PC War chests.
[/quote]
You could just go ahead and send me your tech to cut out that pesky "war" middleman.

[quote name='Lafayette' date='05 February 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1265350868' post='2160908']
You could just go ahead and send me your tech to cut out that pesky "war" middleman.
[/quote]
lol, You could not take me in a one on one fight. After this war, maybe we can work something out. :)

[quote name='x Tela x' date='05 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265350622' post='2160889']

[/quote]

One other correction. FOK activated the MA with iFOK which activated the oA with Stickmen :D

Edited by Frozenrpg