Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

[quote name='Arrnea' date='05 February 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1265376462' post='2161397']
You of all people should know that Bernkastel does not represent the official opinion of the SOS Brigade.
If he did, he'd be in the Senior Staff, or he'd be in my position.
[b]Neither is true at this time.[/b]

Move along people, nothing to see here.
[/quote]

I know that Arrnea, just like I'm not speaking for the whole of iFOK. But still, the actions of the members reflect that of the whole alliance. A lot of people will get a real dislike of you (as in your whole alliance) if youmaka, or whatever his name is now, keeps this up. I think you are intelligent enough to know that, so if you don't take action, you can be partially be blamed if it does happen.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' date='05 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1265380566' post='2161459']
Dear erikz, I only see one other who is making such comments. If you refer to my own in your categorization of "few," I wished well to [i]both[/i] sides. I gave my former alliance a hail because they happen to be my former alliance. My personal wish is that everyone has fun blowing each other up, has a good war, etc. Is that a problem?
[/quote]
I understand why you would wish Invicta well Locke - I would certainly do the same. :) With the 'few' I didn't mean you because imho you always stay respectful.

[quote name='Guffey' date='05 February 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1265379887' post='2161451']
Seems like people want to finish purple. It will not happen, you can be assured of that. Purple will always stand strong.

o/ PURPLE!!!
[/quote]

Fine with me... I hope my targets "stand strong" for at least a few more days... I need more tech. :)

Let be honest, this is what every alliance on Purple has been expecting for a good few months. You could have at least stuck a complimentary DoW on the Zoo as we were the first one to ride out against PC, NoR and DT. Although lack of DoW on Valhalla, Legion etc. makes it a little less than a Purple curbstomp, but all in all I hope everyone enjoys it, and everyone remembers to have fun while doing so :nuke:

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='05 February 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1265384993' post='2161541']
Let be honest, this is what every alliance on Purple has been expecting for a good few months. You could have at least stuck a complimentary DoW on the Zoo as we were the first one to ride out against PC, NoR and DT. Although lack of DoW on Valhalla, Legion etc. makes it a little less than a Purple curbstomp, but all in all I hope everyone enjoys it, and everyone remembers to have fun while doing so :nuke:
[/quote]

Valhalla is under control... Zoo isn't relevant... and I kinda like Legion.

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='05 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1265377966' post='2161421']
Oh, dear. Can't really say I'm fond of this war or actually seeing my name in the sigs but whatever, it's not like the technical problems in the realm (ooc: protip, don't drop your laptop) are going to let me participate anyways, heh. But, dear purple: I hope we can deal this with dignity like the fine esteemed gentlemen we all are. All the posturing etc. will just make me die inside a little so I guess we can just cut that out and smile and sing and go prance in the fields holding hands and nuking the crap out of each other mmkay?

Also, to Nordreich: We're not fighting with you, we're fighting [i]despite of[/i] you. Just wanted to clarify.

Onwards to victory and all the other cool things yyeahh
[/quote]

I know this post has already been pointed out, but this is an example of an upstanding gentleman, right here.

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' date='05 February 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1265349742' post='2160774']
Yes, this means The International is (in a roundabout way, along with their distinguished allies) defending Nordreich. How about them apples?
[/quote]
I sir am just sitting here at a loss staring at my computer screen.

[quote name='Lafayette' date='05 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265350868' post='2160908']
You could just go ahead and send me your tech to cut out that pesky "war" middleman.
[/quote]
Nahh why dont you come get it.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1265351406' post='2160947']
Because Valhalla certainly did not attack FAN, oh no . . .
[/quote]
Oh LOL here we go again.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1265351640' post='2160965']
Please prove that we don't hold a treaty with them.
Treaties do not need to be written on the OWF, nor do they need to be written at all to carry the same meaning.

