Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1265401627' post='2161978']
PC has the stones to stand up to overwhelming odds. I'm slightly surprised that a member of BAPS can't see that quality in someone.
[/quote]
I wasnt knocking PC, my original point mentioned [u]treaty-less friends[/u] going to war on the losing side. PC are a well known war machine and I acknowledge that quality in them.

The INT rides in with LEO and co to save NoR?

As strange as that should seem to me. I'm at the point where I just want to blow up some pixels regradless. -_-

Besides I run with some NoVers in Vox Populi for a bit. This time we're not sharing the same forum at least :v

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1265407688' post='2162141']
I wasnt knocking PC, my original point mentioned [u]treaty-less friends[/u] going to war on the losing side. PC are a well known war machine and I acknowledge that quality in them.
[/quote]
I suppose we ought to just wait and see.

[quote name='Raider' date='05 February 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1265409318' post='2162183']
The INT rides in with LEO and co to save NoR?

As strange as that should seem to me. I'm at the point where I just want to blow up some pixels regradless. -_-

Besides I run with some NoVers in Vox Populi for a bit. This time we're not sharing the same forum at least :v
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with blowing up some pixels together :smug:

[quote name='Eamon' date='05 February 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1265426543' post='2162741']
INT and NoR fighting together? I'm not sure if there's a polish alliance out there,but be afraid, be very afraid.
[/quote]

Lol, someone should get a map of Europe and color Poland purple. :awesome:

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265401627' post='2161978']
By all means, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=89167]help them out[/url].
[/quote]

"34,536.479 (My nation strength is: 55,803.281)"

No can do. Not that I would have, seeing how my loyalty to my current alliance greatly overshadows my desire to attempt to kill others' but fail miserably only increasing their :smug: value.

Edited by michaeru

[quote name='michaeru' date='06 February 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1265455056' post='2164239']

No can do. Not that I would have, seeing how my loyalty to my current alliance greatly overshadows my desire to attempt to kill others' but fail miserably only increasing their :smug: value.
[/quote]
I'm your huckleberry, just lemme know when I pop out of peace mode :ehm:

[quote name='michaeru' date='06 February 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1265455056' post='2164239']
[/quote]

Seeing as how you have a thing for iFOK, I am in your range any time you want to tango hit me up.

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='06 February 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1265480430' post='2164808']
Wow, stickmen, opportunism at it's worst.
[/quote]

'tis amazing, only couple of days and it seems this follow has forgotten how this whole damn front was even opened in the first place. Indeed, this might be opportunist, but hardly to even nearly the same extent as how Paradox & co. got in; after all, even our MoADP partners were violated in their original declaration, we just moved ourselves to another frontier where we actually can do something.

Also yeah this war sucks.

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='06 February 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1265486815' post='2164974']
'tis amazing, only couple of days and it seems this follow has forgotten how this whole damn front was even opened in the first place. [b]Indeed, this might be opportunist, but hardly to even nearly the same extent as how Paradox & co. got in[/b]; after all, even our MoADP partners were violated in their original declaration, we just moved ourselves to another frontier where we actually can do something.

Also yeah this war sucks.
[/quote]

Well tbh TOP and IRON straight aggressed by your own sides spin on it, thats pretty legit if not very 'legal' in the context of how CB's have historicly been used.

They didnt pull a treaty chain that even the OP said was 'precedent setting' and '$%&@ed up'.

Im sure your rose colored glasses look mighty fine where your sitting in the last bastion of the wrong, [i]justification[/i].

[quote name='Amonra' date='05 February 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1265381616' post='2161480']
Haha... a iFOK'r talking about classyness.
Thats like a Meth addict talking about proper dental hygene
[/quote]
Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, Amonra! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy!

:smug:

[quote name='ikMark' date='08 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1265663368' post='2169064']
Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, Amonra! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy!

:smug:
[/quote]
Cliche of the day by ifok, someday one of you lot will have an original thought.