Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

[quote name='x Tela x' date='05 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265350622' post='2160889']
[01:11] <&Tela[Not_Here]> DT activated their defense clause with Nordreich to attack Invicta & Olympus, which activated the oA clause with PC, which activated FoK's oA clause with PC, which activated the oA clause in LEO to declare on BAPS, Invicta and Olympus, which activated the Stickmen oA clause on Invicta.

Am I close? This is just the most hilarious DoW I've ever seen. I want to get the facts straight! :blink:
[/quote]

You forgot one, the LEO DoW which FOK is part of activated the FOK - iFOK treaty which then activated the iFOK oA with stickmen.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 06:20 AM' timestamp='1265350847' post='2160907']
Quite close.
First part is correct, but we activated our MA clause with PC, after that I believe you're perfect.

Half the reason we did this is because of how hilarious it is, methinks.
[/quote]

No, she is forgetting some oA/D's from iFOK-FOK who triggered the oA of Stickmen.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='05 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1265350514' post='2160879']
I cannot speak for Nordreich, but I can speak for myself. I honestly cannot say that I have ever seen so many alliances coming to the direct defense -- regardless of chaining -- of an alliance I have belonged to. It is a wondrous thing, marvelous to behold. Were I given to emotional responses, I would certainly be having one right now.

I hail each and every one of you.

Crush our common adversaries.

o/
[/quote]
:smug:

Love you too, snookums. <3 <3 <3 :wub:

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1265351004' post='2160918']
No, she is forgetting some oA/D's from iFOK-FOK who triggered the oA of Stickmen.
[/quote]

Sorry. My head just 'sploded. I'll leave you guys to your war. Have fun! :lol1:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='05 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265350514' post='2160879']
I cannot speak for Nordreich, but I can speak for myself. I honestly cannot say that I have ever seen so many alliances coming to the direct defense -- regardless of chaining -- of an alliance I have belonged to. It is a wondrous thing, marvelous to behold. Were I given to emotional responses, I would certainly be having one right now.

I hail each and every one of you.

Crush our common adversaries.

o/
[/quote]

um, you aggressed Valhalla, why would you think this is defense?

This is just more bandwagonning and Stickmen using what ever they can to hit Invicta, because they don't like them, but they're too cowardly to just go aggressive by themselves.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1265351284' post='2160939']

This is just more bandwagonning and Stickmen using what ever they can to hit Invicta, because they don't like them, but they're too cowardly to just go aggressive by themselves.
[/quote]
Because Valhalla certainly did not attack FAN, oh no . . .

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='05 February 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1265349705' post='2160769']
To our allies:

Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

<3
[/quote]

I love when Twisted serenades me! Wait...that was for FOK and friends?

/me sobs

DT activated their defense clause with Nordreich to attack Invicta & Olympus, which activated the MA clause with PC, which activated FoK's oA clause with PC, which activated the oA clause in LEO to declare on BAPS, Invicta and Olympus, which also activated the MA clause between FOK/iFOK, which activated the Stickmen oA clause on Invicta.

There, I think we have it straightened out now. :smug:

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1265351406' post='2160947']
[/quote]

Who you don't hold a treaty with. So how that works? You can't claim defense if you're acting aggressively, just because you like someone.

[quote name='topgun0820' date='05 February 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1265350956' post='2160914']
lol, You could not take me in a one on one fight. After this war, maybe we can work something out. :)
[/quote]
I fully trust your capacities to choose a suitable time and place on your own after you've emerged from peace mode, blown through your warchest, and been bombed down here near me. Be forewarned, I have no intention of waiting. There are Paradoxians to nuke, ya know.

[size="1"]Clarification edit.[/size]

Edited by Lafayette

[quote name='Stetson' date='05 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265351561' post='2160959']
Who you don't hold a treaty with. So how that works? You can't claim defense if you're acting aggressively, just because you like someone.
[/quote]
Please prove that we don't hold a treaty with them.
Treaties do not need to be written on the OWF, nor do they need to be written at all to carry the same meaning.

We do not conform to your standards.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1265351284' post='2160939']
[/quote]

You're right. We enjoyed ourselves fighting STA/NpO in the last war (who are two alliances I hold only in the highest respect on the field of battle) and yet, we had to call in massive reinforcements for wimpy ole invicta :smug:

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1265351406' post='2160947']
[/quote]

We defended an ally as our treaty required us to when FAN aggressed them.

YOU bandwagonned with PC who atleast had the cajones to admit they were going into this as agressors.

Stick has to have a dozen treaties activated so they can try to hide behind them, where were they when you attacked Valhalla if this was so important to them?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1265351792' post='2160972']
We defended an ally as our treaty required us to when FAN aggressed them.

YOU bandwagonned with PC who atleast had the cajones to admit they were going into this as agressors.

Stick has to have a dozen treaties activated so they can try to hide behind them, where were they when you attacked Valhalla if this was so important to them?
[/quote]
Aw, you really don't know much, do you?
Perhaps this is all part of a plan that is far bigger than you.

Also:
[QUOTE name=Poison Clan DoW]
Thank you for all those in the community that have set the standard that we may now attack whoever we want, whenever we want, for whatever reason. Today, we have decided to [b]defend our friends at FAN[/b].

With that, Poison Clan declares war against Valhalla.[/QUOTE]
In essence, that means that solid treaties are no longer the only "valid CB", if there is such a thing, and that DT/PC/NoR see FAN as a friend on our side of a war, and we chose to defend them.

Bandwagoning? Not so much.

Edited by MaGneT

[/quote]
[b]Let me address your first paragraph:[/b]

Valhalla attacked FAN, whom we had promised to defend. Oh, Valhalla didn't know that? Sucks to be them, I guess. Nordreich had said so publicly a while back.

Next, you're going to say, "But FAN attacked IRON!"

Now this next part is a bit tricky, but if you read FAN's Declaration of War a bit more carefully, you will see they were defending friends as well.

Oh, they didn't list said friends? Well, that's not my problem.

EDIT - Second comment was mean.

As I just said in #international, this is a bit like the Germans and the Russians meeting mid-Poland.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='The Pansy' date='04 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1265351687' post='2160969']
Olympus doesn't care for the e-lawyering here, lets not make ANOTHER declaration about this please.

Christ people, its Olympus' fun time.... stop spoiling the moment
[/quote]

I agree with Pansy, who cares about all that, lets just fight and have a grand time of it.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1265352203' post='2160991']In essence, that means that solid treaties are no longer the only "valid CB", if there is such a thing, and that DT/PC/NoR see FAN as a friend on our side of a war, and we chose to defend them.

Bandwagoning? Not so much.
[/quote]

That's fine with me, personally. Just know that people are setting a dangerous precedent, and it very well could bite you in the $@! down the road.