Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 06:20 AM' timestamp='1265350847' post='2160907']
Quite close.
First part is correct, but we activated our MA clause with PC, after that I believe you're perfect.

Half the reason we did this is because of how hilarious it is, methinks.
[/quote]

I thought it was pretty funny. Never seen an announcement like that. I kept hearing a certain voice in my head each time I saw yet another announcement after the one I just read and that voice said "And then...."

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1265351640' post='2160965']
Please prove that we don't hold a treaty with them.
Treaties do not need to be written on the OWF, nor do they need to be written at all to carry the same meaning.

We do not conform to your standards.
[/quote]

Damn, you are winning me over here MaGneT.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 06:43 AM' timestamp='1265352203' post='2160991']
In essence, that means that solid treaties are no longer the only "valid CB", if there is such a thing, and that DT/PC/NoR see FAN as a friend on our side of a war, and we chose to defend them.

Bandwagoning? Not so much.
[/quote]
Ever notice people never come in for their "friends" when they dont have a treaty if their "friends" are on the smaller side? Its like a playground in here with people wanting to be seckwet bestest fwiends in the whole wide world. eh, but just dont tell anyone because we might have to defend you if you are taking a beatdown. Its bandwagoning and cowardly, but if fighting that way is how you like it have fun. Just dont expect people not to see it for what it is.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='05 February 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1265352658' post='2161016']
That's fine with me, personally. Just know that people are setting a dangerous precedent, and it very well could bite you in the $@! down the road.
[/quote]
Then I will bite it back. Ten times harder.

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1265353160' post='2161047']
Ever notice people never come in for their "friends" when they dont have a treaty if their "friends" are on the smaller side? Its like a playground in here with people wanting to be seckwet bestest fwiends in the whole wide world. eh, but just dont tell anyone because we might have to defend you if you are taking a beatdown. Its bandwagoning and cowardly, but if fighting that way is how you like it have fun. Just dont expect people not to see it for what it is.
[/quote]
Bandwagoning when we had 3 MDP partners and many ODP partners already on this side of the war. :rolleyes:

I won't bother convincing you who we respect and who our friends are. Our actions now and in the future should do the job for me.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1265351284' post='2160939']
um, you aggressed Valhalla, why would you think this is defense?

This is just more bandwagonning and Stickmen using what ever they can to hit Invicta, because they don't like them, but they're too cowardly to just go aggressive by themselves.
[/quote]
Sure, go and reside to calling others 'bandwagonners'. Why does anyone need a good CB in this war anyways? You side created a precedent when attacking an ENTIRE BLOC unprovoked.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='05 February 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1265354137' post='2161096']
wow ... some curbstomp ... you couldn't even manage to fill my defensive slots

c'mon guys! if you are going to do it, do it right!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=221071
[/quote]

Sorry but you're not in range.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='05 February 2010 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1265351560' post='2160958']
DT activated their defense clause with Nordreich to attack Invicta & Olympus, which activated the MA clause with PC, which activated FoK's oA clause with PC, which activated the oA clause in LEO to declare on BAPS, Invicta and Olympus, which also activated the MA clause between FOK/iFOK, which activated the Stickmen oA clause on Invicta.

There, I think we have it straightened out now. :smug:
[/quote]

Huh? What? I lost you after one of the "activated" or "clause" in the text. :blink:
Anyways, 9 DoWs in one thread.. this is the war full of records.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='05 February 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1265354137' post='2161096']
wow ... some curbstomp ... you couldn't even manage to fill my defensive slots

c'mon guys! if you are going to do it, do it right!

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=221071"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=221071[/url]
[/quote]
I tried, but you're so small you made me trip and now my knee bleeds :(

People, seriously I understand the anger but its rediculous.

Its like getting mad at children, in fact it IS getting mad at children. Kids do $%&@ed up stuff, its life.

Why let it bother you?

Instead focus on the fact that it took such a reach and 'precedent setting first' :colbert: in order for them to exercise w/e built up angst is there.

Its all just casualties in the end, we all win.

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1265353160' post='2161047']
[/quote]
PC coming in for \m/, we though we were gonna get blasted but we went in.

[quote name='The Pansy' date='04 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1265351460' post='2160951']
Nice chain there.

I look forward to seeing y'all on the field of battle.

o/ Casualties
[/quote]

As one LSF veteran to another, this is just war. There is no greater meaning to it.

I wish you the best of luck, old comrade.

-Craig

[quote name='Alterego' date='04 February 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1265353160' post='2161047']
[/quote]

I've been on the losing side of a war as many times as I've been on the winning side. Winning or losing no longer has any significance to us commies. The nations of Nordreich, with whom fate and circumstance have placed us, can testify to that.

-Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' date='05 February 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1265355545' post='2161149']
As one LSF veteran to another, this is just war. There is no greater meaning to it.

I wish you the best of luck, old comrade.

-Craig
[/quote]
Craig, good luck to you my dear old friend, I mean that from the bottom of my heart (Please see one of my War Dec's on NoR)

Olympus does not wish to get involved in the arguments over the why and where of this, we are at war, and that is the end of the story, I look forward to wracking up some casualties, and testing our war skill against our opponents.

[quote name='The Pansy' date='05 February 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1265356042' post='2161165']
Craig, good luck to you my dear old friend, I mean that from the bottom of my heart (Please see one of my War Dec's on NoR)

Olympus does not wish to get involved in the arguments over the why and where of this, we are at war, and that is the end of the story, I look forward to wracking up some casualties, and testing our war skill against our opponents.
[/quote]

I hope you don't get too much casualties in the war, how am I else suppose to gain you?

[quote name='topgun0820' date='05 February 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1265350742' post='2160893']
And yet, to my disgust MK isn't the one to declare on BAPS.. When will we ever finish what you deserve? Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with horrible PC War chests.
[/quote]
says someone sitting in peacemode