We do not conform to your standards.
[/quote]
As long as it works both ways I can go with that

[quote name='The Pansy' date='05 February 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1265351687' post='2160969']
Olympus doesn't care for the e-lawyering here, lets not make ANOTHER declaration about this please.

Christ people, its Olympus' fun time.... stop spoiling the moment
[/quote]
<3 you pansy

[quote name='erikz' date='05 February 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1265353717' post='2161073']
Goodbye porpol.
[/quote]
You can destroy our infra try and take our tech and kill our soldiers (more of the last one please) but you cannot kill puple spirit and if your goal is to destroy purple then you are doomed to fail.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='05 February 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1265355117' post='2161129']
People, seriously I understand the anger but its rediculous.

Its like getting mad at children, in fact it IS getting mad at children. Kids do $%&@ed up stuff, its life.

Why let it bother you?

Instead focus on the fact that it took such a reach and 'precedent setting first' :colbert: in order for them to exercise w/e built up angst is there.

Its all just casualties in the end, we all win.
[/quote]
Thats why hes the Regent and Im his minion. Hes speaks truth o/ Chefjoe the wise :awesome:

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='05 February 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1265361528' post='2161245']
Good luck to everyone! Let's hope this ends when everyone hits ZI together!
[/quote]
Ill race you kage last one there gives the other 50 tech.

I only wish i had an old mr. T picture for this threat cuz i think those chains he wears is very fitting for this thread :P

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='05 February 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1265389639' post='2161621']
I only wish i had an old mr. T picture for this threat cuz i think those chains he wears is very fitting for this thread :P
[/quote]

I'm sure this isn't quite what you were thinking, but when else will I really be able to use this? LOL

[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/Stetson1376/RecruitmentPoster6.png[/img]

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='05 February 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1265389639' post='2161621']
I sir am just sitting here at a loss staring at my computer screen.[/quote]
Quite honestly, INT and NoR being on the same side of a war became a distinct possibility the moment NoR joined NOIR (0/ acronyms!). Other oddities include INT being on the same side as CSN (see: Maroon War), and FCO (see: St. Patty's Day War).

[quote name='Stetson' date='05 February 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1265390873' post='2161645']
I'm sure this isn't quite what you were thinking, but when else will I really be able to use this? LOL

[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/Stetson1376/RecruitmentPoster6.png[/img]
[/quote]
LOL now a little photo shop to name each link in the chain for whats going on here. Wait maybe there isnt enough even on MR T to diagram this one LOL

[quote name='Thrash' date='05 February 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1265371995' post='2161349']
At least you were honest in your thread title.

I don't know if I should feel honored that we warrant such a force.

Anyhow, have fun and all that.
[/quote]
BAPS have fought in 5 wars now and in 4 of them we got curmstomped. Every time we came back stronger than ever, this is a great cleanser. You will have no more ghosts after this :)

[quote name='hammer' date='05 February 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1265393262' post='2161700']
Dear God. I pity the poor fool keeping the wiki up to date after this last batch.

*pours a whiskey for him
[/quote]
Several poor fools, actually. :P

[quote name='michaeru' date='05 February 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1265376774' post='2161406']
Eh. I really hope Purple destroys all of you, and has fun doing it.
[/quote]
By all means, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=89167]help them out[/url].

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='05 February 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1265389639' post='2161621']
As long as it works both ways I can go with that
[/quote]
I, for one, would hope that it does. Defending those who you respect should come before a treaty, not after.

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1265394828' post='2161772']
You have a MDoAP
[/quote]
A treaty is simply an understanding written on the OWF.
That doesn't mean that mutual defense cannot be understood any other way.

Besides, if PC really didn't want to honor it, they could have easily spun their point of view to see \m/ as the aggressor, and if \m/ was the aggressor in the FoA situation rather than a defender against NpO's aggression, PC wouldn't be required to attack them.

PC has the stones to stand up to overwhelming odds. I'm slightly surprised that a member of BAPS can't see that quality in someone.